Thread: USA, The aftermath!

USA, The aftermath!

This could be a great movie title, but it´s not.

MAN! After such an eventful and fun summer, normal mundane life and school seems 10x more boring then it used to, i better get out there again.

Having a bit of a training crisis now, not sure what to do. There´s boxing here but they want an arm and a leg for training fees. Tried Judo today had fun, seems they do a lot of groundwork and i did good on the ground (didnt get tapped and tapped some there, but it was beginners class so that doesnt say much, rolling with a Gi is weeeird, but settings up armbars from guard is so much easier ). So i kinda like Judo and wanna do it, but then there´s TKD which i used to do but i´m not really that much into doing after all the rolling i´ve been doing.

Plus the whole thing about money :P I got -1300$ so igotta get a job and work like a maniac, hope i can train some.

Btw Ryu i never get your attention when i try to ask you about Paul Vunak, you know James Wilkes? (english guy), were you on the Kino MuTai tapes? (no idea how to spell that).
    Free thinkers are dangerous!

If you like Judo, stick with it. You'll learn alot of good stuff there.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter