Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please tell me this is a joke

PLCrane,

Sorry if I came off a little too harshly. Lack of personal resposbility is one thing that truly ticks me off.

Am I surprised that corporate America puts appetite stimulants in fast food? Nope. There are few depths left unplummed by the corporate world in the pursuit of the All-Mighty Dollar.

Besides I'm hardly fat either. "Scrawny" is a word that comes to mind.
    Me fail English? That's unpossible!

doesn't subway have a generic list of fat contained in the most popular sandwiches right on their napkins?
    where's my beer?

NP, Hai To. I just didn't want the mega-corporations to get out of this argument with no stink on their hands.

Hey, maybe we could start an association of ectomorphs for kungfu!

Question

Why is it a Burger King Burger sits in your tummy like a rock, but a homemade burger the same size does not? An tastes better to boot?

Answer, the suff you have at home (My home especially) is usually the 90-95% meat with the balance if fat, but the fast food is only like 70% meat, and the rest is fat...............................

Now, add to the fact that the choicest cuts of meat go to fancy resturaunts and high end grocery stores, then to your neighbor hood jewl and finnaly the fast food is getting the lowest quality for cost reasons............................

Now, add your genetically engineered growth hormones and antibiotics mixed with "Flavor enhacers", and you have more waste product in that Mc burger than anyhting.

I haven't looked into this, but I suspect all the stuff we feed our cattle is fat soluable. That being said you are getting far more of it in high fat Mc Burgurs than the 90-95% fat free high grade stuff at the grocery store.

It's NOT the red meat that is bad, it's the stuff we put into it.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Angry You know what?

first of all i hope those fat Fu%ks dont get one red cent.

I am currently talking with an attourney and we are planning on sueing FORD CHEVY NISSAN TOYOTA for creating vehicles that spew out filth that depletes our ozone and destroys our environment. i am NOT sueing MAZDA for i own a mazda truck and it has been a good truck for me. when i get finished talking with my attorney i am going to lube up a knot hole in this tree in back yard and shove my wanger in it.(i love trees). they HAVE to realize that we as good decent citizens are not going to be maniplulated anyMORE!!!
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Willow Sword,

I'm surprised none of these money hungry lawyers have thought to sue the car companies. I expect that it will happen someday, once they run out of tobacco companies, fast food companies, and the like, to sue.

well the reason that they wont is that

it is economically non feasable to do so,,,for lawyers and for the general public. just think of the price hikes in cars if a suit was filed and the suit actually won, as it did against the tobacco industry. Boy the chaos that would ensue then. man i dont even want to think about it.
    MAny Respects,,The Willow Sword
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

the only justice i see in this?

awarding every plaintiff in this case with about $4.52 -- just enough to go buy another ****ing quarter pounder value meal.

stupid ****s.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

update

" i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

MonkeyBoy Guest

Re: Please tell me this is a joke

Originally posted by sticky fingers

"The latest estimate is that a third of American adults are technically obese. "

"Why is it a Burger King Burger sits in your tummy like a rock, but a homemade burger the same size does not? An tastes better to boot? "

Two out of three Americans are overweight, one third is Obese. Just stand around Penn Station at 5 O'clock and watch the world bounce, shake and jelly roll by. The sad part is all the skeletons walking around thinking they look hot.

The meat for McDonalds and Burger King etc.. comes from flatted rainforest, they slash and burn it and put ugly ass steers with long horns on it, after their slaughter the meat is shipped on a slow boat from South America. It comes off the boat gray through and through.

That's why.

"I'm sueing a fast-food company for making me fat"...

TRANSLATION:

"I'm a dumb assed sh!t who is saddened by his sad, pathetic, lardy existance, and needs to blame someone, as a means of self-gratification and blame-shifting."

I hope the law fees cripple them so much that they can't afford a McD's, and they have to scrounge like rats. Their IS an addictive agent in fast food - Monosodium Glutamate, but everyone knows it's there, and everyone knows the dangers of lardy food and no exercise. Just shoot them now and put them out of their chunky misery.

The fucking fat losers.

Smile

Hey, I'm still PO'd about the moron that burned themselves with the hot coffee, sued and WON! Maybe the judges are as much to blame as the plaintiffs. Idiocy is fairly universal.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

Southwest Airlines is the ****. For those that don't know, large people must now purchase two seats on an airplane if they are considered too big. This local guy appeared on the news all p/o'd because they had wanted him to do so. He said it was a load of horse pucky because he does fit into one of the seats. Then the show the guy, and the dude was about 380 pounds. This isn't a pro athlete 380 lbs, this is a bona-fide Mickey D's 380. Sure he could fit into a seat, but he would spill over into others.

The last time I flew on an airlines, I won't mention the name, but it is in West America, I had two very very large folks on either side of me. To make things worse, the air vent system was not working in-flight. That combined for the hottest, most unconfortable flight I've ever been on. I could barely move to attend to the itch on my bottom. I fully support SWA's new policy.

Thank you drive thru.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

I agree with you ewallace. I hope the actions of Southwest Airlines serve as a wakeup call to these severely overweight people. Yes, food that is high in fat and caloric content is easily available. And yes, being overweight is not necessarily a sign of weakness. But, overweight people need to take responsibilty for their situation. Blaming others is not going to solve the problem. The health problems caused by being overweight are severe (diabetes and heart disease to name two). Instead of suing fast food companies or complaining about Southwest Airlines I would hope that these people would take the steps necessary to preserve their health.

I'm probably being too much of an optimist though.