Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ashida orders students to vandalize book stores.

Ashida orders students to vandalize book stores.

Last edited by I Hate Ashida Kim; 08-27-2002 at 11:05 PM.
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

I don't know why the link isn't working. I guess Ashida keeps making his site more hack proof. Anyway, go to his bb and scroll down to the thread called "Here's an idea." Here is his post if you want to read it:

Here is a way to make the shop keepers who distribute these illegal copies of my books all over the world send the books back and cost Paladin money. Go to every shop that you know sells my books and if they won't stop selling them, tear the covers off them. That way they are "damaged" and unsellable and will be sent back for a refund.
    I'd like you to do this on MY books first, but after they get the idea that it's me that getting back at them, then feel free to rip the covers off of ANY Paladin, Citadel, or Kensington book. They are ALL thieves and liars and the pig cops won't do a **** thing to stop them. Up to the PEOPLE to get justice.

All you Bujinkan *******s that hate me so much should jump right on this project, WORLDWIDE!

I'm am **** tired of these *******s making millions of dollars on MY work while I'm sleeping in a bloody tent and watching the people I love suffer because I can't help them. Kick 'em in the wallet till they whine. THEN we'll make the bugger's eyes water.

Ashida Kim

Sounds like a real winner.

IHAK
    "If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

I thought that was rather ridiculous too.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Yeah Ryu I noticed your post there about the possibility of getting arrested. Good for you.

However, I liked this reply better:

This is hilarious. Kim sending out his troops to do things that are illegal, and can get them arrested. I guess he figures that since most of his followers are under the age of 12 and can't read anyway, that the penalty they suffer will be minimum.

lol

IHAK

Ashida Kim

Always brings a smile to my face, when ever I here of his new antics and spurious deeds. The man's a real plank in the densest kind of way, and I love the kind of flaky comments he makes in the vein of I'm right that means you're wrong, absolutely priceless!!!!
    " Don't confuse yourself with someone who has something to say " - The Fall

" I do not like your tone/ It has ephemeral whingeing aspects " - The Fall

" There are twelve people in the world/ The rest are paste " - Mark E Smith

If I saw a bunch of 'ninjas' destroy a bookstore I would laugh my ass off
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Wink

Funny site.
    Rorny posting "Whatīs your favourite ninja turtle?"
    "Jesus hates judo" etc. (that one was a Bible truths rip-off)
    Where did you dig this site up from?
    I donīt know too much about Ashida Kim but Iīve read one interview of his,he actually sounded intelligent for most of the time,there was some manly stuff in it though...
    But everyone seems to hate him so I suppose they all canīt be wrong,those words were not too mature either.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

8. - Phil Elmore

Publisher, The Martialist magazine

I replied, though it'll be deleted.

yes, I will go rip one up tonight too. The Iron Body Ninja book I bought when I thought Kim was legit. In fact, I'll take it into the street, burn it and pĄss on the ashes before going back into my home.
    I have a signature.

Its probably better that he encourages people to destroy the books as opposed to buying them.
    Me fail English? That's unpossible!

Talking

ROFL @ PHILBERT and Hai_To !!!
    "No Pain - Good."
    - neptunesfall

sharp phil

that was fantastic. even after just reading your review, i feel i have earned a blue belt. thanks for the knowledge.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Ashida Dim(wit) surley must be the bigest joke in.......hmmm... I can't say Martial Arts..... how about, the bigest joke in entertainment.

I had email the nerd before, I was going to ask him why e was such a dip. He would always end the email with

I remain,
    Ashida Kim (the color was pink too)

What a joke.

what i want to know is.........

WHO here has trained with him and what does he look like? does he always wear the mask even when teaching? i have downloaded his book that he is giving away on his site. will read it and give my impressions of it at a later time.

what i would also like to know is if there are any factions in Japan that endorse Mr Kim.

MRTWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Buddhist Hell

There is a special place in Buddhist Hell for anyone who damages books. Buddhist Hell interpretations are pretty secular - there are some awesome dioramas of it in Tiger Balm Gardens in Singapore and HK. If memory serves, the punishment was being squeezed in a press upside down, then cut apart by demons with big logger saws. The concept always stuck with me.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart