Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No_Know Says

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    "at the local government sponsered heroin clinic? ."

It theoretically does not seem to be anywhere that might be such a place.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    I was severly informed that I No_Know.

There was a get together tonight. I learned about system shut down and kicks not getting through.

There was Sun-Tzu, jawbacca~, Shaolintiger00, MerryPrankster, apoweyn and myself.

It was fun being educated. Compared to them I could see that I truely No_Know, and that can be helpful.

It was indicated to me by my evaluation of my performance that I am a poor ring fighter...Thanks Sun-Tzuuuu :-)

Hopefully, I'll take pictures at one or more of the get togethers. It was nice to See the people behind the posts.

I thought they are really good people--Sincere.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

No_know you have a strange way of writing. I have found it interesting and educational to read. I think ill read this thread again and see if i can understand it better.

Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Blog Entries
    I too thank you, for sharing. It is Greatly appreciated.

Whatever one gets from whatever; whatever whatever.
    Last edited by No_Know; 01-23-2003 at 02:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    Is what you do this? Is what you do that? So you think you are something special?...

I met some people who post on kungfuonline.com forums. Theoretically another such meeting will occure.

I was seemingly the only Forms based training person. I have different opinions on effectiveness of certain ways of action or thinking than perhaps at least some of them. I think every failing would get tagged as Kung-Fu doesn't work. And successes/surprises, mentally noted as interesting, fluke or but he didn't do the other thing well. I hope to use more kicks as opposed to blending with how they go, yet keeping how I understand is good-ish.

I feel out of condition for on-going success (three minutes or more of continuing). I went to one extreme now I should do that again. Yet I might not do it Because it is a Should-do. Oh well...

Whatever whatever. Appreciate You, however you are. It's likely some kind of really nice.

Life seems to do good as a learning/teaching experience.
    Last edited by No_Know; 01-24-2003 at 01:06 PM.

Originally posted by heron
    No_know you have a strange way of writing. I have found it interesting and educational to read. I think ill read this thread again and see if i can understand it better.

Thanks for sharing your ideas.
    yeah… its poetic in its complicated simplicity… very interesting phasings of very interesting thots from a very interesting person…
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

Blog Entries
    I have become a rather large fellow (around the middle). But trimmer was so different it was scary. I think that sometimes we hold on to bad things because we are used to them/it.

I think I can change as I choose. But I'm not all ways sure. More confidence and I'd be wrong because I would likely miss something. Blinded by my-full-of-myself. Not sure, I likely miss things because I Won't look (scared, ashamed, embarrassed...).

I figure my daughter will find/have the balance of things which I miss from decade to decade.

For those of you trying to get it right in This life. We Humans seem to have not different skills as much as different levels of the same skills. So (needle-and-thread), merely because someone you think of as great or the best doesn't Or can't. Realize that as insignificant as you might think you are, You might C a n.

Blog Entries
    If you'd like to help your School show up. Motivation for them. Motivation for you.

Blog Entries
    Hello-Heaven High, in T'ai Chi Ch'uan class I think my form is very close to optimal. I viewed a clip of forty-eight and twenty four.

Three...two...one... Arghhhhhhhh! If that's what it can be...What a joke I must seem.-ish.

Basically, I Do enjoy improvement form repeating the from. Last week, for the first time my Ward-off was done from an low level horse-riding stance like position. Neato.

I have concern that I practice and practice and won't become any better seeming. So (needle and thread), I don't practice sometimes. I Do think about what I've been shown though:~>.

It's nifty that I do improve when I go back. There is strongerness. In Kung-Fu class too.

I do not want to go passed the feeling of my body is stone,

Perhaps someday. I hope these thoughts Do help others look at themselves and perhaps evaluate/understand better themselves, their studies, their impressions...

Be well.
    Last edited by No_Know; 05-26-2003 at 06:29 PM.

After reading this thread I can use my brain as a large soft flat throwing article. I have been confused beyong belief, and I think I shall now pass out behind my computer strategically so they think Im working when anyone pokes their head in my office.

Blog Entries
    Very nice Shaolin-Do. Well said.

Blog Entries
    Go to class. Especially when you don't want to.-ish

Blog Entries
    It seems perhaps that one is limited by one's access to resources, Willingness and Imagination.

Be

Originally posted by Suntzu
    yeah… its poetic in its complicated simplicity… very interesting phasings of very interesting thots from a very interesting person…
    Ummbut does no_know speak like that in real life? Is he from another country?
    Last edited by NorthernMantis; 05-31-2003 at 09:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    apowen has met me most

He addresses your first question in the above link after a Kung Lek post.

If some one Knows about me, that might be interesting.