Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pak Mei Dinner in Sydney

Pak Mei Dinner in Sydney

OK! For Yum cha and Cannon fist Shaolin master, and anyone else that would like to participate... there is a pak mei dinner on this Saturday night (31st) at Parramatta Tingha Palace (in Sydney) on Church St around 7pm . you dont have to be pak mei to come, just be interested in talking kung fu.

i dont know the price... pay for what you eat or it could be a buffet for a fixed price. Im just starting the ball rolling, so far myself and sifu Andy Troung of Wah Nam are attending. It may be just him and myself at the end....lol You can email me on yaukungmun@hotmail.com or by phone 0414 563 886.

hope you can make it!

For sure I cannot make it, It's just a bit too far away...

But it is good to see the Pak Mei community come together. Working together will ensure that the maximum will be done to keep the art alive. Good luck and have a nice dinner!

Regards, Lau

I'm in

See you there.

With much regret - just can't make it. Truely would like to attend but .. 1) When *I* see Emerald City, it refers to Oz, and ; 2) When I see Oz it refers to "Wizard of", meaning .... Kansas, so ; 3) As much as I want to attend it's just a bit too long of a drive ..... and I don't quite think I could manage that little stint under the water too well.
    Seriously though, wish I could make it. Perhaps someday I can skip over the pond for a visit. And it is great to see you folks all get together!

Enjoy, and raise one for those of us that can't get there.

Bolt

No worries mate, I'll pick you up in my Tornado....

...and you're little dog Toto too!

It would be a wonderful occassion unfortunately I am now in Beijing and do not intend to return ....but I would love to do that in Yr 2003 when I drop back to Sydney.......soon to head south.....in a few days to central china.

cheers,

shaolin master

You alreay there! Any kung fu training yet?

have fun and be careful!

FT

Fiercetiger: don't you know putting people together of different kung fu styles at a dining table is like smoking while filling your car? It is so dangerous I hope the restaurant has sufficient insurence cover for extensive damage caused by chi based weapons. The radioactive residue of chi based emmisions could conteminate the site for millions of years - all because of a dinner invitation. Fiercetiger, is it worth it?

... are you kidding ? Judging from the names I see here (albeit, my knowledge of these people is limited to "knowing them" from message forum boards, BUT) there would be nothing but respect and positive interactions here. I only wish I could join in an evening with these people of character and intelligience while sharing in their martial spirit and experiences.

A good time had by all...

It was indeed a good night in honour of Great Grand Master Cheung Lai Cheun.

I wonder how things went in Hong Kong, anybody heard anything?

1st pic...
    This is the people who attended, we all had a great time - no arguing!

We will be organinsing a bigger dinner next time. Ill keep you posted.

Yum Cha - you had to be different in the photo didnt you?

baaaaak meeeeiii

The five grandmasters of baaaak meeeii... lol

Do you guys always salute with right palm and left fist?

Looks like a great meeting, good for you all.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

serpent

Hi,

Yes, although i have seen a chi kung Dr. here in oz do the opposite way.

FT

How strange!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching