Ashamed of what you have to show for it? This seems to require Knowing what people think (of you). I once liked a particular girl in High school. After one of our last classes I went over to her and complimented her and the like and she said that she had No idea I liked her~. Another femme was born on my birthday (or other-way-around) I liked her and throughout the semesters eventually heard of her recent marriage and child? Or some-such, perhaps. When I talked with them neither seemed as opposed to being with me as I had thought. We might know the stereotypes and media determined social discrepancies but actual people are not all straight stereotypes. We don't Know.

Some people can manipulate others and that's mainly their goal, to develop that. If you're doing this and that or this or that to be accepted You don't really want to be accepted by them or that person. They are pupeteers. I don't think you Want to be a puppet or the such.

We would like to be loved and cared for. but if we can't feel that we settle for Believing that we are loved and or or cared for. Illusions that comfort until we embrace them seeking their support. As they are Illusions or masks or reflections of desperation there is not anything to which to hold -on.

Love happens. It's there. People care. We merely don't know. A lack of healty communicating. You Need the real things.

People have whims. People like to be entertained. These can get combined. I think you cater to people who don't particularly care about you but are passing time. Do something other than put stock in people to get something from them.

What matters? That you thhink what you are doing at that precise moment is beautiful. Every moment. Being comfortable. Breathing. Appreciating--Fun, Joy.

These might get you a perspective shift on the people in your life and those who come in and had been there but you ...

If you are not ashamed of who you are then you are quite a fine person. Anyone not liking quite a fine person has issues. You are not a magazine store. Do other than deal with other people's issues. Do for you. They won't be around when the weather changes to dark. Care for the ones who are there for You.

If you can't tell, then merely do Happy things for you. There is not enough living in this life to live other people's lives. Live yours. Love it! Appreciate it. Enjoy! Be.

I could be happy with such a wonderful person as you. Perhaps you should too. Knowing that other people's thought are motivated by self interest-ish, don't be tricked into thinking bad of such a beautiful person.

"Don't know what I can do about it now though."

"It" doesn't matter. If you can enjoy yourself you can Enjoy Life.

Do That. :-)