Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: i want to clarify my stance on things here.....

Soon they'll all be screaming:

No Judo, NOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOO!!!
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Great post MP, really summed it all up.

PS, Bad move about admiting to being in the Choral Society, not good for the bad@ss image and all that. It'd be like me admiting to my Trading Spaces addiction.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

LOL, rogue! I think everyone is addicted to Trading Spaces.
    "No Pain - Good."
    - neptunesfall

i guess merryprankster should also keep quiet about his collection of 'nathan lane trading cards' then.
    When you assume, you make an ass out of... pretty much just you, really.

Too funny Ape but we better watch it or only Ryu will have a bad@ss image, scraped up knees and all!

Tigerstyle, OK who's your favorite designer?

This thread hijack brought to you by RogueCo, makers of the Pocket Quan Doa.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Is that a Quan Doa in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

"Tigerstyle, OK who's your favorite designer?"

The asian (gay?) guy, of course! He's all about the Feng Shui!

I also think the carpenter chick is kinda cute
    "No Pain - Good."
    - neptunesfall

That'd be Vern, and the gal is Amy. I'm uh guessing since I don't really watch the show. I just kindof see it when my wife watches it. Yeah that's it.

Hey, what's wrong with Nathan Lane?

DM

Willow sword is the typical "act humble" type of guy, who's actually very arrogant and judgemental.
    We're a nation of immigrants. Just like you. Just older, wiser, more thoroughly mixed, with larger genitals and a greater capacity for drink and sex-
    S Abrutat

...and who will claim many victories "in his younger years" when he is older and teaching unsuspecting students unproven techniques.

nothing wrong with nathan lane. collect him. trade him with your friends.

Thumbs up

Merryprankster

1st class mate, you certainly know how to put people in their place.

jimmy ,knife fighter , internal boxer ,merry prankster

i love it that you guys are taking soooo much time to justify to me,,(little ole me) your love for frivolous competition and violent activities.
    merry prankster: good for you.

jimmy23: whatever you say man

knife fighter: okay then

apowen: yeah you are the only one reminded of that skit.

continue down the path,,,travel it as best as you can,,,ALWAYS Follow your HEART, and above all,,dont take any bodys $hit. (including mine )

Many respects,,The Willow Sword
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

well, i suppose we should all thank you for posting this thread in the first place, legitimating your exclusionary pretension and general sense of... what was it? joy and love?

stuart b.

let's be nice.
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Talking apowen

directions for shampooing: add a quarter size dollup to wet hair
    lather, rinse, repeat as necessary.

Many respects,,,The Willow Sword
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.