Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does the opposite sex dig your kung fu?

Every guy I know seems to have a different view. Some guys have the "Zena Effect". They think I'm invincible. Other guys are still in the stone ages and insist on constantly telling me "I can still kick your ass" even when I don't bring it up. Some like to joke around and play hit me and when they get tagged they end up hating me for 6 months.

My own husband thought it was cool when I started kung fu. He was fine with the other stuff I did - fencing, shooting, etc. But when I started sparring, it really affected him. He doesn't like to see me with black eyes. When I strain a muscle he says "you need to lay off the kung fu for a while".

Oh well.
    East River Dragon Style, Lam Family
    東河龍形 - 林家拳, 林志平,師傅

I get "you already know kung-fu, why keep going to class? are you afraid someone is going to beat you up?"

Smile The girls dig me. Thanks for asking.

Everyone at the office knows I am a Karate man because whenever I take a dump I bring along the latest Black Belt Magazine.

Once I posted about the sexiest woman at work asking about my ‘Karate’. So sexy was she that if wifey wasn’t looking I might throw caution to the wind and pollinate her flower.

Sexy Woman: “Can you show me some moves.”
    Godzilla: “Sure. Give me your hand.”

And a sexy hand it was! Soft and tingly as we touched – magic was in the air. I brushed back her sleeve and noticed her supple wrist. We interlocked fingers as I tried to decide what to show her. We drew closer. I could feel her breath on my neck. She smelled wonderful. Her hair glistened. I became aroused and sensed her arousal too.

Godzilla: “How about this?”

I quickly brought her to one knee as I applied more pressure with the wrist lock.

Sexy Woman: “OKAY, ENOUGH! That’s fine, I don’t want to see anymore, thanks.”

I apologized as I left and thought I heard her call me an a.sshole.

Yeah, they dig me.

Godzilla

You BLEW IT!!, You should have just KISSED HER, not continue with showing technique
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

RD: i think he KNOWS he blew it Still, props for having such single minded MA focus and doing the wrist lock

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

I've met two girls through kung fu. I spent about 2 years with the first - it didn't end up working (FYI - she was also one of my instructors). Now, I am with a girl I met at my current school (she's actually my junior - lol) - and everything is working out well.

So, yeah, I guess the chicks do dig my kung fu!!
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

chiks DON'T dig my KF :(

coz i'm usually standing doing a 1/2 hour Siu Lim Tao or Zhan Zhuang... not the most impressive looking thing

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Oh this is a no brainer

Chicks dig guys that can take care of themselves, especially if they have a cool demeanor.

I mentioned in passing to this girl (who happens to have a boyfriend) that I study kf and she was all over me. Not the way I'd like her to be, but it's a start. She actually conned me into teaching her some kenpo self defense stuff.

Lately she's been telling all her friends that I'm a bad ass. Of course, she's right ...but well, us kf guys have to keep that cool demeanor, you dig?
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

That's why every martial artist knows at least one completely useless totally amazing to watch form which he saves for special occasions
    Truer words have never been spoken.

Chicks don't dig my kung fu. Why? Cause thanks to my other martial artsy friends, they all keep referring to it as karate or tae kwon do
    -I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am.

-The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

My partner tolerates my Kung Fu, she says she 'thinks it's great, that I do kung fu, but it doesn't hold much interest for her and she slightly begrudges the time I spend doing it. And gives me withering looks when I practice around the house and thinks every mark on the walls in the hall are from my trainers. (They are but I won't admit it.)

Kung Fu is my mistress.

{Ps. My Mum's always asks me how my 'Judo' is going. Arrgh!! KUNG FU! KUNG FU! }

my gf was ok with my kung fu until i started training fulltime then she got upset becos all i talked about was kung fu kung fu kung fu
    becos all i did was kung fu kung fu kung fu
    if she wanted to see me i'd be doing kung fu kung fu...etcetc
    anyway i think u get the hint by now. i often trained till around 11-12 at nite before i went home. hmmm i know crazy

anyway now i neglect my kung fu and spend more time with my gf :P

Unhappy More of my MA misshaps...

>>>RD: i think he KNOWS he blew it Still, props for having such single minded MA focus and doing the wrist lock

Thanks David! (hahaha)

>>>Kung Fu is my mistress. (hahaha)

Mine too!

This is true – and proof what a MA fanatic I truly am (and idiot as well!). Recently, same sexy woman asked me again to show her how to get out of a bear hug. I turned my back towards her and lifted my arms. “Place your arms around my waist and squeeze tightly.” I said. She did. I felt her beautiful breasts press into my back. Hmmm I thought – she digs me, maybe I will ask her to lunch.

“Like this?” she asked. Her breath was on the back of my neck. The warmth from her body comforted me as I thought about kissing her hard on the mouth.

I gently slid my hands down her arms finding her hands clasped together around my waist, inches above my zipper. This is rare I thought. Wifey hasn’t hugged me this tightly in years. In fact I haven’t been this turned on since last years vacation in the Pocono’s.

Suddenly, without thought, I strongly dug my knuckle into the top of her hand! Her grip released as I hung on applying destructive force as I drove her to the floor in an armbar.

“OK, FINE!” she said, her face pressed against the closely cropped office quality pile carpet. “THANKS AGAIN.”

I pulled her to her feet and she brushed herself off. Her face was red where the carpet scratched her. She immediately went to the ladies room.

Peace,
    Godzilla

well ppl here refer MA as judokarate(both together) lol
    and TKD doesn't hold respect too... as i m doing TKD and TC(most of them don't know wat the hell it is, i tell them i m dancing )
    so i don't get my attention divided
    untill i beat crap out of someone...
    yea i remember one pretty lookin gal dumped her bf cause i was able to beat the crap out of him in front of her... lol hahaha....

anyways No one Digs in here
    gals don't care, guys r ignorant a$$es...

-TkdWarrior-
    Knowledge, Like sex is better when it's free