Thread: Bad Dubbing

Talking Bad Dubbing

These are crazy. Actual subtitles from Kung Fu movies. got em off a link to some site( http://bigwhiteguy.com/subtitles.shtml).... anyways, read and laugh...

1. I am **** unsatisfied to be killed in this way.

2. Fatty, you with your thick face have hurt my instep.

3. Gun wounds again?

4. Same old rules: no eyes, no groin.

5. A normal person wouldn't steal pituitaries.

6. ****, I'll burn you into a bbq chicken!

7. Take my advice, or I'll spank you without pants.

8. Who gave you the nerve to get killed here?

9. Quiet or I'll blow your throat up.

10. You always use violence. I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken.

11. I'll fire aimlessly if you don't come out!

12. You daring lousy guy.

13. Beat him out of recognizable shape!

14. I have been scared ****less too much lately.

15. I got knife scars more than the number of your leg's hair!

16. Beware! Your bones are going to be disconnected.

17. The bullets inside are very hot. Why do I feel so cold?

18. How can you use my intestines as a gift?

19. I'll teach you how to you.

20. Mr. Chao, beat him hardly!

21. ****ed it!

22. We've run be quickly.

23. You've knock into my trousers.

24. You make me lost my face.

25. Only him are quite enough you.

26. You must be profession.

27. I would have killed you in the past.

28. The wound is a bit bigger and the face will twist more.

29. She's put much saliva on my face.

30. If you can defeat me, I'll swallow this plate.

31. I want to join you as you guys were fevering up there.

32. Thanks, you will become an excellent ****ed extra too.

33. Go to hell, don't force yourself to.

34. Sorry, I'm an undercover.

35. Stop fighting, eat potato chips, why fighting for?

36. You eat paper this time. It's be glass.

37. It's not a dreaming.

38. What a stubborn old folk!

39. Why are you lossing temper?

40. You make me feel like ignorant.

41. I want to eat your lion.

42. Go to hell! That's too kind of you!

43. I want to go ****ing!

44. Ok, get lost me!

45. Who's the lame?

46. If we don't have a dream in life, we look like salt fish.

47. My firing hearted is not easy to blow out.

48. Your voice seems howling.

49. The defense is none of the flaw.

50. Do you want to scarifice?

51. Please take a sexy posture.

52. How are you fight with us?

53. This will be of fine service for you, you bag of the scum. I am sure you will not mind that I remove your manhoods and leave them out on the dessert floor for your aunts to eat.

54. Yah-hah, evil spider woman! I have captured you by the short rabbits and can now deliver you violently to your gynecologist for a thorough extermination.

55. Greetings, large black person. Let us not forget to form a team up together and go into the country to inflict the pain of our karate feets on some ass of the giant lizard person.
    In mildness is the strength of steel

Hahaha. I recognize a few of those

hahaha, that's funny stuff!

I got knife scars more than the number of your leg's hair!
    I am nothing.

Look what I won on ebay!

auction # 1555576008

Turn green, SUCKAZ!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

What?? I had no idea 36th Chamber (aka Master Killer) had a sequel. I'll have to try to get a hold of that.

i don't know why they even bother dubbing movies. subtitles are so much better. after a couple minutes of watching i forget that i am reading and it seems as if i understand their language. also you get more understanding when you can hear the persons tone of voice.

19. I'll teach you how to you.

20. Mr. Chao, beat him hardly!

*giggles* -made my milk come outta my nose
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

my favorite bad dub

in Jacky chan's drunken master when he faces the iron staff master he F@RTs in his face when he does this he says and the translation is as follows.

"I KNOCK"

MRTWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

-If I ever see you again, I'll kill ya.

-Alright, but I'll be back.
    You know how Americans are, Kiki. They all love to travel, and then they only want to meet other Americans and talk about how hard it is to get a decent hamburger.
    From Naked Lunch (1991)

So, what movie title best describes your fighting style?

Drunken Master?

Armageddon?

Payback?

Caged Heat?

I'm going with "Fast, Cheap, and Out of Control"
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

"The Running Man"

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

ttt 4 2021

Man, the first post on this thread is a gem. Props to Abstract, wherever he may be now...

Ben Shephard sparks GMB uproar after controversial 'kung-fu' comment: 'Did not say that!'
    BEN SHEPHARD sparked controversy among Good Morning Britain viewers on Thursday as several took issue with his phrasing when describing a video link delay with one of the ITV show's guests.
    By ALEX DAVIES
    PUBLISHED: 13:49, Fri, Feb 26, 2021 | UPDATED: 17:40, Fri, Feb 26, 2021

With children returning to the classroom up and down the country in March, the topic of keeping schools open into the summer to make up for lost time sparked debate on Thursday's Good Morning Britain. Ben Shephard and Susanna Reid were joined by teacher Matthew Burton and mums Afua Adom and Debbie Le on GMB to discuss the proposals and whether it’d be beneficial to children and parents or not.

However, just moments after introducing Debbie, Afua and Matthew onto the programme, Ben addressed a slight technical blunder.

It soon transpired that there was a bit of delay on guest Debbie’s link, as her voice could be heard out of sync with the visuals from the webcam.

However, Ben got on the wrong side of some ITV viewers when he described the mishap as like a “badly-dubbed kung-fu movie”.

Taking to Twitter, several took issue with the phrasing as one weighed in: “Did Ben Shephard really just tell an Asian guest who’s audio wasn’t in sync with their camera that they look like a badly dubbed Kung Fu movie?! #GMB @GMB.”

GMB: Ben Shephard sparks uproar with controversial comment (Image: ITV)

GMB: Ben and Susanna welcomed their guests to the summer school debate (Image: ITV)

Edwina Currie slaps down Piers in fierce defence of Matt Hancock
    A second added: “You did not just say that to Debbie Le?! Oh Ben [face palm emoji] #GMB.”

“Ben DID NOT just say that [eyes emoji] #GMB,” a third weighed in.

While a fourth similarly put: “Ben Shephard on #gmb saying the delay on webcam sound is 'like a badly dubbed kung-fu movie' when the person on the camera is Asian…”

And a fifth added to the discussion: “Wow @benshephard telling Debbie Le it's like she's in a ‘Bad Kung Fu movie’ because her audio and visual are not synced. #GMB.”

GMB: There was a delay in guest Debbie's feed

GMB: There was a delay in guest Debbie's feed (Image: ITV)
    Ben’s comments came after Debbie had made her stance on the summer schools clear, admitting she was in favour of the move.

“It’s been a challenging time definitely,” Debbie began. “So when I heard the news I was 100 percent behind it.”

She continued: “I even asked my husband and he was like: ‘Yes, definitely. We’ll definitely send them to summer school.’

“I mean, we’ve had such a crazy year, we’re living in unprecedented times at the moment.

“And, you know, the pandemic has effected my children massively, they haven’t had a normal life this past year.

“They’ve become quite withdrawn, I’ve seen it’s really affected their confidence, emotionally and mentally,

“And for them not to be at school, not to be with their friends - for them to go back to school in the summer I think will be a massive benefit to them.”

But Ben and Susanna quickly jumped in to apologise for the technical error during Debbie's answer, with the latter chiming in: "I just want to apologise for - there's a big delay between the picture and what you're saying."

"It's like a badly-dubbed kung-fu movie at the moment," Ben weighed in.

He added: "We're gonna try to reconnect to you so your mouth and words match up."

The rest of the interview managed to run smoothly without any more technical blips.

Good Morning Britain continues weekdays at 6am on ITV.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart