Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wing Chun in Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Thanks for the clips. Well, it seems suprisingly that there are quite a bit stuff that you will like in Cali. The salsa, the mountain bike rides and probably a little bit of the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHSbI3pSpVw
    Oh yeah, I'm saving that clip.
    thx,
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

Thanks for the clips. Well, it seems suprisingly that there are quite a bit stuff that you will like in Cali. The salsa, the mountain bike rides and probably a little bit of the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHSbI3pSpVw

entranced ..oh my gosh where is this place ?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Redmond View Post
    Oh yeah, I'm saving that clip.
    thx,
    Well, if you make it here then you will at least know that you will have a lot of soft places to put your head down, after a long day of bike riding in the mountains.

Well, if you make it here then you will at least know that you will have a lot of soft places to put your head down, after a long day of bike riding in the mountains.
    and a place to park the bike

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    entranced ..oh my gosh where is this place ?
    This is the city of Cali, in Colombia. This is a tropical city that is known as the world salsa capital. It is also blessed by some, if not, the most beautiful and sensual women on planet earth. Keep in mind that I am saying this while having lived in another babe paradise known as Rio de Janeiro for 5 years.

The best part of the whole thing is that they are very friendly and approachable.

You know, I was going to edit this and keep the topic on Wing Chun. But, then I figured you guys would think bad things about me and use various names to reference me with so in the interest of mutual interest I'll not make any changes.

However, if you want to post more vids of beautiful women, please create a seperate thread and put all of your pics, vids and other links there. That way we can have a single point of reference.

Oh, on the other hand, I may move to Rio in the near future. Unfortunately, not till my girls grow up to adulthood which means I will be too old to enjoy myself. Although, maybe I can find an attractive nurse to take care of me.

On the other hand, with my luck she'll probably look more like Phil in a dress
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

Quote Originally Posted by Sihing73 View Post
    You know, I was going to edit this and keep the topic on Wing Chun. But, then I figured you guys would think bad things about me and use various names to reference me with so in the interest of mutual interest I'll not make any changes.

However, if you want to post more vids of beautiful women, please create a seperate thread and put all of your pics, vids and other links there. That way we can have a single point of reference.

Oh, on the other hand, I may move to Rio in the near future. Unfortunately, not till my girls grow up to adulthood which means I will be too old to enjoy myself. Although, maybe I can find an attractive nurse to take care of me.

On the other hand, with my luck she'll probably look more like Phil in a dress
    Sorry Sihing73, I continued off topic because I believe that the thread starter's question was answered pretty well, earlier on. However, I thank you for not deleting this thread.

The video was of women in Cali, Colombia. However, don't worry about your age when you move to Rio as that city is one of the few places on earth where one can be forever young.

Also, let me know if you decide to move or travel there, as I can give you some advice, and because I may be going back to live there again myself, in the not so distant future.

Yeah, thanks "old man" for not deleting the thread
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

. . . .
    Also, let me know if you decide to move or travel there, as I can give you some advice, and because I may be going back to live there again myself, in the not so distant future.
    Check your PM
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Redmond View Post
    Yeah, thanks "old man" for not deleting the thread
    Phil,

I know you in person so I know just how hard it is for you to get near beautiful women

At least this way you can see what you're missing in real life.............oh tell Bruce I said hi
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    and a place to park the bike
    LOL!

I bet you are using your "bike" as a metaphor.....

LOL!

I bet you are using your "bike" as a metaphor.....
    lmao ...

From what I remember I think there is a WC Sifu in PR with one arm. I'll find out where he is.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

I miss the place , I was there last year with my family . My wife won a prize of a week long holiday at a Four Seasons resort in Nevis W.I. Our plane to the island was canceled for a day so we stayed in San Juan overnight. Bad luck for some, good times for me