Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't know what to do

Unhappy Don't know what to do

I just found out my girlfriend was ****ing cheating on me. At first I was ****ed and hit the bag to my knuckles bleed but now i'm just depressed constantly.I've tried staying busy but that doesn't work.I don't know what to do.Could any of you guys maybe give me some tips on what to do or some **** like that?

how long were you together?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

3 ****ing years. All of it wasted. I feel sick.

Being that it's been so long, you obviously have deep feelings for her. you really only have two choices:

1. look past it and go on
    2. leave her.

I guess reverse the situation - ask yourself what you would want her to do if you had cheated on her. If it had been only a short period of time, I would say screw her and move on with your life, but I know it's not that easy since you've been with her so long.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Angry

I've already left her but I can't stop thinking about it. It makes so ****ing sick. I wanna kill the mother ****er she's with now.

Forget about her. It wasn't a 'waste', hopefully you had some good times, and learned a few lessons.

Never let yourself get serious about someone you can't trust. If you were looking for a 'life' partner you need to ask yourself if you'd do business with that person, because that's what marriage is.

Personally, I'd go get some 'goodies' right away to try and sooth my bruised ego. It also helps break the attachment. Just don't get attached right away. Quantity is better than quality right now. Enjoy yourself. Success is the best revenge.

When your feelings peak, go running and do push ups - you'll look great to the other girls.

The source of your anguish are attachments to concepts that only have reality if you let them be real. Confront them and chase them out of your mind. Let go of your preconceptions and your missteps. They merely keep you from experiencing the here and now.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

Good advice. you definitely wanna keep busy. the more time you spend doing nothing, the more time you will have to think about her.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Thumbs up

^

Sounds like a great idea to me.Thanks.

she's not worth your time. fu.ck her [not literally]

and learn to be remain a challenge, even after 3 years.

go and pull some girls. go on. go. now. go.

good.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Unhappy

I think I need some anti depressants or something cause I still feel ****y. No matter what I do I can't get her out of my mind. What the ****!! I think i'm going to go and take about 2 bottles of tylenol. :'(

Stacey Guest
    monkeyslap is right.

Besides...you never owned her, so you never lost her.

whats hurting? Your ego?

Read some daoist classics. Detatch and let go.

i hate this sh.it.

you need a release.

you've been with her for 3 years; that's a long time. there's simply nothing for you left to do.

fu.ck it.

everything hurts.

fu.ck the daoist classics.

go have some fun.

Unhappy

I'm too **** depressed to have fun right now.