Thread: This is unreal

This is unreal

i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Unhappy yikes

what a gotdammn twit....man alittle forethought and they may not be in that position in the 1st place.
    In mildness is the strength of steel

10/10 for original thinking though!

However, one question: How can you have a tattoo for only one year!?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

MonkeyBoy Guest
    Originally posted by Serpent
    10/10 for original thinking though! How can you have a tattoo for only one year!?
    You go see a dermotologist with a laser and you lose the artwork only to end up with a shiny melted patch of skin.

Sure. And it costs you a fair chunk of the money you earned in the first place!

Weird.

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Well

Well all I can say is that some people are so tragically inane they have to go to these lengths, what a sap!!!

Somebody paid 75,000 dollars for this? Dayum!!!!

TTT for orgional thinking.
    "We are not the first/
    who, with best meaning/
    have incurr'd the worst"

King Lear

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    Somebody paid 75,000 dollars for this? Dayum!!!!
    Abel goes to the local tattoo store. "I want "Monkey Kung Fu" and this phone number tattooed across my forehead please! Could you also tattoo a 200lb guy on each of my thighs."