Thread: Troll

Question Troll

hey guys. i didn't want to put this anywhere important cos i feel a bit dumb asking and it has no relevance to anything, but can anyone tell me what a "troll" is???
    K

An attention seeking **** who posts exclusively out of ego. Trolls usually post controversial topics, regardless of how they actually feel about it. They want a lot of responses, not to share information, and don't care how they get them.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Thanx hun. it's just i've seen people being labelled trolls and now i know why! that's quite sad. why would ya bother wastin ya time in the first place?
    K

Go to the "Taiji" forum, Kay K.

We have a boy called "Nick Lo" who thinks everybody on KFO is a fraud and wants to face me in a challenge match.

Enjoy!

really?! LOL " nick lo" is he a troll? who else do you guys consider trolls? and why not just get rid of them? or do you keep them for your entertainment only...!? x
    K

A troll can also be someone who invents stories and post them just to generate a big controversy and heated replies...
    Risk 0 doesn't exist.

hey why don't you guys create a "hitlist" of trolls and just ignore them or somethin? that way they wouldn't get as much attention as they crave. can you not just close the door and stop them enterin? or do you keep them for a laugh like i said?
    K

We mostly keep them for a laugh and because trolls have the right to speak...sometimes, some even happen to make sense...but it's just in a glimpse, amidst pages of nonsense...
    Anyway, it's up to us to ignore trolling and not feed them
    Risk 0 doesn't exist.