Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TKD vs. guy with no training

TKD vs. guy with no training

http://www.defend.net/deluxeforums/s...&threadid=5415

Read this link, then search the forum for pics of the fight between a TKD blackbelt and someone with no training.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Where are the pics?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

You have to look on the actual JKD forum. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and it will say "Jeet Kune Do Forum" quite similar to the way we have it here. It's the same kind of forum.
    So just reset the forum like you would here.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Posted by Knifer on that forum:

But if you guys feel it is necessary to engage in physical combat, bring a weapon and beat him with him.

There is no such thing as a fair fight for a JKD guy

---

Hey!
    strike!

Interresting!

I guess this is the proof that TKD sucks?...I know a few guys who could have remove that punk's head from his shoulder and break his arm with the same kick if he tried to block!...But,they don't train in a "Mac Dojang"!

Got it! LOL!

TKD...
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    http://www.defend.net/deluxeforums/s...?threadid=5453

LOL @ the pics!!

BTW, on that forum they have "Rorny Gracie"
    Last edited by Xebsball; 08-04-2002 at 06:52 PM.
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

LMAO

that was comedy

u see that mug bending over in obvious pain in the last pic? aww man i needed a good laugh....
    In mildness is the strength of steel

My goodness there are some horrible TKD schools out there.

Geeze, that kick dropped the TKD guy? Guess that's what happens when you spend more time kicking peeps who can't fight instead of working out against folks who like to hit back.

he starts with a front hook kick, followed by a high side kick.
    I love people who start with a front hook kick without any setup, usually me just stepping in lands them on their butts. Maybe block the pivot foot if he's a jerk. The other good one is to let it pass and then give the kicking leg a little extra momentum to spin the guy around and then get his back.

If that black belt was my student I'd demote him and kick his butt out of the dojang.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Ya know after reading some of the stuff on that forum I feel pretty good about this one. Where did all the great posters they had go?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

ahem..... humm ..... ahem.....

*throat cleared* *Ryu continues on past the KFO posters...
    "No judo! NO NO!"

This is Jeet Kune Do....

LOL Ryu

DM

Now, that was well worth read.

Ego = sore balls.

LMAO!
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

Those pictures were the funniest thing I've seen since Devito's cameo in Goldmember.

TKD girl beat down attacker

There was an article on cnn or msnbc last week about how a woman, tkd blackbeat in the Phillipines beat down an attacker who was trying to steal her purse. She beat the **** out of him with punches and kicks and restrained him for the police to arrive. There's good and bad with everything. I don't get this fascination everybody has with TKD.