Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Whos posts do you look for on KFO?

Taoboy....cheers dude.

Ive been busy screwing up my life, so I decided to get back online at kfo and be NORMAL again, lol.

David...i have to get on SOMEONES list dont I? and it appears that Jet CANNOT COME ALONG. oh well

Tae Li
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

KC Elbows...

"Red5Angel Because he does monkeys:"
    That is beautiful man...

*wipes tear from eye, holds aching ribs*
    In combat you sink to the level of your training. You do not rise to the occasion

Smile dnc101

I'm flattered, if you're ever in my area,dinnerss,on me

You mean, like, chocolate sauce and stuff all over your naked body?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Cool

Let me see......Chang Style Novice, brassmonkey, MonkeySlap Too, count.......I have got 4 votes.
    First of all, thanks for your encouragement. And I would like to know what are my good side and my bad side, form your opinion. Don't hold back, I won't argue, just listening. Thanks again.

Hi Paul, I'll encourage you.

Agreeing with you is not really important. What I like to read are well reasoned, informed posts. You display some actual experience and knowledge both here and on the Shuai Chiao board. You also remain somewhat civil in your arguments - all of which is commendable. Very few of us actually know each other, our skill levels etc. It all comes down to your written word and the content of those words. I think people are still sizing you up.

Don't worry so much what others might think, just engage in good discussion, and you'll have readers on this board.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

Thumbs up

Paul Lin: no need to worry, your posts are well thought out, civil and intelligent. Even if some people disagree, that's what a discussion group is for Everyone has different levels and experiences, so it's good to bring them all to the table and see the whole picture better...

I respect your knoweledge on northern Mantis (8 step?), Taijiquan, Qigong and Shuai Jiao

good luck!

Tae Li: who needs JET when they would have YOU

Personally i don't mind if anyone reads my nonsense or not, coz i don't know so much... but if i can help someone then it's cool

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Smile

Thanks MonkeySlap Too and dezhen2001, You 2 and other 3 (Chang Style, brassmonkey, and count), are definitely in my chooise to look for in the forum.
    The reason I ask the good side and bad side is that I am searching for a room for improvement. As the people around me not only tells me who they are, but also will reflect sides of me in some way like different mirrors (they may be in different shapes or colors). So there, I would like to find out what they would reflect from me.

My specialty fields are in 8 step mantis (a part of Northern Mantis but not all Northern Mantis, there are many other styles that I am not an expert of). Internal Arts of Taijichuan(and swords), XingYi, BaGua. QiKung and meditation. Chang Style BaoDing ShuaiChaio. Also ShiaoLin ChinNa. I also has some knowledge in WhiteCrane and Tantui, but not as completed as the above.

I hope I can be helpful, if slightly, in the search of knowledge and truth in this forum, for the growth and improvements of the CMA world.

There, got to go train more so I can have more to share. Talk another time.

"Then I look for the trouble makers(you know who you are, and you're on Gene's "list")"

i know who i am!

i made gene's list!

yay!
    where's my beer?

Cool The Seniors

I look for the name BatesMotel

Oh, wait that's me! Actually, I look for Sifu Abel because he recently replied to me and most other Senior members.

Kathy

Thumbs up

what do u mean by seniors?

i hope u dont mean going by post count... coz that puts serpent and myself quite high on that list and we talk utter garbage most of the time

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

indeed.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

extrajoseph
    GeneChing
    Kung Lek
    dawood
    Tae Li

Sorry if I missed anyone, but I surely read everyone's post with the same enthusiasm. However, there are particular people who are associated with same interests as me. Maybe this is a bit rude questionnaire.
    Last edited by Sho; 02-05-2003 at 06:49 AM.
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

There's a lot of people that I read. I'm also one of those find a thread that's interesting guys. A couple of people who stand out though:

Red5Angel
    Apoweyn
    CSN
    GDA
    MerryPrankster
    ShaolinTiger00
    Black Jack
    Mantis108
    TainanMantis
    RubtheBhudda
    YenHoi
    FormerCastleva
    Dezhen2001
    DNC101
    Monkey Slap
    IronFist
    San Shou Guru
    Ikmlfdm -- whatever, but you know who I'm talking about
    Sun Tzu -- or Sun Spoo Boy

And the one, the only, the baddest MoFo here, so bad he makes medicine sick, the toughest, best looking, hardest body on the board, Mr. Chairman, Mr. Universe, Mr. Kick you're as$ Morning Noon and Night, the wonderful, the awesome, the spectacular pasties eaten monkey spankin glutes smackin trash talkin butt kickin booty lickin bunch-o-pu$$y-smack-downin pajama wearing slap taggin chi hippy-o-them all--- The MightyB

Ladies and gentleman, the_mightyb_kicks_ass@yahoo.com

Well, I read most every interesting thread (did that make any grammatical sense?). But the most recent poster I check out frequently is:

ShaolinTiger00 - because I joked that he should give vegetarian pacifist KF practicioners his address so they could come and prove they could fight, and he posted it. Much props. (Unless that's a fake address and some poor sucker just got his ass kicked by a hippie.)

Also (in no particular order):

TaiChiBob
    ewallace
    Kung Lek
    Mantis108
    TainanMantis
    Hua Lin Laoshi
    BatesMotel
    apoweyn
    Gene Ching
    Northern Mantis
    lkmfdc
    woliveri
    Pong Lai
    morbicid (New King of the Trolls)
    MightyB

um ... and a bunch of other folks. can't remember them all right now ... but they bring such joy and entertainment into my drab little life. (snif)
    There is a great streak of violence in every human being. If it is not channeled and understood, it will break out in war or in madness. ~Sam Peckinpah