Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ashida orders students to vandalize book stores.

Re: Buddhist Hell

Originally posted by GeneChing
    There is a special place in Buddhist Hell for anyone who damages books. Buddhist Hell interpretations are pretty secular - there are some awesome dioramas of it in Tiger Balm Gardens in Singapore and HK. If memory serves, the punishment was being squeezed in a press upside down, then cut apart by demons with big logger saws. The concept always stuck with me.
    I'll give the book to an enemy and ask him/her to do it. Pay him/her $20 too.
    I have a signature.

WHO here has trained with him and what does he look like? does he always wear the mask even when teaching?
    In the picture I saw of him he looked like a skinny white guy with short dark brown hair. I might even have the pic saved on my computer upstairs. I think someone posted a link to it on a forum, either this one, dragonslist, or ebudo.

Thumbs up

I love how "I Hate Ashida Kim" (IHAK) is absolutely obsessed with Ashida Kim - his HERO.

As I've stated before, IHAK does better advertising for Ashida Kim than Kim himself does. By keeping his name in public circulation, IHAK shows his supplication to Kim via fan support!

By the way, I really enjoyed Kim's "Iron Body Ninja". There's very good stuff in that book. I can easily see why IHAK so idolizes Kim - that book was a nice piece of writing.

Keep it up, IHAK. Kim is earning money off you!

Mr Kim is cool

Well besides the fact he deleted my BruceLee was killed by a TKD Ninja thread and hasnt yet responded to my Ninja Turtle one. I created another thread for him to answer.Heres a snippet of that thread at Ashidas........

Did you kick Scott Morris out of your ninja gang after his horrible beatdown against Pat Smith in the UFC?

If you had 3 ninja stars how many times could you hit a moving target from a 100 yards out?

Do you have any powers like Subzero and Scorpion the ninjas from Mortal Kombat?

I live in a apartment building and we have no elevators there just stairs.Can you teach me how to save time and just jump up to my balcony on the third floor from the parkinglot?

Thanks in advance your humble ninja nutrider
    Rorny

Originally posted by HuangKaiVun
    ...By the way, I really enjoyed Kim's "Iron Body Ninja". There's very good stuff in that book. I can easily see why IHAK so idolizes Kim - that book was a nice piece of writing...
    Um, genius, I own Iron Body Ninja, not IHAK. And I am not IHAK.

Rorny Gracie, wow that is actually a very nice troll you got there man. Maybe your not as bad as I thought you were.
    I have a signature.

6. Wink

Letīs see,I have come into one conclusion:..

If you see mysterious looking fellows in black uniform flip out in your local library tearing books and not even thinking twice about it,itīs just him trying to rip that off oneīs chest.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Talking

There are good trolls and bad trolls Philbert. I consider myself a friendly troll and do not flame on topics or people as the nasty trolls would.
    I am completely harmless and whatever problem Ive had with you earlier I apologize.

Ashida Kim makes paying $300 a month for TKD lessons seem legitimate.

I'm surprised nobody's written an article for us about this guy.

Maybe they're scared of Ninjas coming after them.

Phrost, You should ask Peedee to write an article on the guy?

HeeHee Ashida be funny and sheet!

WHO here has trained with him and what does he look like? does he always wear the mask even when teaching? i have downloaded his book that he is giving away on his site. will read it and give my impressions of it at a later time.

what i would also like to know is if there are any factions in Japan that endorse Mr Kim.

Danny Sainty is a member who has trained with him. He doesn't always wear a mask, at least not in his books. He's a white guy. I'll post a link to a pic if you want to see. Please give your impressions now. I have found many flaws in his book Secrets of the Ninja that you can download. I ended up selling it on eBay once I learned his was not real ninjutsu. If you want I'll try to post some of them, although it would be from memory cuz I don't have the book anymore. Oh wait, I could download it again. Duh.

As far as I know, there's no one in Japan who endorses him.

IHAK
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

I love how "I Hate Ashida Kim" (IHAK) is absolutely obsessed with Ashida Kim - his HERO.

As I've stated before, IHAK does better advertising for Ashida Kim than Kim himself does. By keeping his name in public circulation, IHAK shows his supplication to Kim via fan support!

By the way, I really enjoyed Kim's "Iron Body Ninja". There's very good stuff in that book. I can easily see why IHAK so idolizes Kim - that book was a nice piece of writing.

Keep it up, IHAK. Kim is earning money off you!

Hey HKV, are you dumb? He's not my hero. I think he's a fool. How is what I do advertising? As much as I trash him and his books I doubt he's making any money off of me.

And you enjoyed his book Iron Body Ninja? Oh geez. Isn't that the book where he says Thai boxers cut nerve endings in their shins to become immune to pain? There's some bullsh.it. And isn't that also the book where he uses the Highlander theme song and pretends like it's a poem he has written? How original. Can we say, copyright lawsuit? (it might not be that book, but I think it is. I flipped through it at the store once). btw, the book wasn't very good. The info was stupid, the exercises were useless, and if I recall right, the book wasn't even about iron body.

I guess there's no such thing as bad publicity, but like I said, I really doubt people go buy his books because I say how much they suck. If anything, I'm trying to prevent people form buying his books so they don't waste their money like I did when I was younger and bought Secrets of the Ninja.

IHAK
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

YOU DON'T SEEE NINJAS!!!!!

You guys are obviously ignorant of the ways of the NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINJA!!!

You will NOT see a ninja flipping out in a bookstore and ripping up books. ALL YOU WILL SEE IS RIPPED BOOKS, LIKE THE BOOKS UP AND RIPPED THEMSELVES!!!

(ninja post mode)

I keep telling you all the you don't **** with a ****ING NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINJA MASTER. You ****HEADS. WHAT THE **** ARE YOU THINKNG. YOU BUNCH OF DIP****S!!!!!

(See I used the secret Ashida Kim posting method!!)
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)

I'm sleeping in a bloody tent
    See, whoever said dreams don't come true?

You DA MAN, IHAK.

By continuing to post on this topic, you have continued to ensure his legacy.

I hope that people go out and read "Iron Body Ninja". Even though you didn't get squat out of it, there are real kung fu men (unlike YOU) out there who will learn good things about REAL meditation techniques by reading that book (e.g. Ba Dua Jin, Hua To's 5 Animal Play, Chinese metaphorical thinking, etc . . .)

That Thai Boxing nerve cutting thing - I don't remember it being in that book, but I have heard of it before. In fact, I'm going to hunt down a copy and find where it was. I'll bet you can even tell me what page it was on.

Heck, you probably DID understand "Iron Body Ninja" and are just using your screenname to publicize Kim's efforts. And you know what? You're SUCCEEDING!
    Last edited by HuangKaiVun; 09-02-2002 at 08:48 PM.

You DA MAN, IHAK.

By continuing to post on this topic, you have continued to ensure his legacy.

Uh-hyuk. Nice logic there.

If I come on here and say that X product sucks, does that mean I'm going to boost its sales because people will go out and buy it?

I hope that people go out and read "Iron Body Ninja". Even though you didn't get squat out of it, there are real kung fu men (unlike YOU) out there who will learn good things about REAL meditation techniques by reading that book (e.g. Ba Dua Jin, Hua To's 5 Animal Play, Chinese metaphorical thinking, etc . . .)

Oh geez. Ok everyone, if you want to read it, go to Borders or something and read it there. Please don't buy this book. (Hey HKV, does that actually mean "please DO buy this book?") The only "meditation knowledge" Mr. Kim has is stuff he has copied from other people's books and screwed up in the process.

That Thai Boxing nerve cutting thing - I don't remember it being in that book, but I have heard of it before.

Oh boy. You probably heard it from him. No one does this, so whoever told you about it was lying. If you don't believe me, why don't you look up the implications of severe nerve damage. Tell me, do you also think that Thai boxers kick palm trees until they break in half?

In fact, I'm going to hunt down a copy and find where it was. I'll bet you can even tell me what page it was on.

Sorry. Maybe if I get bored enough I'll go to Borders. Then I can tell you what page it's on. I'll be sure to rip the cover off when I'm done. Haha. Just kidding.

Heck, you probably DID understand "Iron Body Ninja"

I understood that it was dumb, and not about Iron Body. On that note, please find me a reference outside of Mr. Kim that says Ninja did in fact practice Iron Body.

and are just using your screenname to publicize Kim's efforts. And you know what? You're SUCCEEDING!

Publicize, yes. In the same way that a drunk driver's name is "publicized" in the police section of the newspaper.

IHAK