Red face Happy Birthday to me

Feel free to send any donations or letters of sympathy to:

Giacomo Knox aka African Tiger
    North Hollywood, CA

Chronological age: 33
    Physical age: Somewhere between 50 and dead
    Women: 4 - mother, sister, neice, cat
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

Wen's thread called...it wants it's TTT back---

Happy Birthday AT!
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

What, one birthday thread isn't enough for ya?

Happy birthday. I'm sending a chocolate covered three layer hamcake. Hope you enjoy it.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Tanks for the well-wishes from Wen and the other Wushu (and MMA artists) Warriors.

Should anyone decide to buy me a gift, a new set of knees would be great. Or some really killer cannabis seeds, so I can grow some more...uh...MEDICINE

Wen, spankings are welcome as well. What's our safe word for today?
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

YIKES! KC, I don't eat pork! A nice tofu cake will suffice. Or perhaps a cake made from my favorite plant species........?

Actually I didn't get a chance to read Wen's post yesterday (my actual birthday), I was working.

The Cohen brothers flick was pretty much nothing. They wanted to rent my car for the day, which was a nice $145 for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

............did I tell you guys how much I love my job???

AT, how long have you been doing stuntwork out there? A friend of mine has been out there for the past year, practices at Benny's gym and is also a student of Shawn Liu's in New Orleans, so if you run into a guy by the name of Garrick, make sure to use the expression "speaking of frozen dogs" just to freak his sh1t.

Sorry, hamcakes are a tradition this time of year. After a week in the hot midwestern postal offices, they reach their peak quality.

I'd send you some pot, but it's mine and you can't have it.

Wink

Happy birthday African Tiger!...The african tiger...An animal as rare as the siberian zebra or the artic hippo or why not,the everglade blue whale?...

MonkeyBoy Guest
    Originally posted by old jong
    Happy birthday African Tiger!...The african tiger...An animal as rare as the siberian zebra or the artic hippo or why not,the everglade blue whale?...
    And yet not as rare as the Push-Me-Pull-You of Doolittle fame.

Happy birthday, I wish you all you wish yourself.

Ham cakes.....much rather they'd be hoe-cakes actually. THOSE I will certainly eat warm

KC you are the shizmit, I swear! I will certainly keep my eyes open for a Garrick - although Benny moved the Jet Center sometime ago, and I have no idea where. But you my friend are no true "pothead". You're supposed to share and share alike, and when I start growing, I will certainly send seeds and free samples to anyone who asks

Thanks everyone! You all make turning 33 so much easier!!

Hey, can somebody dig up the title of that Monty Python film that mentions "there are no Tigers in Africa?"

I started a new business featuring my screen name, and that would make a great soundbite for the answering machine.

I'm a thirty three year old pothead! Where's the love for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee?

Here, Tige, hit this chalice.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Isn't that from The Meaning of Life?