Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kung-Fu in London

so, you're a hothead with bitter intentions to dig up an old post and start going on about it anonymously in an internet forum and you actually think people will care about your opinion.

listen buddy, if you want even one shred of any type of credibility in what you have to say then use your real name and make a point that is worth making.

Yeah, you don't know me, and I don't know you, so what.

I had better watch what I'm saying? What are you? Some kind of commie or something? Thought police?

whatever dude, if the guy thinks the other guy sucks, then taht's between them, and you and your internet police patrol mentality is just gonna have to suck it up, then grow up, then get a life.

if you don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen.

and now, over to you for the last word because i got a feeling you're not mature or reasonable enough to go when the goings good.

L8r.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    so, you're a hothead with bitter intentions to dig up an old post and start going on about it anonymously in an internet forum and you actually think people will care about your opinion.
    As I kindly pointed out before, I did not "dig up" anything. The offending comments are there for all to see. By the way, Pakmei's post was the one with "bitter intentions" not mine.

listen buddy,
    I am not your "buddy". Thank You.

if you want even one shred of any type of credibility in what you have to say then use your real name and make a point that is worth making.
    You still don't get it do you. The initial post made by Pakmei was offensive and wrong. Wether I give you my name or don't ; wether I drop dead tomorrow or not; even if I had not made thoughts on the subject known, what was posted by Pakmei was WRONG. And you yourself have lost any shred of credibility by not acknowledging that those type of comments should not be made in a public forum where a person is not there to defend themselves.

Yeah, you don't know me,
    I will be thankful for that for the rest of my life!

and I don't know you, so what.
    Good for you.

I had better watch what I'm saying? What are you? Some kind of commie or something? Thought police?
    I think that you are over-reacting and exagerating the situation. I didn't know that people still referred to each others as "commies". You are a little upset. This happens a lot to simple minds you see. You provoke a situation and then complain when you get a, what I believe is referred to here in the UK as a bollocking.
    I believe you should sit down and try some kung fu meditation to relax your mind (if you can locate it that is).

whatever dude,
    "dude"??????

if the guy thinks the other guy sucks, then taht's between them,
    Exactly! it is between them and a public internet forum is not a place for negative comments made by one at the expense of the other.

and you and your internet police patrol mentality is just gonna have to suck it up,
    You have still not got the point have you. Just a thought, tell me , that is if you practice martial arts, do you do a lot of full contact sparring, where you get hit on the head a lot? Oh, nevermind.

then grow up,
    I am grown up, but thank you for the suggestion anyway. If YOU were grown up yourself, you would have grasped the main point made by my first post. Most people seem to have understood what I was trying to say. It was nothing radical nor "commie" it was something that most decent people understand and that is DON'T WASH YOUR LAUNDRY IN PUBLIC. Or something on the same lines.

I don't know pakmei personally and I am not criticising his kung fu knowledge, skills, etc. it is just that post. It was WRONG.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    then get a life.
    But I do have a life, and that is one of the reasons that it took me so long to come across this forum and the particular thread.[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson;778779[/quote
    if you don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen.
    More poetry, wow. All I have to say is that there must be a lot of poets in your family. It is in the genes I suppose.

and now, over to you for the last word because i got a feeling you're not mature or reasonable enough to go when the goings good.

L8r.
    I was never going to let you get away with that attitude.

I'm somewhat surprised by all this, so I did some investigating, and it would appear that it's all Gene's fault!! The webteam have done such a good job with the site listings, that if you google Yap Leong this thread comes up as number 3!!! So rather than disappearing in the archive it's right on public view.
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

I was never going to let you get away with that attitude.
    uh, you are just an internet anonymous weirdo with a huge chip on his shoulder acting like a lineage ho. that's cool. please feel free to continue quoting me weirdo.
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 07-15-2007 at 04:49 PM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Gash View Post
    I'm somewhat surprised by all this, so I did some investigating, and it would appear that it's all Gene's fault!! The webteam have done such a good job with the site listings, that if you google Yap Leong this thread comes up as number 3!!! So rather than disappearing in the archive it's right on public view.
    Finally! some sanity has entered the discussion. You are right, one of the first links that appears when you google Yap Leong, is this thread. But, it wouldn't be fair to blame this site. The blame lies with pak mei the author of the negative, comments that is all. That is all that I was trying to point out.

uh, you are just an internet anonymous weirdo with a huge chip on his shoulder acting like a lineage ho. that's cool. please feel free to continue quoting me weirdo.
    You still haven't got the point, have you? You seem to be lost in a forest searching for your mind.

See, I can be a poet too. You have woken my poetic side now, and I have discovered a side to me that I had never known existed. I am going to nurture this for the rest of my life. I will forever be grateful to you, thank you, thank you, thank you .

Ah, good times!

Quote Originally Posted by HardWork8 View Post
    I am suprised that a kung fu "sifu" such as yourself has not seen the relevance and the point behind my initial post.

Wether the person in question is an absolute stranger or my best friend is irrelevant. He should not have made those comments about a well respected sifu such as Yap Leong behind his back and in a public forum,of all places.

Is that so difficult to grasp?

Maybe you should gather the "courage" to admit that Pakmei's comments were uncalled for.

We see that Basement-Boy has been a pedantic piece of **** right from the get-go.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    We see that Basement-Boy has been a pedantic piece of **** right from the get-go.
    I tell you what Unkokusai, for someone who is suffering from chronic retardedness and actually does NOT practice any kung fu, you do get around a lot in these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by ronro View Post
    Anyone know anything about this Pak Mei school?

http://chinatown.bulldoghome.com/pag...m/ukpakmei.htm
    wow, props to that school for having the queen as the dignitary at their hoi gong ceremony! You can't get any better than that in England as far as that ceremony goes.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Hate to bring this back to life, but mark batts is mentioned here. Is he still in London?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

lol, really?
    Kung Fu is good for you.