Thread: Al Qaeda: Could they be Pakistani Ninja's??

Red face Al Qaeda: Could they be Pakistani Ninja's??

Posted this thread at Ashida's and wanted to share with yall this incredible discovery I found out.........

Are they the Ninja's of Pakistan??

I seen a video of their mysterious training camps and they all had ninja masks on. Besides the fact that they are some of the most mal nutrition guys on the planet they did have alot of members.No Katanas or ninjah stars for these guys.Hardcore Training with AK-47s and with no shoes in 100 degree weather?!
    Fearless Ninjas who live by the code of Jihad

"Blow your as5 up for me and I will give you riches in the afterlife, Thanks Osama"

Its great to see how Ninjitsu's next generation has evolved has evolved in todays dog eat dog world.

Rorny

no
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Ashidas response.....

Ashidas response to my thread.....

> Rorny
    Well, ****hook, none of MY people trained any of them. And I know, cause we keep records. You seek to discredit us with this post, LOL
    You ****suckers were always giving me **** about wearing a ski mask with two eye holes and how "that wasn't a real ninja mask," then you come here and make out like the masks worn by the terrorists look like MINE. Not so, buffalo breath. They were all the same "wraparound rags" that you Booj boys pay big bucks for. Say, how much did YOU make selling them that garbage? You wanna jump on somebody with this bull****? How 'bout Paladin Press? They are STILL publishing and selling manuals on how to smuggle through customs, make false ID, make bombs, homemade guns, and recruit spies. Seems to me if you were really a patriot you'd be a bit more concerned with THAT than with trying to smear my pitiful little webpage. The final proof that this is a bogus charge is that anyone who has actually trained with me knows I NEVER stress myself with bull**** like training barefoot. I take it easy, because it IS easy. Talk to Hayes and Bussey, look at their training camp tapes and you will see the same obstacles and bull****. Look at MINE and you will see none of that. So much for your turd napping litle ass, "*****" LOL

Ashida Kim

LMFAO!!
    Seems like Im getting to the guy

Oh, you're improving!..there are less ****'s than the last time
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

what a load of bs

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

You make good points. Maybe they are ninjas...

"Ninja, pleeease!"

Well

in all seriousness since there is a heavy historical lineage of Hsing-Yi in the Muslim communities of NE India and thereabouts maybe there are all internalists gone bad??!!
    " Don't confuse yourself with someone who has something to say " - The Fall

" I do not like your tone/ It has ephemeral whingeing aspects " - The Fall

" There are twelve people in the world/ The rest are paste " - Mark E Smith

Thumbs up

They do not seem to be very concerned about morals or humanity,some say certain similar things about ninja too...but I would not say that they are,but you´re joking anyway?
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

I CANNOT beleive Rory Gracie deleted my "ninjas are gay" post. What are u, a ****ing priest or something?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

good joke

but no wonder ppl don't understand and have all the misconceptions about Islam and Jihad...

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Rornie Gracie's a small minded individual with little faith in anything to understand something as great as a religion.

Rornie Gracie is also a wanker.
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

Rornie Gracie's a small minded individual with little faith in anything to understand something as great as a religion.

Ummm... sorry to bust your bubble Crocodile Dundee but it was just a joke *gasp*
    Don't go throwing any boomerangs at me now *YIKES*

Rory Gracie is ga.. uh.. goofy