Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: No_Know Says

The article implies that there must be a "memory" of the state in order to be sent from the transmitter to the receiver part(s) of the atom whatever that may be. This I thought can help solve the "vehicle" or vacuous link that we were discussing prior. Anyway, it is interesting.

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Bump as it might relate tho entanglement: Hands-Over Transferance Vehicle

I read ****her...the memory mentioned seems for them to be like people and the flu. In an entangled state close enough proximity for long enough the altered First when irradiated to imprint the second irradiated reveals the imprint of the first.

Like studying your spouses lips. Then after a familial hug studying the face of your sibling. the cheek bears the imprint of your spouses lips noticed upon the scrutiny of someone familiar with the print design.

When sssa's Bump they bump unaltered-ish until they reach the All-That-Is (Heretoforeafter ATI) co-ordinates of my comprehension or the signiture initiated by my comprehension. That being the destination, task complete--all have functioned in accordance with design. And the get-bak-on-track feature is initiated. Thereby causing difference/improvement/better feeling/ Pain less there/ Greater flexion...

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 01-27-2009 at 04:51 PM. Reason: t Majescule
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Mere Thought

Reading of minds or picking-up thoughts (so-to-speak--shake-a-can) might occur by accidental bumping.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

donkey boner!

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

curious. Does your conceptualization involve an "enactment" so to speak. Like the laying over hands, the conceptualization of sensing through or from the hands, initiated by the conceptualization? In thought, the possibility of interception of someone else's thoughts by 'bumping'. Perceived logic would imply that no "enactment" or overt physical action would be involved.

By the way. Have you ever watched the show Fringe? It is on FOX on Tuesdays after american idol. I think you may find some if it entertaining and even possibly relative. Even though it is TV-hocus-pocus-make-beleive, it presents interesting understudied links of possibilities. Last night the show was on a boy who could link to the emotion and even some physical senses of one or some he connects with. Somewhat of a tangent of what we speak, or type as it is.

Blog Entries

Bumping Requiring Enactment?..Other!

"Perceived logic would imply that no "enactment" or overt physical action would be involved". -brothernumber9

That makes sense.

No Try is required. Occur, occurs. I do not have to try to be greeted. Someone can greet me without me trying to get greeted. Wherever there is Living I might be greeted. I might not expect a greeting yet that it might occur is there; regardless of my conscious thought. Life does not necessarily Need Me to Live. It Is. I was. We have been.

Enactment to receive thought without training or practice for receiving thoughts does not necessarily occur. Though receiving thoughts might occur without training-- Transmission might occur. Someone whose nature it is to conceal thought might use enough effort that the concealing reveals a concealment.

Enactment? When I hands over; I look. I understand reaching my arm to place my hand. I seek. I expect that I Might receive information when I arrive. When my hand is in place I look-ish. I have people with whom I used to associate. Our locations change. But if they are alive, then one day I might see them almost anywhere, by this Now. When I am at a place I might look. But mostly I have a pleasure; a completeness that is aware (or awareness) more than seeks. Does it wait? I might think of it as Being. The completeness Is. Should I notice one of these people there is alertness as a child tugging at a parent's clothing. It Is.

I am a part from each person I have met. Yet I am constantly with them as they do not leave from me. When occurs, next Again, I comprehend the togetherness I have for this person. When we part I carry this togetherness. It is a thing without weight. Yet it has substance. Perhaps it Is a substance. It is a comprehension.

We love. Love is given. Love is received. It is no less to the second person as to the septillionth person. A substance? sssa? ssssssa?- I No_Know

Someone near me weekly might find a sense of being more peaceful or at peace. I do not consciously reach but I might address their stress/kept concerns on a level of sssa. I do other than Try. I was. And in Being whatever I was Is.

Enactment to receive thought without training or practice for receiving thoughts does not necessarily occur. Though receiving thoughts might occur without training-- transmission might occur. Someone whose nature it is to conceal thought might use enough effort that the concealing reveals a concealment.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Fringe

Thank you. And I Do like to hear the concepts. Perhaps not that program, yet...I heard on like the history channel or discovery channel (could have been a shopping channel or commercials channel as it was a mention) that astronauts with a tear in their suit would have their blood boil. Their blood boils because of reduction in pressure. From that I go--Pressure presses and regulates temperature. The less pressure the easier to boil approaching boiling is warming. Global warming is the atmosphere of Earth getting warmer. Is there a change in pressure to the atmosphere? There is a so-called hole in the ozone layer. Concept the hole in the ozone layer allows a change in pressure; resulting in a warming.

Ozone...There are machines in at least some livingrooms which put-out ozone. Hovering these machines, or the like, at the edges of the ozone layer and at the edges of those machines dispersal of ozone and machines at the edge of those machines dispersal of ozone...might close the hole in the ozone layer reducing the heightened imbalance.

A maintained station of ozone dispersal units at ozone layer levels might repair the hole in the ozone layer.

My comprehension.

I No_Know

My querry was more about an overt physical action for transmission, not reception.

For the description of blood "boiling" in the effect of a hole in the space suit was for lack of a better way to describe it. When the hole is created and pressure lost, does not change the temperature necessarily. The "boiling" as it is called is because blood vessels and blood cells burst from the lack of pressure that before kept them where they were, in addition the thresh hold for the blood to vaporize is lowered and liquid particles can turn to a vapor state at a lower temperature. Pressure does not regulate temperature, it can however facilitate reactions involving temperature and make it easier or harder for a substance to switch states from solid to gas to plasma etc.

Blog Entries
    I lost a posting.

But at 2 22 p.m. East Coast U.S. of A. time I sent a sssa-pattern to you. If you can think of your thoughts at that moment-ish and among them was an eskimo pie icecream on a stick, then besides accidents perhaps Bump can transmit thought some-what.

I tagged it thinking if you thought about what you were thinking you might not recall my send if you even got it.

I sent it tio your brain. I Nestled it from my mind-head area to what I got was your brainplace.

I saw combed over hair, an open balcony, a beach view open sky and water~ gray clouds,clouded sky.

No_Know

Nope. I didn't get it. Perhaps sssa is directional and you faced the wrong way, or too much other sssa got in the way. perhaps sssa is affected by gravity.

Blog Entries
    Didn't get it? O.K.

If you need an explaination of Hands-Over...Bumping.

I merely put my hands over and at least sometimes the pain seems not as bad as it was, I am told at least. That's all.-ish

No_Know

Blog Entries

The Law of Use

The law of Use refers to people who wield Power comming to you for assistance and indicating you profit from helping them. You help then what you were hoping to protect is not addressed as had been indicated or in an unpreferred way.

If there was such a thing It might be: When those who are dependant on you are released by you, you forfit anything they can affect relating to you.

People do not ask you permission unless you have the Power to disallow--they Need you.

People who do not favorablly socialize with you favorablly socialize with you because they need a red-shirt (Star Trek allusion). Consider perhaps that you are likely entertainment or scapegoat in such a case.

We desire and go to bad-ish places. Other than prime situations. Be aware and consider. As long as one is Aware...

I No_Know

Blog Entries

WeightLifting Equates to Kkung-Fu Forms Per Haps

It seems to have been indicated that wrestling on television is fake and Form is just movements that are supposed to get you ready for fighting or the such but can't as they are just movements in the air with or without intent and without a live opponent they can't help you really for and actual physical altercation...

Too wordy? Forms is a waste of time as far as learning to fight.

Weights are lifted and moved but you are mnot developing any thing but technique and endurance...strength and experience with that motion. Nothing external was built or produced. You did other than till the soil or create a structure. Weightlifting seems empty on a level of productivity in the real Wworld.

Yet it might seem to be beneficial to constructive direction of understanding and capability for the real world applications. When the ox falls from on top of the one I was moving I after weightlifting might be better prepared to support the weight of the falling boxand hold it safely from falling on my head because of my experience with weioght lifting. It's a box. I might not be used to handling a box but if I can figure that part out I am conditioned to having my hands in that position with force against them. Having the box hit my hands was not traind for, yet If I can workthat out from piecing together my experiences or databases I have helpful strength to hold it.

If I do not practice with live ammo I might have a greater allowance for mistakes and think it's fine. While babies get gentle correction they eventually might learn to speak as well as those around whom they grew.

I do forms infrequently but when I preceived that pole was approaching connecting with my forehead I hit that move in the form that blocks an incomming swing to the head.

Of course there are factors in real-Wworld application not there actually or so-much in forms practice, but it is T r a i n i n g. It's a matter of some preparation Not supposed to be necessarily the end all and when you can copy my actions you'll be ready for all fighters and aggressors. That's the Fu part of Kung-Fu--the time-in part the part where you get bits of reality from being at the School. The atmosphere, the interaction of live instruction. The thinking that's all I needed then being shown or told how to get to a different higher level of doing with that Same technique. Sure you got that but in at least some instances there might be more that you understand or have experienced.

Weightlifting seems about as empty to real-World application as Kung-Fu forms.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Hearing/Hearing Loss/Deafness

Hearing impaired, I might not need to hear at the Human extremes. So I can only know I hear things.

Perhaps hearing less is an approach to sanity. People supposedly talk as if you are crazy when you say you hear voices. But the hearing hear voices yet do not regard themselves as crazy. The statement must not be absolute. One who hears voices that are not there is crazy perhaps. However, to my understanding there is no case of ever hearing a voice that is not there. If we can recall what people say then we store audio information in or on the brain in a replayable format. Yet, without speakers for that system, other people do not hear what we are thinking. And while a hearing person might not hear sounds that are made outside the head when they are not made. Anyone might be able to replay any sound heard outside of the head as it was recorded inside of the head from anytime. With a sounds lab in our head, crossed wires might play any track of recorded sound at differing volumes /intensities or distorted. Hearing is automatic. What we think we hear is subject to interpretation. When the levels are off from clearly understanding we determine as best we can much as a dominant eye will cover for weaknesses in a weaker eye.

I hear less than some and more than some. What I understand of what I hear depends on my database or experiences. Hearing a boom when I have only heard bangs I think of it as a strange bang. Am I hearing impaired? Only testing could say for sure. But I don’t hear as much as there is to be heard. It is not just hearing, but perception of sound made. And how that sound made is recorded in the head. Deaf or diminished capacity to hear is based on what I am used to. My hearing is above average yet below what was once usual for me. I have hearing loss. The deaf do not hear sounds made outside of the head. Instead of repairing or rigging the ears for intensity measure create, a microphone that can connect to the recorder. If only there was a device that writes in - brain audio memory format.

I think I have hearing loss. However badly I hear, it is what I am used to. And my worse hearing, for me is normal hearing. Deaf is normal hearing for some. For purposes of understanding, there are numbers associated with levels. Levels are labeled as standards- above and below. I might come in contact with sound output which ruptures my registering device-ears—too much too soon. Could tightening repair the registering aspect of hearing?

No_Know

Blog Entries

Language: May v. Might

Language is an important factor. Not English per-se, as Many Americans do not Know English. I would like a steer towards more standardized English. Y’all and ain’t are uses of contractual English. “Aks” instead of “ask” is people going the best they know how. But I highlight two point which are not merely dialectic.

1. the “h” in historic is a consonant. The article which precedes consonants is the letter “a.” Typically I find at least Presidents use the article “an” preceding the word “historic.” Please say ”…a historic…,” for its properness; otherwise you are speaking British.

The other is the over and inappropriate use of “may.” Even legislation might be intent flawed by this improper use. The words “may” and “might” have been mixed up by speakers. Yet they both have their meanings and are actually other than appropriately interchangeable. “Might “ refers to possibility, “It might happen.” “May” refers to permission “you may go now.” Using a permission word in place of a possibility word

HR1 110 Congress

`(9) NATIONAL SPECIAL SECURITY EVENT- The term `National Special Security Event' means a designated event that, by virtue of its political, economic, social, or religious significance, may be the target of terrorism or other criminal activity.
    In actual English the afore mentioned Becomes “…by virtue of its political, economic, social, or religious, is allowed or has permission to be the target of terrorism or other criminal activity.”

The intent of the wrong word—“may”, used here is “…by virtue of its political, economic, social, or religious significance, has the potential or the possibility to be the target of terrorism or other criminal activity.”

No_Know