Thread: OT:Sevenstar, make these guys a bacon sammich!

OT:Sevenstar, make these guys a bacon sammich!

These guys are totally clueless. Which is why I shall mail them a nice bacon sammich.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

That
    is
    fucking
    stupid
    I have a signature.

bacon is for the infidels.

anyway, how would you like to handle a 100 trillion dollar lawsuit? it's taking the P.I.S.S.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Can I use C4 instead of tomatoes?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Maybe we can butcher the horse and make some fine expensive tasajo (horse bacon) out of him and send it to the families.

As a jesture we can send the head to our beneficious prince.

I am reading the Koran (on page 85). Sometimes I feel like an infidel.

Godzilla

Thumbs down yeah what a "gesture"

WOW those Saudis really know how to say "Im Sorry for our fanatical fukked up way of religion and life".

its disturbing to think that they think that they can offer gestures of peace by offering a horse. i mean i know horses are very precious to the arabs,,,but a million dollar horse is NOT ANYWHERE NEAR a viable means to make up for the damage done.

MRTWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

jesus christ people the saudi's didn't do it, it's not their fucking fault. do you not understand?

and most of you know nothing about islam, so please do not start me on it, and please don't put it down because you don't understand it.

and if you're on page 85 then you are probably gasping at the similarities between the quran and the bible.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.