Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your style...

Your style...

Take your style....think about it hard....what is your favorite thing about it, and what would you change about it???

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

It makes sense...

It's simple, effective.

Small change: more training, less talking.
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

lack of throws
    I have a signature.

My personal style: My favourite thing is: I'm very fast. The thing I need to change: I need to slow down!

My school's style: My favourite thing: it's hardcore. Needs to get softer! The best wing chun I've seen was a blend of hard and soft. My school's is very hard.

Wingchun in general: My favourite thing is the whole style! Needs work on faster, more fluid mobility in changing stances and footwork.

My aiki is godlike!

My kendo kicks ass!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

It allows me to make Demons fear and heros cry for they will not reach my invincible level!!!

I crush all mortals in my way! ALL tremble at my might!......

MWHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA....................BUBBLES!!! I'M THE FRICKING DARK LORD OF BAJI I DON'T WANT ANY FRICKING BUBBLES!!!!
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)

You are a bubble!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

them's fightin words.

as far as my style? i love wing tsun, and the one thing i'd change about it? the whole family's (wc, vt, wt) innate desire to focus on politics. sometimes, i wonder if all these folks think about is the hatin'.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

It has some cute girls, and lots of angsty soap-opera style high melodrama. If I could change anything about it, it would be all the high fancy kicks in the fight sequences.

Wait, that's not my style, that's "Buffy the Vampire Slayer."
    Scott Driver

Ok, I'm takin' my style, and the thing that I like about it most is that chick's dig it.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Likes- The brutality

Needs- A straight sword form, chainwhip, single and double knife
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

11. Thumbs up

Letīs see,I donīt have a real style right now so...
    if I end up taking hapkido I refer to what Iīm about to understand (pretty flowery expression)

Good stuff:Unique principles,effective and satisfying application
    Badin the names of technique) otherwise awesome traditional throws which might lack "practicality",but what northern practitioner said...
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Its all hands on against a resisting oponent from day one.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

It has good stancework and great applications, however I would want more theory.
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Asia

MWHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA....................BUBBLES!!! I'M THE FRICKING DARK LORD OF BAJI

Do you like sit at the dinner table and play with your gravy potatoes mashed, and tell yourself this.....U say this in every post; it's not a problem!, just curious?.

My favorite thing about our style is its consistency in philosophy. I'm surprized by this being my favorite thing too...

I wouldn't know what to add at this point. I can't think of anything anway.