Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Don't know what to do

Actually there is some good advice here. i.e. Don't be boring and
    don't supplicate.

Now 3 years is an awful long time and I can understand your
    emotional state, but you will achieve nothing by sitting around
    feeling sorry for yourself. It wasn't meant to be. They're are plenty of other girls out there so go get w/ one (or more).
    "Courage is the moment when ordinary beings become extraordinary beings."-Brian Jacques

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but rising every time we fall."-Confucius

It's funny, but all this advice gave me a slight revelation!

Here's the advice so far:

Keep it interesting
    Surprise her
    Have sex in different places
    Don't always do the same things

Well, that's all good advice, and it can all be covered in one fell swoop!

DONKEY PUNCH!

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

thanks, got it.

try to get rid of those moments when she says what do you want to eat today and you're like "whatever dear, i don't mind, whatever you want"

you: "what shall we do tonight?"
    her: "don't mind, what do you want to do?
    "you: "dunno, i'll do what you want to do"

get rid of that shit

and get rid of these moments:

you: "i'm going to tyrones' [your friend] house"
    her: "why?"
    you: "i'm going to watch the soccer"
    her: "why do you have to goto your friends house to do that? you can watch it here with me"
    you: "ok dear, i'll watch it here"

put your foot down. etc
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Don't even worry about some superficial chick that leaves you out of boredom. There's two major possibilities here. One, hormonal change/fear of commitment at a young age, there's nothing that you can do about that one. In this society we don't even "find" ourselves until mid-twenties. IF you work and live on your own, and have a real life, that can go quicker but if you go to University, etc, it's basically going to be even longer before you grow up. The other possibility is that she is just superficial, worrying about "boredom" and sh!t like that. I find that different cultures have different expectations of a relationship. Some girls are wise enough to appreciate positive qualities like responsibility in a man. You guys are kids, you're finding out about trust for the first time (as we speak), and to be honest, your relationship never had to be that deep because you live with your parents and they provide alot of the emotional support and framework that you need in your life. You may not see it that way now, but you will understand after you've lived on your own for several years.

Anyway she did you a favor, to be honest. You don't need her. Try to resist the temptation to do the same thing to someone else.
    And, what Monkeyslap too said

P.S. She didn't "cheat" on you she left you. That's better than what I went through with my first girlfriend. 'Nuff said.

Actually the other dude didn't even know about me.She said something about not wanting to be tied down right now. Oh well.For some reason I just really don't give a **** that it happened anymore.I don't get mad or sad.Kinda weird.

Unhappy i feel your pain bro

after 3 years of going out this woman/girl should have decided whether or not she wanted to be tied down. i dont understand that ideology of wanting to not be tied down. i mean i am a rather conservative guy when it comes to relationships,,ESPECIALLY in these days and times when STD's are rampant.
    basically what she is saying is that she wants to fuc% and be a little wh0re until she gets tired of it.
    dont blame the dude that she spread her legs to.
    remember Viper555 that a Woman is a temple,,,, Built on a sewer. Stay in the temple bro.

Many respects,,,The Willow Sword
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Dating Kung Fu:

1.) You only mean to a woman what she feels like at that moment. She's happy? You're good. She's depressed? You're not living up to things. She's ****ed (and not even at you) you are dirt.

Lesson: Date a woman who already knows she's crazy. That way she'll cut you some slack.

2.) Little things mean more than big things. Never, ever buy big gifts, except for big occasions - for your wife. Girlfriends never get the cake. Consistent, little attentions (bringing her a soda, subconciously adjusting her purse strap so it doesn't fall of her shoulder when you are walking together, hand picked flowers...) mean more than any one big thing. It's regular attention, not 'quality' of attention that matters.

3.) Detach. You are dating. People get their hearts broken all the time. But it's often the rejection that drives people into insanity. Give it up. No woman is worth messing up your own life (at least until you get married), and you will be rejecting girls as well. Just do it with honor instead of how your girlfriend did it.

4.) Enjoy yourself. You are young, and while at that age you feel the strongest attachments, you are better off treating a lot of girls as friends rather having a 'steady' girlfriend. This will reap rewards continuosly if you pay attention to it.

5.) When you do find the person you want to 'settle down' with - ask yourself - would you go into business with this person? Because the passion will wain, but if you married badly, her stupidity will be with you forever.

Different rules for girls, but I'm not revealing all my 'internal' dating kung fu.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

Smile Hey, I had a similar thing happen to me.

During college I dated a girl for about 3 years too (a hot looking MTV dancer – no lie!). After 3 long years of sexual bliss (I was in every one of her orifices many times over – no lie!) she told me she wanted to see other people. She knew she wanted to marry me, she said, but wanted to try others out – so to speak – before committing to engagement and ultimately marriage. I wasn’t asking by the way, this was just her crazy mind working here. I told her I was disappointed but that she could go explore. I also told her if she does explore that I would be doing the same – she was ****ed! We parted with a kiss and went looking for others to see if what we had was true love or just, well, sexual bliss – for me anyway. Ultimately, I found others to sexually explore. Many others. Then I met my wife of almost 10 years and 2 kiddies later. I am so glad I ‘wasted’ those 3 years! In the end it all turned out perfectly. I heard she married a guy and has a horrible marriage. Her loss! Actually, looking back I see she wasn’t really a good match for me – although she seemed to be at the time.

You have every right to be angry with her. You have every right to feel sick. It has happened too many of us. You are not alone, only in good company.

Good luck!

Godzilla

Thumbs up

d@mn, wish i had this advice form u all 3 months ago! i went insane because of a stoopid gal But thankfully i had a couple of close friends to help knock some sense in to me (u know who u r) and found an even closer one in the process...

so don't worry if things all go to sh|t and u feel depressed and crazy or whatever - it's hard to just keep going but then things can only get better. They will, but sometimes it just takes time

Monkeyslap Too: r u teaching any seminars on your 'kung fu dating'? I'm sure u'd get more ppl than for Shuai Jiao

respects,
    david
    Last edited by dezhen2001; 08-19-2002 at 01:58 PM.
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

you're in school dude. consider yourself lucky. imagine how fu cked you'd feel if you didnt visit an entire candy shop of pus sy on a daily basis.
    where's my beer?

and now you know to beat the fear into the next worthless bi tch.
    where's my beer?

Ok got it. Treat my next GF like ****.

LOL...this forum knows about my EX CHEATING...and these guys are GREAT! VIPER...u're young bro...these guys are RIGHT. You don't treat her like a BIATCH...u simply need to keep it interesting. But at your age and the relationship being 3 years...it was bound to END. However...the way it ended with her cheating on you was WRONG. There is RIGHT and there is WRONG. If she somehow met someone else and wanted to pursue the guy she should have broke it off with you and then move on. What she did WRONG was to hold on to you while moving on with this guy! Doesn't matter if this guy knows or not. What does that make her??? She's a HO. Period! I laugh when I watch girls on Jerry, on Jenny Jones and Maury Povich that can't figure out who their baby dad is...claim they are not a HO. VIPER...u don't need to punish her by KICKING her ass...u can fantacize about it LOL...but she does not deserve your friendship or even a WORD from you. EVER! If she wants to fu+ck...then fu+ck her and then walk out the bedroom. She's a HO and deserves to be treated like a HO. Never let a WOMAN become a POWER figure or she'll leave u for a man that has more stature.

Now to get over this HO. Workout...read...do something positive...remind yourself...that u have STRENGTH and HONOR...something this HO will never have and can't touch. Smile BRO...this is a GOOD THANG...not a BAD THANG. Trust US!
    A

Aaah - my experience with evil women tells me everything will be all right...

*Flashback*

I was seeing a girl from when I was 17-20yo. We started having some trouble and she ended up shagging a guy who knew full well that I was still in the picture. She flat out told me too. You could tell she was upset at hurting me but was none-the-less happy with her new acquisition. I contemplated beating the poop outta the guy but just let it slide. And I taked to the girl for a bit afterwards and then couldn't be bothered. It cut me deep - and I stayed in my shell for far too long. I missed heaps of chances at uni cause I was still thinking of the wench.

She moved to Sweden with him and they are still together. She's also HUGE now. So, they suit each other. And I have now found me a great woman.

So - the moral - these things happen for a reason. It hurts, you get over it and the goodies that are out there mmm mmm mmm!!

Cheers gents.
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au