Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BT's Pakua

BT's Pakua

Let's go ALL real. Be a MAN not a cry'n BIT** you got something to prove. Show it with some action.

Enter a NHB match, enter a UCF, enter king of the cage. Step up and back up that BIG mouth. Oh yeah your skills are too deadly. You've got all that real skill and can't show it. Please.

All your talk'n sounds the same. Tired of it. whine! cry! KEEP IT REAL...BULL SHI* All your talk proves you've got nothin just like all the other IMAs on this sorry board. Out of shape wanna be fighters. Just cry cry cry about who has real skill. Show all this "real" skill. You enter a real competition and you hit'n dirt and tap'n out just like all the other sorry kung fu fighters.

You've never faught anybody real...give me a break.

When I see BT vs. old Sharmrock, or BT vs. Gracie then you got props. All i see is BT vs. Keyboard fighter 1-1000. BT vs grandpa. PLEASE. You'll end up like that loser kungfu vs MMA clip.

blah blah

What I find funny is how you park students keep coming up with new names to post as. You guys are a ****ing joke.

When I get free time, I will step down to you guys schools before the end of this month, and I want to see this high level skill you fake mother****ers be talking about.

See you mother****ers soon, thats my mother****ing word, to my dead grandfather.

I'd just like to add that you can buy a video of BT fighting against a pro(it is a pro right?) San Shou fighter off his website. Haven't seen it myself yet. I keep sayin I'm going to buy it, but I keep running out of money :-P

Hey bt, I think this is just another bjj troll and has nothing to do with parks students, lol. Maybe it's Ralek's new incarnation

Hey Brad,

I've seen it. It's a pleasure to see someone using their skills and not resorting to kickboxing under the pressure at a profesional level. You should buy it. This loser joined the forum just for this. What a joke. And he's posting the same $hit all over. How about sharing some of your vid's with us "sorry board" IMA's troll? Where can we see you in action?
    Count

Live it or live with it.

KABOOOM

Count, Brad,

I have to step down to one of Parks school. Because for one I want to see for myself these high level skills, that many people are always posting on KFO, that park and his top students are so powerful.

Me going to fight them have nothing to do with me being upset. Because to tell you the truth I can careless what these guys said or anybody say about me. All theses fool know about me is what I post on KFO or what I put on my web site. If they think I know only Ba Gua Zhang, well they are about to find out the hard way this month.

I'm a martial artist, and I want to see just how good these guys are with their Ba Gua Zhang.

I'm just Tired of all this talk, I feel if these guys don't want to step up, then what the hell I will step up to find out the truth about park's combat method.

Time for games is over.

I have nothing to do with Park or Bagua for that matter, but what is this crusade all about?
    How does insulting people over the internet benefit martial arts?

By the way rcohen,

If you are not a park student, then please forgive me.

Now let me get to the point. So you practice Bjj or the so called king of the cage style of fighting. So you think internal martial artist can't fight, and we are all talk, true some are.

But hey, I not talking Bull$hit, but you say I am. Ok fine. Tell you what,you are posting everywhere from what I hear, how you are a Pro fighter I guess.

Why don't you come to my Classmate Ba Gua event this sept, 28, 2002. Show me yourself, just how I'm all talk and an internal martial art Out of shape wanna be fighter.

Ok. Fine, I'm happy you feel that way, Now will you come to maoshan even, there will be no fee $for you thats my word. I love to freefight you, and you can even try that Bjj $hit I'm all game.

I love to fight one of you guys, Because I just don't see much in what you guys do. Ba Gua Zhang method of fighting is just to deep for the Bull$hit you may be practicing, But hey, there I go talking to much, I don't want to do that.

So why don't me and you just get it on, full everything go.

Let me know what's up, I hope you are not just talking $hit.

Originally posted by Brad
    I'd just like to add that you can buy a video of BT fighting against a pro(it is a pro right?) San Shou fighter off his website. Haven't seen it myself yet. I keep sayin I'm going to buy it, but I keep running out of money :-P
    What's the website I'd let to see the video too.
    Hope is the denial of reality.

We sail the seas, of negativity
    to banish kindness from this place
    (Sans scruples, sans humility)
    To behold the fierceness of wolves
    assailing ye saints thoroughly
    (Sans love, sans compassion)
    To behold the wails of thine in affright
    whilst evil preyeth upon thy hearts
    (Sans warmth, sans pity)
    To behold a world, darkly astir
    rising in madness and mystery
    (sans light, sans life)

Out of curiosity

Black Taoist,

What are you going to do, if after you roll up on said Park Bagua schools, throw down your challenge and no student takes you up on it?

What if none of the students are interested in fighting you?

If none of his guys are pro fighters, what is in it for them to take some physical damage from you in this day and age?

Show up to their jobs all busted up?

Unless some of his guys have a fighter's mindset and streetfighing background why go down that route?

What's the percentage for them?

Are you going to challenge Park himself and see if his organization produces a student to fight you?

What if they decide to ignore you?
    David Williams
    http://www.wingchun.com
    Kim sut, Lok ma, Ting yu, Dung tao, Mai jiang

rcohen

Fight someone for real? I don't know where you've been but that's all we do. I you don't come to us then we can bring it to you. Event's like UFC Are no proving ground. there's still rules. But fine, lets stay in that vain. If he's not keeping it real, as is his slogon, then why don't you show him what is real. Stop poping **** from behind your PC.
    Out of shape? LOL,LOL,LOL
    Man, bring your ass and cut the bull****. You write these statments like you know this personally. Bring the noise and stop making it. if this is all bull**** and all talk prove it. What, are angry with his success? Sounds personel to me. stop being a sucker and train your lazy ass. then you won't feel so angry with someone elses achivements.

denali,

I'll answer your two questions,

The crusade began with trying to promote bagua as a true martial art. and not some new wave health fade or some useless exercise in futility against any other art. Park it supposed to be teaching Bagua. We met a lot of parks students here on KFO, primarily in opposition. The things they presented were suspect and we blew them out of the water. now between my brother and myself, he's a bit more aggressive and opininated in his expression. a lot don't like it. TISK, They got thier card pulled and now thier mad. TOO BAD.
    anyway, since this began 6 of parks student have been beat at two different points. The first 3 came to test the waters, and they used pushhands as the tool. It was discovered that they had no bridge, which means no upperbody linkage nor did they have sensitivity training. Red flages went up for us. In an internal Martial art? Impossible! but yet this is true. Alright, time marches on and parks people are still posting like thier masters and experts and such. and because they don't know what thier talking about because they don't know how to fight, We continuously tore up thier points. next, I guess they had enough and decided to try and jump my brother. Now , this was for real, and they still got beat with little effert. My brother called me when he got home and LOL as he described the incident. but the point is they had the nerve to attack in such a foul nature because we blew thier cover. YOUR WAK! Except it and learn some true methods. So from that time until now there's just been heat. the newest act has taken the form of the Article by a park student talking about a so-called Ba Bu Kao BU Qi Gong, which is totally bogus for if such a qi gong existed it would be in at lest one other branch of the Bagua system. it's totally unheard of.
    All Bagua practitioners train the stepping from the word go. What's going on? He claim's to be of the Yin Branches, We do Yin as Well. His yin looks like no Yin we have ever seen. We haven't seen it all, but we've seen a lot. and what we've seen of his system it is not Yin style. In fact from the videos and books, nothing is related to Yin, maybe Cheng but not Yin.

The insults are a result of the physical attack. and how does it benifit the martial arts? from a verbal perspective those that read beyond all the dissin, will see a sound base from which our points are made. and the shallowness of thiers. thus giving the perspective student something to gadge by. lets them not get caught up in all the fluff that exist out there. shape no essence.

planetwc

Look, either park is a martial artist or he's a businessman.
    If he's a businessman then his goal is to make money by giving people a false sense of security. just enough to make them think that they are doing something. I'm not saying that he shouldn't get paid for teaching for his time but it should be quality instruction. the people we've met thus far had nothing. Some of them haveing trained in his system for sometime on the order of years in some cases, and have nothing to show for it. As far as I'm concerned I"m insulted. Park has students all over the world now and if they all know the same thing as we have observed here, He's doing Ba-Gua a terrible wrong.

and just so you know, for all the what if's you asked. we are not bullies. We train hard core but not to be bullies. If no one fights fine. but that atkes me to your point about the mind set.
    What the hell are you learning martial arts for? the primarary reason is to defend your self. being apart of a martial arts school, you should be able to do that. If you can't, get your money back.

Maoshan

I would have to agree with all of your points, especially the one above. But its the way that you guys make them. Sounds like your more into promoting yourself then Ba Gua. Why? Because you make it sound like you have some secret method. Because everyone else's suck, according to you. Now, true mastery is being able to say, what I have is a piece of cake, if I can do it you can do it, let me show you how. That's who I would want to learn from, that is who I would be drawn too.
    There are fakes throughout all martial arts. If this is really your concern, to wake these guys up, the two of you will be very busy. Forget Ba Gua, start with Tiger Schulman. With that chain alone you guys can spend a few years showing them what is what. Most MA don't even know what Ba Gua is. Many who look for it already have experience and should be able to judge for themselves. Better to just say it, "I'm out to make a name for myself, now who can beat me." And then its up to someone to come beat you. Until then, you're the man.

Spirit Writer

Man you need to let $hit be.

Sounds like your more into promoting yourself then Ba Gua. Why? Because you make it sound like you have some secret method. Because everyone else's suck, according to you. Now, true mastery is being able to say, what I have is a piece of cake, if I can do it you can do it, let me show you how. That's who I would want to learn from, that is who I would be drawn too.

First of all, I myself don't have to go promoting myself or Ba Gua Zhang. For one I'm not looking for Students up here. 2. you don't see me promoting my Web Site or my Ba Gua teachers " LIKE SO MANY UP HERE ARE DOING."

3. I never said or post anything close to saying I have some secret method. Also I never said I was the best Ba Gua fighter in the world, to think that I would be a fool. But like all ways you people up here always making $hit up. Can any of you up here show me any post that where I claim to be so bad, I have this Ba gua secret method. Show me one post on KFO that where I'm advertising for students or what I teach .

You can't. Why Because I don't care about teaching anyone up here. I have to many students in my community that I teach martial Arts to that I can't deal with somethings, so there is no need for me to do and advertising.

But you will see many post reply, where I tell people up here on KFO my opinion about some of the Ba Gua Zhang teachers that are teaching BULL$HIT UNPRACTICAL METHODS OF BA GUA ZHANG.

AMATEURS, RENOWNED TO THE WORLD AS BA GUA MASTERS. WHAT A JOKE. BUT THE JOKE IS ON THE FOOLS PAYING ALL THEIR MANY TO THESES FAKES THINKING THEY ARE LEARNING REAL BA GUA ZHANG.

Real BA Gua Zhang is about Combat. And if you meet a Ba Gua Zhang practitioner, they should be able to utilize it in any situation. Thats just the bottom line.

But all you will hear is Talk, talk , talk, talk, nothing wrong with talking, but when its time for action, most can't utilize their Ba Gua Zhang to back up what their was saying.

Bottom line, is I don't mind sparring any Martial Artist, Ba Gua Zhang have not to with who I am as a person, its just the method I love to apply in kicking Ass. Fighting for me is a challenge there is nothing to fear, but only to explore.

If I win, I win, If I get beat down so what, I got my ass kick many times before, by many of my martial art teachers and older martial brothers. So I been in that situation before, Nothing new to me.

I'm willing to put my body on the line, to see if a person that claims to be a Ba Gua Zhang is Good. Not just Park Bok Nam, but any Ba Gua Zhang master that is known , or world -renowned. My actions have nothing to do with me thinking I'm the best. My actions are this way because, I want nothing but the best. And so far all I see is BULL$HIT in the air.

Today all you will see is Ba Gua Zhang Forms perform by teachers and students that can't even apply the techniues in a real situation.

Even on KFO, just look at most of the threads. Only a few threads are talking about something practical about Ba Gua Zhang. But most of the time all you see is mother****ers talking about this Ba Gua lineage, that Ba Gua lineage...ect...ect...ect

And the stupid $hit about the whole thing is most of the guys posting all this Lineage bull, don't know much about they own Style of Ba Gua Zhang. That's what I call "STUPIDITY."

most of these Lineage Ba Gua practitiners never been to China or Taiwan, but they act like they have so much knowledge, then when you ask these people some questions , they never give you a answer conforming to facts or truth. Why? Because most of these individuals never put in their own time in learning the truth for theirself about the many characteristics of different styles of Ba Gua Zhang. So in the end you get fools that think they are practicing a particular style of Ba Gua Zhang.

So now you have your fake ba gua Zhang fighters and your no style Characteristics Ba Gua form players. I say Ba Gua form players, because thats what Most Ba Gua Zhang is all about to today, Lineage heads and Form heads. And the My teacher have the real Ba Gua lineage information, anybody other then my Ba Gua teacher lineage informatin is Bull$hit.

These kinds of people I call Ba Gua mental slaves, a person totally unaware that their mind is shackled and their capacity for thought is limited by those who control access to knowledge of the past. (Ba Gua Student Slave ) These kinds of people always think their teachers is right, when even wrong. these kinds of people will never learn how to utilize Ba Gua Zhang in a freestyle way in combat, because first they must learn to think for themself.

So in Ba Gua Zhang it all come down to who you are.

talker, form palyer, lineage master, I-Ching head, fake, Ba Gua Martial artist.

I'm a Martial artist, willing to spar any one, have nothing to do with me thinking I'm bad. I look for the best and I will take no less.

I'm a Ba Gua martial artist that all to it.

Peace.
    Black Taoist
    (Lao Qiang)

Spirit Writer,

You need to expand your expand your mind in terms of interpretation of what you read.
    While we can be harsh in our expression, we've never made such claims. It should be ovious that the info we post comes from years of training. Our passion drives us.
    How can people write on topics they have no experiance in. For example: There is a distinct differance in the way the same technique is executed between one who stands for 15 min and one who stands for an hour. and those people are the only ones with the true ability to comment on that topic.
    Most Internal practitioners in the west, don't stand or walk the circle beyond 15 min. and yet, they would debate with us. It's not simply about ego here.
    My concern is for the true seeker, sincere in that search, gathering a lot of false Info. or not quite on point, which is enough to send you a thousand miles off course.
    I have been doing Bagua longer and most likly before most even heard of it.

And for your Info,
    It was with the Karate guys that we started with in the early years of our push. hell, forget bagua, those guys had a bad image of Kung Fu period. Me and Novell did a lot to change that attitude around the NY area.

We don't tell people to come to us for superior training and all that, but what we hope to do is to at lest get them to look for themselves. There are some bad boys in NY right now. We are not the only game in town. The concern is the image and how it is percieved.

maoshan