Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Beginner needs help

Ego thinks ALL Southern Chinese kung fu - including Choy Li Fut - SUCKS.

Of course, I am still waiting to face him - or anybody who's dumb enough to fight me under his banner.

Jabb,

CLF teaches basic techniques which if practiced long enough and hard enough may be sufficient for basic self defence for a limited range of circumstances.

HuangKaiVun,

As I had written on the post "HuangKaiVun on Jerry Springer", all you'll need to do to front up to your own challenge is book in a time slot on that program.

Jerry would surely slot you in, right after your sparring practice with your wooden dummy and right before your dysfunctional relationship with your blow-up-dummy who you call Bridgette.

Until then, you'll continue to chicken dance around your challenges. Very active for a little Taiwanese guy of 5'4", I never knew Taiwanese come in such midgit packages. Must have been smuggled illigally in a container from Mexico or something to do cleaning duties in the Arizona.

Jabb-

Since you are new let me fill you in on our dear "BUTHEAD" friend Ego.

He thinks all southern KF sucks and comes from farmers. Which isn't true.

He thinks all northern KF was used and developed by the military, in his words,..as "force multipliers", which isn't true either.

And since it was used by the military, therefore it must be great, so he reasons. Which also isn't true.

And when you point out some basic facts that collapses his warped theory.......he won't answer you.

He will just continue babbling the same moronic points or change the subject.

Watch you will see Jabb........
    Last edited by TIger Hand; 10-28-2002 at 05:54 AM.

Red face Well well...

Ego, you do know that CLF has been effected by northern shaolin kung fu? Chen Heung studied shaolin for like 12 years and 8 years of hung ga.

I don't want to get any enemies but I don't think that any southern kung fu sucks. Like said before, speed is about timing, and timing is invividual, so it depends who are fighting, not the style they are fighting on, and you shouldn't be a slave of your style or technique, improvise, you have 2 hands and 2 legs.

Jabb,

I agree, there is northern influence in clf. But what clf has taken in is very very basic. And I also agree with you that speed timing strength etc matters also depends on how hard one trains or if that person was sick, injured, old etc during a match.

But having said that I have a southern kung fu instructor who has challenged to spar me. He is a fit and able person whereas I am a cripple. Why to test his southern kung fu against what the northern can do. Surely he must be thinking that my kung fu can make up the diffence of not being able to use my legs and having suffered spinal trauma.

He asked me to challenge his, not you, not Tiger Hand or anyone else on this forum who would not be fighting under my banner. Those were his own words. Does this clear things up for you.

Ego

Since you are obviously an expert. How far did you get in your Kung Fu/TKD/(other MA?) training before your accident? I'm curious, as it would help me to understand what your knowledge is before you became, as you have called yourself, a cripple.

Haha......

Jabb-

See what I mean.......by moronic?

Now he bases his opinion of why northern KF is superior to southern because of what "one alleged" expert in southern KF said to him.

And on top of that, if you read what the ego said, he is only assuming what the "alleged" person thought.

Originally posted by TIger Hand
    Haha......

Jabb-

See what I mean.......by moronic?

Now he bases his opinion of why northern KF is superior to southern because of what "one alleged" expert in southern KF said to him.

And on top of that, if you read what the ego said, he is only assuming what the "alleged" person thought.
    Well, dunno about moronic but I don't agree with him, I think southern kung fu can beat northern kung fu, and hes always changing his stand why does southern kung fu suck... weird

Jabb,

There are alot of places that call themselves northern kung fu but its really new age relaxation theraphy. Its hard to find proper northern kung fu these days. Try look up some instructors of Baji, Pigua or mantis from taiwan. Usually their methods are the realt deal. Southern kung fu won't stand a chance.

ego!

Oh yeah,

Well there are Southern masters living in the wilds of Hainan island that could take all of your Taiwan masters without even getting out of their chair. Besides doing Northern Kung fu makes you smell funny.

My Dad's car is like way newer than your Dad's.
    "It picked me up with it's mind-powers and shook me like a dawg!"

Re: ego!

Originally posted by Helicopter
    Oh yeah,

"Besides doing Northern Kung fu makes you smell funny."

LOL

Jabb-

Did I say anything about Ego that hasn't come true so far?

He can be read like a childrens fairy tale.

See how he just babbles the same crap over and over.

He hasn't change the subject yet, though

Nor will he face me - nor send anybody to fight him in proxy.

I'll wait all my life and STILL he won't dare test my Southern Hands.

I personally would love to meet these alleged Taiwanese guys who could kick ANY Southern butt - and test their hands. I'm a Taiwanese guy myself, and I'd love for Ego to bring a guy like that to my doorstep to fight me. I'd put BOTH OF THEM in their place for being so utterly disrespectful of fellow martial artists.

For the record, no Taiwanese sifu worth his rice would dare believe what Ego does. Ego could go to Taiwan personally and not find a guy who'd agree with him.

A real sifu of Northern methods would not dare make the assertion that all Southern kung fu sucks . . . he'd just get beaten down by fellow Taiwanese guys like ME.

A wheelchair does not spare a person from having to walk the talk. Now Ego is prepared to take on not just me, but the entirety of the Southern kung fu world.

Go ahead, Ego. Find me somebody - preferably one of those imaginary Taiwanese masters you speak of - if you won't face me yourself.

Then we'll see if you're right or not.
    Last edited by HuangKaiVun; 11-03-2002 at 01:38 PM.

HuangKaiVun:

On the contrary, I admire your courage and persistence for being the only one daring to challenge me. Obviously you have great respect for my skills even in a physical disabled state.

But if only you would back up your talk and actually front out to your own challenge. All you have to do is pick up the phone, ask for Jerry and acknowledge that you'll appear on national tv at a time of your choosing.

But you haven't done that, but rather do that chicken dance. those Northern Masters probably take pity on a 4'5" midgit. You must be the smallest that taiwanese people come. Didn't you grow up and did you also miss puberty?

Huangkaivun-

Did you see Ego/Gokti/Kelvin website......???

Hahahahahahahaha.................................. .

He looks like he'll probably cry if you take his lollipop from him.

I wouldn't worry about goin on Springer with him, they don't allow little kids on the show.

But, maybe kelvin's mom can give him a permission slip to appear.
    Last edited by TIger Hand; 11-05-2002 at 05:35 AM.