Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: No_Know Says

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    jun_erh just had a birthday. I hope it was Happy.

When I'm doing the moves it feels really really good. Go to class even when you don't feel like it.

If not for your own pleasure. be the inspiration to another that another has been to you.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    When I began learning forms I was diligent at foot work but felt my hand work laced compared to what I understood of the other students I saw. When I got checked I was told to work on my stances (footwork). WOW!.

There is a place after good technique. Attitude of the form is next for me.

Perhaps some-such.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    I can't properly do a front split-tight back of legs, yet I can unfold the kick of T'ai Chi Ch'uan where the arms spread out when the kick goes out, to chest level at least.

I wouldn't worry too much about a front split. I can't do one either, but can easily kick above my head level. just stretch. you'll be fine.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Re: Theres a current thread, didn't want to disrupt

Originally posted by No_Know
    Kung-Fu people need no cross training in ground techniques or whatever one called on KFO Ryu was saying.

I find one merely needs the conceptualizations of Result, relevant to moving their body, and Trying techniques... A typical Kung-Fu person could take a few techniques and several principles and become formidable if grounded. But, a whole System would not be required to be at least competant in ground occurances.
    thoeretically, yeah. But that's alot more difficult than it sounds. You are dedicated to CMA, so probably aren't spending sufficient time to learn how to adequately defend a grappler at what he does best. If he dabbled with tai chi a few nights a week, would you expenct him to have a better understanding of your art than you do?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Blog Entries

Expectations can get me in Trouble. Hopefully I comprehend what is there.

"If he dabbled with tai chi a few nights a week, would you expenct him to have a better understanding of your art than you do?"

"your art" being T'ai Chi Ch'uan, then Yes. With a sufficient comprehension background, things could come together for the person and their previous non-class database combined with general living experience and the class stuff; things could come together for that person and their understanding could surpass mine of T'ai Chi'Chuan.

"your art" being the Squirrel thread~, at best person, could have as good an understanding as me in my art.

People are merely whatever they are. If one grapples, being Human They are More than a grappler. They are parent, sibling, worker, role-model..and they are titled by the perspective of those calling. Children say parent. Spouse related says spouse. Knows of person in martial arts related might call person grappler.

People pick-up stuff as they live.

Blog Entries
    Tomorrow-ie, weather permitting~, I 'll go meet some actual people. It's like realizing I'm going to class tomorrow and I haven't physically done my form since leaving last class. However I could be impressive to them Whatever my best is at the moment would be how well I do. I'm thinking they'll think I'm worse than I can be because of how I do tomorrow.

However, I am not to hurt myself trying to impress others. I should accept my body and abilities for what they are. Even though I might like them to be different or better right now! :-)

After reading, much ado about nothing, I find that this is a forum of the tangentally challenged. Good luck
    I will always be a student

Blog Entries
    "tan·gent ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tnjnt)
    adj.
    Making contact at a single point or along a line; touching but not intersecting.
    Irrelevant. "

Challenged to make a point...

And Your point was.?.

Originally posted by No_Know
    "tan·gent ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tnjnt)
    adj.
    Making contact at a single point or along a line; touching but not intersecting.
    Irrelevant. "

Challenged to make a point...

And Your point was.?.

Touche!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Blog Entries
    The play to which An jie refers

An jie, please, do not leave on my account. If not mine, please enjoy the rest.

lol, forgot about this thread...lol, because im eating another one of these lovely jalepeno and cheese breads, but its a left over one, and this is a left over post...bieng revived!...

Blog Entries

That's cute diego

Co-incidence. diego's last post here said to put a thunderbolt. following the same sandwich, I put a thunderbolt here.

Thunderbolt

Blog Entries

Humbled

I was reminded today that it's likely that near everybody in their study of martial arts or the like, areis sincere. And that each is deserving of respect of some sort or another.

no know lol at that attachment Seriously trying to stop laughing as im at the library where the lies are buried.

I wanted to ask you tho, when you do the no-know speaks...are you wqriting as/in a form of zen, or during rest time at the local government sponsered heroin clinic? .
    Peace