no likey:
    teacher moved
    "heres to you as good as you are
    heres to me as bad as I am.
    But as good as you are,and as
    bad as I am,I'm as good as you are,
    as bad as I am"
    --
    "It's too bad my friend Chad's brother wasn't there, because he totally knows t'ai chi and sh*t."

Hi Wen - good thread

Well, i like the Qigong because it's not only beautiful, but really develops my health, mind and attitude.

Wing Chun is very clear and direct, also it helps keep my mind clear and show me how to adapt to any situation.

The only thing i would change from either is that i can become a better student

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    I like Xing Yi becouse its agressive, have great methods of power generation and mechanics over all, it can be directly applied and also it covers a wide range of posible strategies acording to your body type or will - wich is pretty much like all cma should be, in a way.

What i may not like so much is although it is considered the internal style that gives the fastest results, it still takes more time then most external styles. Besides that, for me, on a personal level, its hard to do zhang zhuang (spell?) regurlary everyday specially on the beggining, although i hear it gets better with time.

What id like to see added to it or praticed simultaneously with it is more weapons, knife, sword, etc. But that can depend more on the teacher than the style of course.
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Like: The depth and variety of things to do
    Change: Find a better way to improve the students' awareness, understanding of principles, social reflexes and such other than by cranking up the paranoid political overtones.
    "Freedom is the ability to move in any direction the mind can imagine" -Mestre No

Talking Good Ones...

There's so many different choices, looking at your style and trying to pick what you like the most and least isn't an easy task!!

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

What do I like most about my style? Well, it gives me an excuse to come on here and hang out with you guys! Awww....

What do you mean you don't have to train to mouth off on here? Surely everybody here is an accomplished martial artist!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

HMMM....

Good Points: Effective and i get to work on whatever i want

Bd Points: Getting punched in the face
    Tapped Out

Do you like sit at the dinner table and play with your gravy potatoes mashed, and tell yourself this.....U say this in every post; it's not a problem!, just curious?.
    It part of the training in my "Maniacal Meglomaniac" Motivational Marketing tape set!!!! Want a copy!!!!

BAJIBAJIBAJIBAJIBAJIBAJIBAJIBAJITOFUBAJIBAJIBAJIBA JIBAJI!!!
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)

(Homer Simpson voice) MMMMMMM-Megalomaniac!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

I'M THE FRICKING DARK LORD OF BAJI I DON'T WANT ANY FRICKING BUBBLES!!!!
    Of course, where I come from, in the Midlands of England, 'baji' is more commonly known as a small ball of spicey battered onions or any other tantalising taste sensation vegetable of your choice... I wouldn't like to comment on the dark lord of these tasty scooby-snax of course but suffice it to say

BAJIBAJIBAJIBAJIBAJIBAJIBAJI...

is a well known and traditional battle cry of various ne'er-do-wells in this region on a Saturday night...
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

"Your style...
    Take your style....think about it hard....what is your favorite thing about it,"

By style,hand 2 hand sport,My mind.

By style,hand 2 hand combat,My mind.

By style,awarness,point shooting,CQB(room clearing),My mind.

By style,getting into your bubble when you make that 1,000 meter
    shot,my mind.

Once it becomes apart of you after years of focus/mind,

thinking about it hard no longer matters.

Same goes for your favorite thing.

Like: It's a very comprehensive style emcompassing really cool forms from many different systems.

Dislike: I'm never gonna find time to learn 'em all.

(lol at Mat's post. I will try and use the term 'ne'er-do-well' more often in conversation.)

There is so much I like about my style,
    The simple yet effective approach it has.
    It's clever use of leverage and body mechanics.

The pleasure it brings me when I see one of my female students tapping a 40-50 pound heavier male begginner and the look on his face.

What I don't like about it?
    The injuries,the fact that it's with resisiting apponents makes the chance of injuries alot higher.
    "You're Good Kid Real Good,But As Long As I'm Arround You'll Always Be Second Best See".

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Some others might be interested in this thread. Please post.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

i wish

that MY style had the ability to seduce and captivate hot babes such as Wushu chik.

MRTWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.