Thread: OT: 20 different types of posters on a CMA board

Angry

Back Off Wen i don't want her to waste energy she could be using on ME
    Tapped Out

Oh yeah Joe...you are SUCH an a$$hole

~Wen~

Originally posted by wushu chik
    9. THE ATTENTION SEEKER

The attention seeker displays an over-inflated sense of self-importance on the board and as far as they’re concerned it is all about them. Their topics consist of what they’re wearing at the weekend, what they had for breakfast, what colour socks they’re wearing today and anything else they can think of about themselves with a deluded belief that anyone cares. The attention seeker tries to outdo everyone else and they have a unique ability to twist any post into a story about themselves.

WOW...Serpent...this sounds JUST LIKE YOU!!! Musta wrote that one yourself!!

~Wen~

That's a bit mean! I'm not an attention seeker. I mean, you accuse me of turning everything into a story about me. What nonsense.

It reminds me of a time a couple of weekends ago when I slipped on my silk shirt and green socks, just after a hearty breakfast of toast and eggs. Well, I know you will all love this story! I left my house and.......

Oh.

My bad.

Please, go on. Don't mind me.

Wendy's just bitter because I pleasured myself and left her tied to the bed while I went out and got pissed with the lads on the weekend.....

Damnit!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by wushu chik
    Oh yeah Joe...you are SUCH an a$$hole

~Wen~
    Ask my girlfriend
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Yeah, like you've got a girlfriend.

Asshole.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Originally posted by Serpent
    Yeah, like you've got a girlfriend.

Asshole.
    At least my girlfriend isn't a sheep
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Originally posted by Serpent

Wendy's just bitter because I pleasured myself and left her tied to the bed while I went out and got pissed with the lads on the weekend.....

Damnit!

Sorry, Serpent. As a man endowed to Chivalry..... perhaps darker chivalry these days, but chivalry none the less.... I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you. Only I can be kinky with her. It's her rule.

*locks and loads a flashing beretta, then sheaths a long knife into the back of his black jeans....*

............ Don't take this personally.

*Old spanish/western whistling plays out a tune in the background....*
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

JoeDoe, I may spend a lot of time in NZ, but I ain't a Kiwi!

Originally posted by Ryu

Sorry, Serpent. As a man endowed to Chivalry..... perhaps darker chivalry these days, but chivalry none the less.... I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you. Only I can be kinky with her. It's her rule.

*locks and loads a flashing beretta, then sheaths a long knife into the back of his black jeans....*

Wow! Cool! Me and Ryu in a old style duel!

*Flicks open pocket watch. Haunting tune begins to play*

Bring it on, Mr Chivalry!

*but suddenly there is silence... Serpent's smile fades slightly, but never ceases.... then, with a slow droop, Serpent falls to the floor....... cut by a blade that he didn't see. Blood pools out from a long gash on his throat. Ryu washes a blood splatter stain off of his face with the aid of a cold mug of ale... He then runs the wet tips of his fingers through his military-styled hair which flings droplets of alcohol through the air in a hazy mist. Ryu is gone....... the mysterious skills of dark chivalry linger in the air.....*

Hehe don't let me finish a story, Serpent! You left yourself too open for that.

(No possibility of "re-doing" the ending either ! )

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    hey i feel like this thread now deserves some hotties!!
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Smiling, the real Serpent steps out from his concealment and looks down on the expensive, extremely lifelike android. "Oh, well," he muses, "I guess it was worth the expense. I knew Ryu would never step up and face me like a man! And all this over a woman!"

As a soft wind gently stirs the dust into eddies around his feet, Serpent wanders casually off into the sunset, the proud warrior, using his brains as much as his weapons, lives to fight another day.

Drifting on the breeze, ghostlike, a soft voice drifts over the plains. "One day, Ryu, you and I will meet. But never let a woman come between warriors!"

Originally posted by Ryu

Yes, Ryu is quite correct. Rules are rules!! Sorry Serpent, you aren't invited to this party. And if you hurt ONE HAIR on his head....you'll regret the day your mom hatched you.

~Wen~

See the trouble these self-important women cause!

*shakes head, continues off into the sunset*

Serpent....don't make me find you and kick the sh!t out of you. It would be so unladylike......so just don't make me do it!

~Wen~