Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Animals And The Martial Arts

1. Thumbs up

I saw a document of a guy working to improve alligators/crocodiles life trough searching their bad nutrition etc.
    This guy was a basical man with will to work with animals and he practically lifted the reptile into the boat,opened it´s jaws (I´m not all sure how it went) stuck a pipe into his mouth to investigate what he had eaten etc. threw him back to water.
    He had some courage,he was handling them as if they were kittens.
    That was off-topic slightly,I would not recommend anyone to try that out!
    Flattop Monk,
    I would like to redirect you to street/reality fighting forum of kung-fu magazine,there was a big discussion on this.You´ll find it.
    That sticking your hand into a dog´s throat may work,but you have to be quick and accurate,they´ll give you a small change if you do it correctly.
    But if instead of that,they´ll attack your forearm as an example...
    Rottweiler may not even be the worst case scenario,even though is very hard one.
    Their jaws may lock up (as in some races,possibly) and they are able to withstand a great amount of pain,that is how they were made.
    But they are much more than guard dogs,they do have various "occupations" which don´t involve mauling.
    Just if you were interested.
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Thanks for the input guys. I appreciate it.

Thanks for the serious input guys. This thread was intended as a p!ss-take following on from the "Aliens and the Martial Arts?" thread. but anyway;

Dogs: I heard that if want a dog to let go of you once it's locked it's jaws, you should stick your finger up it's bum-hole.

Phrost (re:Giraffes): Forget the ladder. Just get 3 mates and sweep the b@stard.

Most animals won't like you sticking your fingers up their nose.