Thread: forms needed?

forms needed?

I had my first kung fu class tonight and it went pretty well, the class covers Chanchuan, Wu Xing, Chin Na and Chi kung.
    The teacher seems to know what he`s talking about and he even got me started on the first snake form, I`m just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere on-line that might have the form so I can go through it at home as I can`t wait till next week
    "Peace"

No, I have no idea where to find kung fu forms on the web. I looked around trying to find info on the style I'm learning and couldn't find much specific information at all. Some general stuff was around, but not things like form descriptions. Can't you go through the moves you were taught in class at home without needing a reference of some kind? If you remember what you were taught, just practice that. If you want a reference and can't find one, how about taking your own notes? That's what I do and I find that it helps me remember the moves as well as giving me notes to check again should I need/want to later. I'm sure it's hard to write down complicated moves, but the notes only have to be detailed enough to remind you of what to do. You were taught the moves, so you'll know what they are. The notes are more reminders than instructional material. I've been able to write things down fairly well so far, but I haven't gotten to any really complicated things yet since I've only been practicing for under a year still.

--No, I have no idea where to find kung fu forms on the web

What kind of kungfu forms?

No, I have no idea where to find kung fu forms on the web
    http://www.cyberkwoon.com/html/allmembers.php

That is a list of the forms currently in our DB.
    CyberKwoon.com
    Martial Arts Community
    --------------------------------

Kungfu DVD & VCD Store