Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Id like everyone who doesnt hate me and is into computers to read this!!!

SLC Guest
    Joe, what is the subject of the forum... just computer stuff? I took a shot on that basis, but it was pretty transparent that I am lost on that subject.

Ben Laden, your operation was good; real good in fact. But you fu*ked up one little thing... you didn't get all of us.

Mr. Own You Terrence Guest

I am the owner of Neikous..

Just so you all know and I'm not a mistery man, I am the owner of Neikous :)

I own you. Some things just plain own me :)

Martial Joe Guest
    Well Relak...I am actually into BJJ too...

And go for it...I dont care...

IXIJoe KaveyIXI
    I am Sharky's main man...

Fixed up the site also..

I also got rid of all the childish stuff on the site, now as you all mentioned, it has a professional look :)

GGL Guest

Site

First: very clean index page and kool

now for the good stuff... I know you are just getting off the ground, but there is a lot of contrast between the links.. To have a truely kool site I would suggest keeping a standard web format for each page.. u use css for ur pages, but all the pages you link to are all different.. u may or maynot be able to control that. On a side note.. the half-life chrono log is a kool concept. I really like php language, but to be mainstream you may want to venture into asp scripts (why cause MS sucks and wants ALL ur money). This will give you a easier platform to develope new code for customers. I was looking at ur meta tags and it said "Nekious is a leading software company, on webbased applications. We offer services such as: custom programming, hosting services, e-commerance solutions, and much much more..." but you really don't say that on any of ur pages.. I initally thought this was a page to down load beta scripts. I was thinking of a customer link to discuss pricing.. u can do that on the webpage or via email.. I don't know if many people will donate money to keep a server alive also

OK enough with the criticism

All in all the site is pretty tite.. And if a 15 year old made the site then I am really impressed. It took me years to start developing web interfaces. And Thats what i do for a living now... (so I guess I'm not that full of )

With a start like that I'm sure it will evolve to a good dotcom company

And no I don't hate Martial Joe

Thanks for the support :)

Thank you a lot for all your tips, about the webhosting in the meta tags, Neikous is in a way linked with my other company, UnrealHost www.unrealhost.net . And as for the page layout using CSS, I'll stick to what i know for now ;). But at any rate, I like all this feedback, if any other people read this, please keep the feedback coming, you are all a great help. Thanks

DrunkenMonkey Guest
    Mr. Own You Terrence:

If you want you can play with this little code I whipped up for your Nav. Bar links:

A:link{COLOR:#000000;TEXT-DECORATION:none;}
    A:visited{COLOR:#000000;TEXT-DECORATION: none;}
    A:active{COLOR:#000000}
    A:hover{COLOR:#F0B020;TEXT-DECORATION:none;}

For some reason the /style **** won't show ****it, but I hope you know how to do it, because I can't post it in here without it disappearing.

If you don't know hex, than this is pretty pointless, but looking at your color scheme, I assume you do.

BTW, those colors on that code sux dry ass, i'm just using them as an example.

Thanks

I will look into putting that code into my page, but for now, i have a wing chun class to catch.. be back later

Missed class..

Well, since I missed class tonight I will work on adding that code into the website :)

Yes

Yes, I have no clue how to add that code to the website as of not, but i will read up on some CSS today