Thread: why was my last thread removed?

why was my last thread removed?

Why was a thread about the most basic of WC usage removed?

ttt

It seemed interesting and well phrased, a sensible and adult question to a group of people interested in discussing real-life answers to real-life situations which seem to have put their art under attack.

Maybe if you include some ****y-pantsed reference to red5angel, or just a whole bunch of implied slurs on other lineages, or several pages of Canada/US bashing, it'll last longer.

Please post it again Hunt.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

thanks mat. I want to post it again but first want to find out why it was deleted.hate to waste my time.
    You may be right I should most some senseless drivel instead of trying to discuss how to ,horror of horrors,use WC in a situation it was designed for.

It was probably axed because of its reference to the Cologne incident, though I agree it posed a good question and steered clear of sifu or lineage bashing. The mods might have felt they had to do it for consistency having recently closed an earlier thread on the subject.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Clarification

Hello,

I have already replied to an e-mail from Hunt1 regarding this action.

The short answer, for everyone here, is that there were portions of the thread which seemed a bit negative and could have led to some trouble, IMHO. I will not make too many excuses but suffice it to say I was a bit rushed at work and went in to edit some fo the indivudal posts. Unfortunately the default when editing a thread is to delete topics/posts. Unless manually changed from YES to NO the post will automaticaly be deleted. It is possible that I left the default to Yes and if this was with the original post the entire thread could be deleted.

I have advised Hunt1 if he wished to re-post the thread he may do so. Of course, it would be better if the topic could be discussed without pointing to any particular incident or reference the perceived shortcomings of a specific system/lineage.

Peace,

Dave

Thanks dave - accidents happen I will repost.