thatz what it boilz down to WT iz the only FORMAL training i took so i can't speak on any other school but what i DON'T like iz that you have to spend more money the more you move up in levels
[??? iz that a common practice in schools?]

i'm not even a good enough WING CHUNER 2 realy speak on what's what but i know a BUSINESS when i see it i saw that....

IF I WANTED 2 MOVE UP IN WT I WOULD HAVE TO..............

A-pay more $$$$$

B-teach., which means i would have to preach the WE'RE THE BEST SCHOOL gospel [i don't believe that]

.................................................. .................................................. .....

i found it [WT] kind of CULTISH....BUT............................the little bit i learned helped me hang with TAE KWON DO heads,ESCRIMA/ARNIS heads,JUDO headz,and a bunch of other improv sparring sessions with other disciplines my wife as well learned alot so i guess it'z worth the $$$$$$..if you have it

BUDDAH FIST broke down alot of the politics that'z going on right now .....I'M GLAD I'M NOT APART OF THAT

seems like they try tto keep you down
EG....BAZTEPE? [did i spell that right?] how iz some one like that going to be kept at a certain level? if he can't move up who can???

any wayz thatz longer of a reply then i wanted to leave

PEACEnRESPECT

tron
[ol skool popper]

ps
LEUNG TING IZ LIVYN LARGE so the more students he gets the fatter his castle getz