Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberkwoon a place for more serious martial artists!

Cyberkwoon a place for more serious martial artists!

I look at this place and see David Carradine walking into the sunset!

3 reasons

1.) KFO has a magazine with the URL in them to the forums

2.) Go look at the members list. Alot of them have ZERO post count or horribly low post count.

3.) We are just the sexier bitch

We have more morals

Simple, look at the whole thing that went down with the N eal C ameron deal. They outright supported him, FABB included. I ended up getting a "Troll" badge for what should have been a common sense argument. I have NEVER seen ANYBODY side witha Child Molester before. THAT is why they have less users.

Everyone here got it right. They are just not as bright as we are (As far as I'm concerned).

I have made like two posts since then, and to be honest with you I ended up deleting a few afterwords because I don't want to support them. Those guys are like the super ultra libera mushies to the point that it makes me sick to my stomach.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

dhhf

Hey im a Super ultra liberal mushy so watch it!
    Hee hee.

asd

Although i dont see how siding with child molesters is a trait of any political inclination!

Sorry,

Those morons really frost my behind.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

It's definitely a place to pay money... if nothing else.

I also find the layout different. I am registared there mainly to have access to the videos, but I have never posted on there.
    I have a signature.

Looking in on CyberK, I don't really see much that is so different. Many of the same names pop up. Some that I'm sure lurk here, even if they don't post. Much of the same questions, arguements and such. They are much more politically oriented, even when they say they are not.

RD,

I looked up our freinds(neal) profile and it seems he hasn't posted anything since our little cyberwar over there. He at least isn't posting as tuslawingchun. So in a sense we got what we wanted, a bit.

And that chris guy is sounding more and more like an elitist snob.

LOL

That's so funny!

We're obviously the best and no one can argue that this forum has a good layout and many people who post have very valid comments.

Kung Fu Magazine

is second only to my own Forums (Shame on most of you for not posting there!!!)

Actually, KFO really is the best Kung Fu forum there is. we have the best people and all the low lifes too (For when you feel like fighti'n)

I Miss Ralek of course, but I suspect he has gotten beat by a Kung Fu guy and is afraid to show face. I'm sure he will be back eventually. (I had nothing to do with it!!! )

Abel, you right about that Chris guy, Elitest snob to the fullest.

For the Women:

+ = & a

My forum can beat up your forum
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

chuck norris can beat up the CK forum.
    "heres to you as good as you are
    heres to me as bad as I am.
    But as good as you are,and as
    bad as I am,I'm as good as you are,
    as bad as I am"
    --
    "It's too bad my friend Chad's brother wasn't there, because he totally knows t'ai chi and sh*t."

Royce would choke the CK.