Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: No_Know Says

Quote Originally Posted by No_Know View Post
    Yes, if one must be in a group called crazy or sane it might be far better to be in Sane

No_Know
    lol.

in deed.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Essences: Intention

Someone said that person liked that I said actions are marked--as if time stamped. We taint what we do with our Intentions.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    Aztecs, Tultecs, Myans, Anasazi...that the calendar ends in our 2012.

An end, to people who prophasai does not necessarily mean end of the world as in the Earth. You have a relationship break you might say it is the end of the world. You lose your money or your financial station changes down, one might think the world ends...Life As you Know it.

Some might think they live in terrible times, Life sucks, things are not worthwhile...If this is the trend during their prediction then the bad ways end. The bad stuff changes to Not bad.

But I think it is a translation of a translation in that seeing no more calendar persons termed that as the World ends Yet it was actually merely the end of a calendar.

When you write or plan how far do you write? How far do you plan? Have you ever planned far ahead but had one thing happen differently making all the planning afterwards not count? When firing a gun over a distance the bullet goes down this is more easily noted when watching arrows, Frisbees, thrown stones, baseballs, basketballs and American footballs.

The ****her away the target the more drift in accuracy if you aim on the target to be hit.

Speculating from the Human comprehension as I understand it, they just stopped writing could be all. Also their world of things they set in motion or observed that concerned them might end in 2012. yet It was not on them to predict Our lives nor the plant. And if it was a planetary scale prediction there might be more to do than not writing passed the last day. This presumption of All life on Earth challenged because they didn't write passed a particular date or did not write a next calendar seems a Logic-leap, panic or deranged.

Do we really need them to predict for us? And how much ****her are people looking for predictions hand hundreds of years ahead of the predicter(s)?

We are about to come upon the year and people say Hey, what about after that you didn't go ****her you leave me lacking. It like I don't watch my kids nor talk to them they get taken advantage of or used or fail in school, I'm not going to take the blame for my blameful actions including ignorance (not just lack of knowing, but Ignorance). I have to blame...let's see, ah, the school or the teachers or the government for lack of rules to hide my failure to my society and my child...some thing like that.

The Aztecs went vicious and then political~ they went North and I think the Anasazi were expecting them. The North communities were practicing a something or-other of acceptance and the so-called disappearance of the Myans/Aztecs was during a most severe drought. They left because of foreseen adverse conditions. They were at the end of a pushed existence and power by force over decades didn't pan-out. and now the tribes all have the resource of the Aztec being as part of them when they assimilated into - Their disappearance was a dispersion. And the more humbled spirit for a more focused Srength, still goes on. Perhaps this assimilation will stop in 2012 and the Native American peoples will have a New, realzed beginning.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    While there is people giving offense there is a person taking offense. If I do not take offense it can nullify the expected effect of giving the offense.

When people see you respond they did not necessarily seethe cause and for them it starts with what seems to be your action. And while appropriate to the situation it is wrong ly perceived as you initiating. Without the clarifying of exp;laining people might see your attempts at revealing the Whole truth as Excuse/Rationalizing--you got caught and are trying to make yourself look good. They stop listening once they think they Know or understand what is going on.

They assess incorrectly for the total situation. It's a hole. While you might beable to step out or climb out of a hole at an initial stage one cannot necessarily Dig ones self Out of a hole.

If a person can mistakenly determine peoples roles in a situation that surprised them., then there might be more factors I should lok-at, look-for, consider...before finalizing a determination of an occurance or the such.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Through the Worm hole with Morgan Freeman" Time--episode had on it the ****her one goes from a gravity source the more Time slows. a digital clock was raised and lowered and the slowing as it was raised and speeding-up as it lowered is taken as proof of proximity to gravity affecting Time.

No_Know says this is merely, of a mechanism--the clock-being affected by proximity to gravitational influence. Time does not exist except as a measurement, as mile or foot or metre or numerals...yet are not in and of themselves naturally occuring except that Humans create devices.

However My Say of Gravity affecting mechinisms as its distance is from a major Gravity source relates to functionality...as an object gains distance from Earth it looses the pressure of tge atmosphere. Though it maintains enough integrity to still be the object, molecularly at least it spreads apart. Therefore things take longer to occur. With this, one would age more slowly because the stuff is ****her apart and takes longer to interact or process.

No_Know

i personally believe that time does exist. we can see its effects on the world around us. we have created devices by which we can measure its passing.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...iv/airtim.html
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

time exists.

you measure it with your life.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    Lucas
    "i personally believe that time does exist. we can see its effects on the world around us. we have created devices by which we can measure its passing.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...iv/airtim.html "

That seems real. But we created the devices to do it. I wonder what devices we ever made which we did not make the measurements also?

No_Know
    -------------------------------------

David Jamieson "time exists.
    you measure it with your life"

It seems some might say one uses time to measure one's life.

Hopefully I don't spoil My Say by being absolutist or making absolutist statements in an attempt to sound convincing. We have the word to lable the concept and have terms of the concept. Given this sort of thing one might be off to other than recognize that at least technically Time exists.

But Time is other than necessarilly naturally ocurring. That tree that falls in the forest with no one around to hear, does it make a sound-and some can likely pull-up enough confidence and quick-speak and doubt-talk to make one wonder abou that...But matematicians and sound experts/professionals might know how fast a certain diameter range, height, friction with other trees, spreading air...calculations canbe made-coupled with acceptrd data, likeliness can be calculated. I think it would pan out that it does make a sound. But opinion gets to be worth.?. not worth. The decibels of a crashing tree mass at rate...decibels means sound.

Now the debaters who are not caring of the truth--just want to make a point you can't refute, or don't refute well enough if at all...Once the arithma-science offers proof, they might back out with there are animals in the forest or micro-organisms. The presence of these make sound possible as the would be witnesses.\ Counter with witnesses to what?/ The sound of the tree falling/ if the witness it making sound it was making sound regardless of who was there\...but them there's the micro organisms as witnesses blah blah blah.

My Say, we think of time expressed by speed and distance as they relate to each other. Gravity (there's at least two perhaps) affects Speed. Since we look at one by the relation of the other two. Change one, the others must alter--closed universe...even with worm holes-My Say.

A baseball thrown from a major league mound to diamond enough atmospheres up at ninety seven miles per hour...the ball has less pressure on it and is more open--molecularly looser. The ball has a different physical differentness, than at sea level. I figure that the ball is bigger with the additional space. How it will move I don't know--travel faster because air goes through it...travels lighter but is heavier...curves can't be thrown with the same affect any longer.

The ball is bigger with moreair in it. But the pitcher also isaffected, My Say that the pitcher moves slower in My Say because the distance is ****her apart of something like the molecules and the stuff would take longer to get to where it's going (that would be Time-instead I'll say the distance are far enough apart that processes are slower.

No_Know