Thread: Bear Abuse

Unhappy Bear Abuse

www.BaylorBearAbuse.com

Anyone wanna go bust out some bears with me? I honestly had no idea that this university had bears on their campus and that they lived in such miserable conditions. This university is about 1 1/2 hours away from me. It's sad. Contact them and let them know what you think about it, too.
    "I'm here to wipe the floor with your ass, and you know it, and everybody here knows it, and you deserve it."-Duncan, "Some Kind of Wonderful"

"I used to be with it, then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems wierd and scary to me. It'll happen to you!!!" -Grandpa Simpson

"Once while walking through the mall a guy came up to me and
    said 'Hey, hows it going?'. So I grabbed his arm and twisted
    it up behind his head and said 'Now whose asking the questions?'" - Jack Handey

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons."George Bush—South Bend, Ind., Sept. 5, 2002

Thumbs up GOOD POST

I despise animal cruelty. i watched the video and was appauled.
    and i also read the statements by Baylor university.

Bears in captivity will go bonkers in a matter of days if not properly tended to,,,they need a special diet as well as companionship.

its not suprising that they would reply in the manner that they did. the texas Longhorn mascot is taken better care of.

i am not for these animal rights groups because i have been in them and the majority of them are very stupid and just want to talk and talk and not produce any action. (its a looong story but trust me on this one).

Maybe contacting the caretakers at the San Diego zoo or Busch Gardens in Fla. would be a good thing to do. if these dumba$$es at the university dont know what they are doing, then advice from the real guys could help them to better take care of thier mascot.

MRTWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

So their mascot is a feral man hating bear? Weird school.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

"By then we had come to the conclusion that Baylor University was a stuck-up, self-centered bunch..."

that about sums it up... i would know, i've had several family members attend that school.

Thumbs up

That sucks.
    Good thing we still have sites like sharkonline telling about it though.
    I remember reading one very bear related site about similar incidents and it said that there are about a thousand of bears are put down in zooīs in a year.
    That was the time when I first got interested in bears,they are close relatives of hamsters anyway,as some say but thatīs another story.
    One thing in animals-getting-treated-bad issue is dogs,there are countless dogs and a huge amount of dogs which find their way to temporary care taking homes are put down constantly.
    Of course,dogs are a different issue in a way,there are so many and we take them for granted,but thatīs it.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Hate animal cruility!! I say we BURN them
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Hate animal cruility!! I say we BURN them

Well I say stop sidekicking the fooking cow!

Hyuk! Hyuk!
    Last edited by Rorny Gracie; 08-28-2002 at 06:26 AM.

Isn't Baylor run by Southern Baptist fundies? Good luck using reason, logic, and compassion to deal with those guys...
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Thumbs up

Sick bears can also become angry...bet they would like to have their kidnappers pop out and stroke them.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-