Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cyberkwoon a place for more serious martial artists!

Oh yeah!!???

My Forum's Daddy can beat up Your Forum's DADDY!!!!!!

God, I wish I could post an image, I have the coolest smile for this post!!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Gene Ching vs. FFAB. October 19th at the Staples Center in LA. Doors open at 6 p.m. Fights begin at 8 p.m.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

hjh

Ewallace-what do you have for odds on the FFab vs. gene ching Fight.

I think another good cyberkwoon vs. KFO fight would be Ralek vs all cyberkwoon challengers!

My contacts tell me right now it's 6-1 for KFO but will probably go 7-1 on fight night. And seeing as this fight's winner will be determined by one mod's verbal recognition of the other's forum superiority, there will be no rounds.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Right now, someone is probably linking to this post on CK.

Meanwhile, on some MMA forum out there, a shaven headed tatooed man is laughing at both forums in the glow of his Rorian Gracie night light.

Has anyone seen the outside lately?
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

The what?

lol!

All I can say is that I haven't gone onto Cyberkwoon to post KungfuMagazine forum plugs there.

But if some of the loyal KFM forum members went over and did so, well, that would be beyond my control.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

All I can say is that I haven't gone onto Cyberkwoon to post KungfuMagazine forum plugs there.
    I just got a page saying that the odds are down 4-1 KFO due to Gene's smack talk.

Cyberkwoon is like a Berkeley for kung fu.

"Would you like a Veggie Whopper, with that elitist attitiude?"

Gene will lay the people's smack down upon Ffab's Niles Crane like head!

Odds are now

10 to one on Gene. But only because he's sending astrial spies to Cyber McKwoon!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Obviously, Chuck Norris will win. He's bigger (mass-wise) than Van Damme, and Bruce is dead (and I don't think Bruce will return Ryu's calls any more ).

LOL@ old jong: "I look at this place and see David Carradine walking into the sunset!"

Also LOL@ Royal Dragon: "I Miss Ralek of course..."
    Heh, heh. "Miss Ralek"
    "No Pain - Good."
    - neptunesfall

All the Wusses go to Cyber kwoon

For the Women:

+ = & a

Most people on both forums are fine folks. No need to get all dippy and sectarian, jeez.
    Scott Driver

Oddly enough, I have never read a thread on here pitting norris against van damme, and most vs. threads get made fun of by long time members.

However, my money's on Norris, and I agree with SDriver.

And, once again, forums are weird. We are now posting about people posting about people posting about kung fu.

Think about it.