Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rapist Shot To Death!!!

Rapist Shot To Death!!!

They got the "F"...but ****...he manage to rape the girls!!! GOD I HOPE HE ROTS!!! Man I wish there was something like MINORITY REPORT...kill the mofo.
    A

Ehm... Ok.... What the @$$% are you talking about? Any link?

www.foxnews.com
    www.cnn.com
    it's the front page news.
    A

Yahoo News on Rape

Yeah, just read it. ****...

Good riddance........it's a start.
    "Bagua can look pretty, especially when you wave your hands around alot and walk really fast and bounce back and forth like a goof." -- Braden

Agreed.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Warning, following contains graphic language (when don't my posts contain it?)

A pity he died so quickly. Too bad they couldnt make the fucking bastard suffer. But thank God, don't have to worry about this stupid ass being out on the street in a few years.

Man, you gotta think how freaking amazing though that is though. Just a few more minutes and it would of been too late.
    Last edited by PHILBERT; 08-01-2002 at 11:36 PM.

props to the cops for doing what sounded necessary -- shooting the mother****er dead, and shooting him some more.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

I happy the victims don't have the humiliation of reliving the experience in court.

Rapists

Yeah, shoot rapists and paedophiles - neither deserve to live.

i'm not sure that i have ever heard of the media reporting good news. i bet they end up twisting it somehow.
    where's my beer?

Thumbs up i heard this on the radio this morning

I am glad that the tax payers were saved some money. Kudos to LA's finest for neutralizing the toilet bug. even though i consider myself a liberal, i still cant see my taxes going to provide 3 hots and a cot for some low life scum bag.

Many Respects,,The Willow Sword
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Angry

What heck!cr@p!!That's freakin sick man! They guy couldn't even wait till she was older? That's beyond obscene! Now I feel like I'm gonna puke!!
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

Frankly, I like the Chinese method. If you are caught in the act, or uncontestable evidence, you are shot in the head. Your family pays for the bullet. These kind of sick phreaks don't deserve to walk amongst us.

Although, I personally like the idea of making them suffer horribly for years before you kill them. Give them a sense of the horror they bring on other people.

Grrrrrrr.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star