Thread: Bil Jee Have U used it????

Bil Jee Have U used it????

Have you used it if so what did it feel like?
    How far did you penetrate?
    Was there any permanent damage?
    Did it stop the fight in it's tracks?
    Was the eyes an easy target?
    Did you get them on the first go?
    Ever tried it and missed?
    "Yeah baby of course it real, it's all me all 12 inches of Grogan!"
    "No baby that's not a Handy Cam mounted to the ceiling, that's my new fangled smoke detector".

grogan

yes, ive used it in security work as well as sparring but just pulling it and sometimes acidently poking an eye here and there and some throat shots. My student bil jee'd a saylor's eye out in a pub brawl down woolloomooloo Bay where i lived, but he was always a physco!

FT

No, I have not used Bil Jee yet mainly because I have yet to learn how to use it effectively.
    I have a signature.

Never have...but almost last Friday in DC. However the near fight scenario deslated!
    A

Pretty Heavy taking someones eye out! Can you actually control a Bil Jee so it only just mometaly blinds them or you just have to go for the full Ging Bill Jee? Also FT with your YKM can that be used in the security business? Like when you are doing security has there ever been a time where you have had to use a Bil Jee, grab to throat, Phoenix to Heart? If so did you find yourself in a lot of trouble or can you mentally controll your movements to be more kickboxing in the heat of the moment?
    "Yeah baby of course it real, it's all me all 12 inches of Grogan!"
    "No baby that's not a Handy Cam mounted to the ceiling, that's my new fangled smoke detector".

grogan

hello,

1st thing that comes to me is my life when in danger so, if i hit with the bil jee and i get it in the eye of the opponent then its to bad. In ykm some seizing skills we use the bil jee in the neck and colar bone area and it will drop someone if you hit the nerve if you seize correctly.
    I used that in my security job when someone wouldnt let go of a sign in a shop, i stuck it in and down he went. It looked better then hitting the guy all i did was poke and grab and down he went. If the person is aggressive i use what i can to win, on the door i used claws to the throat and phoenix if in danger.

As for ging in the eye just need to brush against or acroos the eye softly and it will get u out of a situation, all depends on the situation too.

Hope that made sense?
    FT

Talking

I've had a contact lens bil-jeed out of my left eye during sparring once. Amazingly it didn't hurt at all but the guy who did it turned 5 shades of white in horror cos he saw it fall to the ground and thought that he had poked my eye out!!
    "Try to use that one legged crane stance when 50 sumo wrestlers are all around you, and then your going to get sumoed." - Ralek

Have you used it if so what did it feel like?
    yes. felt quite good, makes it very slippery.
    How far did you penetrate?
    all the way!
    Was there any permanent damage?
    nope, i was quite gentle.
    Did it stop the fight in it's tracks?
    fight? what are you talking about?
    Was the eyes an easy target?
    oh, she's not into that sort of thing.
    Did you get them on the first go?
    of course
    Ever tried it and missed?
    yes...very painful for the both of us. i thought i broke it
    "heres to you as good as you are
    heres to me as bad as I am.
    But as good as you are,and as
    bad as I am,I'm as good as you are,
    as bad as I am"
    --
    "It's too bad my friend Chad's brother wasn't there, because he totally knows t'ai chi and sh*t."

Now THAT'S entertainment!
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon