Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cyberkwoon a place for more serious martial artists!

SDriver & KC Elbows are wusses and should be bannished to Cyber McKwoon!!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Hey, I just had a thought

What about people that are not Wusy enough for Cyber McKwoon, but not man enough for KFO??

Do they get sent to Dragon's list?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Sorry RD,

Gene is too much of a Hippie to ban 'em, and Ffab is too much of a Nazi to accept them.

j/k, of course. Please don't ban me, Hipp...er, Gene.
    "No Pain - Good."
    - neptunesfall

sandwich del tocino
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

What's that?
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

We are truly the ****ed, who walk between two worlds
    Scott Driver

¡ viva la bacón !

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

My grandmother used to make peanut butter and bacon sandwhiches for us when we were kids. The bacon has to be crisp, no flimsy stuff.

I buy some grocery store-label bacon that I guess is marinated in maple. It makes my whole ****ing place smell like maple bacon/syrup for three+ days. Not only is it delicious, it is a great air freshener too.

Peanut butter and bacon sandwiches = good times.

I used to eat grilled peanut butter and Peeps sandwiches... they'd get all gooey and stuff. Awesome.
    Scott Driver

Personally, I like Bacon Chees burgers with extra, extra Bacon.

For the Women:

+ = & a

My other grandmother used to make bacon cheese roll ups. And yet no one in my family dies of heart disease.

Bacon is the miracle meat.

I was really just testing to see if my new method of thread-jacking is as effective as it was on the other thread. I must say the results are quite encouraging.

Peanut butter on hamburger is actually pretty good.
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

Ever make Bacon on a camping trip?

We used to just cut a package in half, and fry it up in a pan over the open fire. then once we ate it all, we threw the grease in the fire for some pyrotectic fun.

Peanut butter on Hamburger? without Bacon? What are you NUTTS??

To the CYBERKWOON with you!!!

For the Women:

+ = & a