Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats up?

whats up?

What's up everyone? Having loads of fun here in California, training is going really well and it feels like i've found the art i've always been looking for that felt just right when i was training (i love it).

Also i think i might know who Knifefighter is since he said he was black and to my knowledge there's only one black guy there's trained there who fitted his description, i havent met him but if it's him i'd love to see him go against Sifu Abel (it was them two who were always fighting yes?).

Havent met GinSueDog yet to my knowledge it's weird but he hasnt logged on here since i came to Cali and everyone there knows i'm from Iceland so i guess he just hasnt been training since i came out here.

I love it so much here and i hope i can get some kind of workpermit and come here next year and stay for longer (since i dont have school to go back to next year), maybe i'll just start donating sperm

Shoutout to all the KFO brothers,

qeySuS
    Free thinkers are dangerous!

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    i'd love to see him go against Sifu Abel
    Planting the seed of evil heh? shame on you
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Have you DP'ed already?
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

KnifeFightter is Black?!?!?

i might be confusing him with someone else on here, but i do beleave he said at some point he was black yes, if he's not then i have no idea who he is

Btw Abel were you interested in seeing some dogbrothers stuff? I think there's a gathering up at the rAw gym in CA i beleave.

Congrats qeysus. You finally made it to the states.

Whats style are you training in now though?

For some reason I think I remember you saying that you were going to San Diego. I will be in Encinitas at the end of August. If you are in the area let me know and we can go grab a beer.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

heh sorry that's when i leave I'll be back in Iceland by august 20th, and i'm living in Irvine right now but the internet cafe is up in Lake Forest, Orange county rules i love this place.

And the style i'm training is no-gi BJJ under Chris Brennan.

What's up man? I figured yohu'd stop by sooner or later. you're not training TKD anymore? How much longer will you be in the states?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

d.amn too bad bro. Enjoy the rest of your time here and have a safe flight back.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Well i never stopped doing TKD i'm just not doing it while in the states, i might take it up when i get back home but i kinda wanna learn some boxing, i'm doing the fight class with the fight team and although my kicks are decent and i get them in, i get lit up every time we start boxing and in kickboxing they usually get me too, i just manage to keep them off a bit longer because of the kicks.

I just hope there'll be some instructors in Iceland once i get back (it just got legalized and there werent any instructors last time i checked).

*nods*

tsup
    where's my beer?

Smile Hey qeySuS

I am glad you had a good time in So Cal. I haven't had much time to train due to work and some personal stuff, but I did see you there a few times. You would be hard to miss after all. BTW, Knifefighter isn't black.-ED
    "jooo jeestu's lika sex bro, you godda put your heeps to eet."
    -Megaton

wth man You never told me who you were

**** knifefighter isnt black? Ok, i was thinking he might be Pete Spratt :P (either that or rampage). I never did catch your name while online so i never knew who you were at the school man.

Anyways i'm back home now, rolled a few times but so far noone has caught me yet, i'm rolling with a Japanese Jiu Jitsu guy every sunday now just to do something, tried out Judo, didnt like it that much.

Anyways i'll be back next year for sure.

Is qeySuS black?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.