Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Whos posts do you look for on KFO?

Well, for the first 2-3 months I didn't realize I wasn't the only one on this forum, so I pretty much just looked for post from myself.

Later after it turned out there were other people on the forum I began to look for posts from:

Apoweyn
    MerryPrankster
    7*
    Sharkie
    GDA
    eulerfan
    braden
    Rogue
    MightyB
    exallace

keeerist, the list goes on and frankly as long as I am on the forum thats all that is really important right?

You know,

I missed a lot of people,

SaMantis-- you're on the list, but that goes for anybody from Boston. It must be the Irish influence, Chowder, and the inability to pronounce Worcester right, but the Boston MA community has made a great name for itself, the exeption being for that arrogant newbie who's posting all the commercials.

I also like NeverMind, but, if I ever meet him, he knows that he's going to be on the receiving end of a Suplex (pronounce it "soo play" in a high pitched squeaky voice to get the full effect of my taunt). That goes for all of you Chain Punching Cheese Eaters (you know who you are).-- not to be confused with the "Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys" aka the French. Although I do like Crimson Pheonix

Also, anybody who could hang with the B on the "Yo Mama" thread. You's all cool in my book.

Sorry if I left anybody out, but I read and get a little from everybody here every once in a while. And, if you can change my opinionated big headed self serving thoughts, then you're ok in my book too.

Last time I posted on this thread, red5 was a WC forum troll.

Now hes just a main forum troll, like 7*, just less professional.
    strike!

I should have listed you on my list yenhoi!!!

ah well

call me a troll will you......

that CHOW-dah, d a m m i t, CHOW-dah!!

And hey, 30,000 chain punches in an hour is totally possible in Boston if you eat enough chowdah. Especially at the new Mecca of Kung Fu on Boylston St. Off the Green Line. In Arlington. Sunday, sunday, sunday!!!

Oh and I forgot -- eulerfan. Because Aqua Team Hunger Force is cool, in a strange way.
    There is a great streak of violence in every human being. If it is not channeled and understood, it will break out in war or in madness. ~Sam Peckinpah

"Chow-Dah" I can understand, but "Woo-Sta"? It's clearly spelled Worcester.

And for 12 easy payments of $99.95, I'll sell you my ultra-secret herbal chowdah based recipe that will allow you to punch 30,000 times in 19 seconds. And wait, there's more, call now and I'll enroll in my new fabulous be a Sifu in 12 easy lessons for an additional $50 dollars, and I'll even include my new patented pop and lock routine absolutely free. Yes that's the same pop and lock that you've seen NSYNC and O'Town do in all of their music videos...

Awwwww, I

love you guys too! Everybody except Ralek... I wish him upon the French as soon as possible!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?