Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: No_Know Says

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    I seem to notice we do not all look cookie cutter same. I think different stages of learning receptiveness and awareness require differing levels of teaching understanding.

Even in the same class.

I looked at some of forty-eight before I took the class. I missed many classes. I ended-up getting the end of the form. When I went back to my formal class I got asked what was the last move I was shown (in class; where did I stop in class,-ish). My heart dropped. The straight question from the instructor.

I showed him the move-ish. He thought I might should go to a class that was closer to the begining of the form As they had finished it in My class.

I could have done well enough to have a few classes catching what I hadn't gotten enough to be able to do the form acceptablly.

However it's not about staying with the class I start. It's not about being Correct-ish. It's about being respectful to students and instructors and to mySelf. And Learning. Slow going should be certainly good enough. It's the practicing of the form bit by bit that should get it not hard to recall. If I Start from beginning and get a bit through then add a technique and weekly practice what I had before With the addition I should get it better.

And if there is more to the form that the doing of the form If I don't have to think of the form to do the form or get begin it from any point I can learn better whatever else might be there that I can get.

I think about the froms and stuff when I'm not doing them (A (mall parking) lot's worth of when I'm not doing them). I realized that Timing is a significant factor in the appearant differences (some of the differences).

Since T'ai Chi Ch'uan is flowing, to highlight a picture frame in the movie of a collection of frames, instructors show the stop within a few frames of each other merely not the exact same frame. Continue moving and the in-between the stops contan the Frames which are Stops used by other instructors.

There's little to teach you if you won't learn the little you already have been shown.

No Future without a Present. Learning can come from a collection of passed moments and Awareness.

As long as One (was) Aware. -ish~ :~>
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    I thought I couldn't do a particular technique. Just because my leg was not working.~(lacking usual full motion when walking--hip~) I could do my favorite technique (lotus kick). A little bit beyond Scared, Is Success.~

Perhaps perhaps, some might say some-such
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    A post

I liked this break-down-ish. The first Da_Mo post. Either up or down:-)

first Da_Mo post on defining Martial Art(s)

Blog Entries
    I was supposed to lose weight~ I could have gotten rid of more. There's more than Want. However, I recently realized that I'm not lower and lower and lower to destination weight~, but I have been at a lower weight for several months now. Regardless of my eating. My exercises seems like something. Keep up the whenever. O.K. so I'm currently around 260.

Wow that's intriguing, that there are levels of weight comfortable for each body. All~ you have to do is get to your next level~.
    Last edited by No_Know; 07-04-2003 at 04:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    I was at the Kung-Fu School when there usually is not a class. I did not feel conditioned to take class much less do shiningly. I like my lotus kicks except for the speed. I hope that they were impressed.

It be came somethingto continue at even nealy the same level. None of the other students had as long a history with the School as I did. I had concer that they would feel a it's O.K. to quit complex if I breaked.

I was thinking if I had to I would. Then I thought, no I wouldn't. I would use a different technique. I managed it and made sure the last kick was good and strong. Then the next set of kicks...:-)

I got some instruction on my staff form. Now I can work on it to be above question.-ish And if I get another set of coirrections I should do those. Even if they contradict. Hopefully look at the instruction in such a way that I can be applying everyone's corrections. :-)

Blog Entries
    When I Do practice it seems faster or stronger... I am merely skeptical that constant practice will yield advancement.

Smile TV Zen 4 ya

In a scene on the HBO TV show "Six Feet Under," George told Ruth about a house he'd owned in New England. Built over a stream, it had originally been a mill, though the wheel and grinding stones had been removed decades before. After he'd lived there for a while, George decided to put a new floor in the kitchen. He ripped out the old surface, then tore up the first wooden plank of the foundation below. There, just two feet below him, was the stream -- alive, sparkling, thrilling. He had known about it all along, but at that moment he actually saw it flowing beneath his house.

Yes, this is related...
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

Blog Entries
    Occasionaly, I am reminded of the stream. One day I will have pried up enough floorboards to enjoy my house And watch the stream in my kitchen and be Happy. Perhaps even, when it's helpful, drink from the stream, while I'm in my kitchen.

Thank you ZIM.

Blog Entries
    Grappling (grabbing you, trying to tie-you-up, and press you so you cant move and you continue to thwart or attempt to thwart those attempts) can deplete one of energy or requires the body to work hard. Look more at conditioning/Endurance through working longer than you usually might.

If you press the arm near the shoulder you might restrict their striking.

Stand one leg in front of your groin and turn the foot in 90°.

Elbows tend to be down and in. Follow or don't follow but do not let them switch pace and jump to you at the in betweens.

Reflections.

Fingers are My greatest offensive weapon for how I might fight.

Blog Entries
    When someone who does bad things says that they are going to tell on you if you don't do what they say/ask/tell. You can point out that they did the real bad things opposed to the lie of the things you did not do. Or the truth of the old bad things you did do yet might be overlooked-ish when looked at with their bad things.

Be careful of having bad doing people hold you to Honor things.

This seems useful on people who want to do good but are desperate-ish.

The honor code of not ratting seems kept up by people who do bad things and do not want to get caught. They try to include you then point out that if you get them in trouble you get yourself in trouble because you tie-in to THeiR baddness.

From here there is you have no where to go because you are not a good doing person so stay with us and help us, we'll watch your back.

[Drawback] They likely did the bigger bad and at least an initial bad. So (needle-and-thread), you from the start had them scared of you (talking). You had the Power.

Lack of confidence~/Awareness and a growing~ aboundance of self-doubt helps you susceptable to suggestion.

[Drawback] You doing the hands on bad makes you less credible compared to them who are not legally seen/noted doing bad...

[Drawback] Every bad you do under/for them increases your bad accumulation. Note: If you did not do anything when you all first came together. And they pointed out something of which you were ashamed/embarassed. Doing bad for people trying to protect themselves does not Erase the Shame-felt bad.

Covers are meant to come-off. Them Covering you forever is not likely to be Trustworthy/valid~. They did bad stuff. Lie telling to save their money (family security, luxury life) might not be beyond their willingness to do.

Taking the word of liars, truth-twisters, deceivers, partial-truths-to-their-benefit tellers, avoiders of the topic/actual might be other than best-ish.

When you do bad/wrong/feel guilt... the suffering for what you did or your part in it can be as the hole a footprint in dry sand can be--do you sink? yes Do you drown? no Can you get out? not going along the edges perhaps. Your best route out is to be straigt-up.

However, guilted/self-doubted into bad, to cover bad to cover bad...is a hole like digging your own grave. There comes a point at which the dirt is shoveled and rearranged but you can't get out without going through the levels you burried yourself. And trying to dig deeper destableizes your (.?.)surroundings (your light to the surface). And it's not a matter If you'll be burried, but WHEn.

I like fingers, shins, and elbows.

Even though people who are closer to you has lesser limits, when they finally push through, its still time for action.

Thumbs up, No_Know!

strike!

Blog Entries
    Concept: Having precognative ability. Noting Intention by observing slight actions and interpreting their seemingly inevetable progress to at least a point.

Slowing because you sense--combined five sense observation and interpretive analysis-ish a car ahead and one lane over changing lanes. If you react When you sense it your reation is to a result not there at That Now. hold-off on acting~. Be aware. Prepare. Be appropriate.

People only seeing that you slow down for no apparant to them reason. People distracted from total actual with preferred worry--they are trying to keep from getting into trouble/keep someone from harm (trouble) and they think stronger/faster/harder/focus/determination Will do it.

The person can be not so far in thought that they go through with what they were doing/getting ready to do that they can't change their mind--they might decide to not.

If you read them far enough ahead that they are not conciously aware what they are preparing for or were doing, you look Wrong. But you are not. Know your skill level and potential. Then trust those.

how does one know thier skill level or potential?

Blog Entries
    The fire alarm went off there was a slightly greater reduction in visibility and a scent of smoke.

I spent much of my life moving when asked. Being there before-ish needed. If I'm without it, I'll do without it. This time I got my chilled rootbeer from the freezer, some bagged buttered flavored salted popped popcorn and the dog (and a bag in case the dog does it's duty.

The property office person said call the fire department and get out ...

I called from the telephone book telephone number. I described the situation and answered the questions. I told that the alarm stopped. Person told me that a truck would be right out. No place~ to question that the alarm was off now. There was glue work in the stairwell by the property people.

No one else was out of the apartments no apparent smoke. Only that I called, no alarm when the truck arrived (property people turned it off (don't know what that means for sure). They didn't know who pulled the building alarm. There was talk and snickering. I felt as though it was along the lines of making fun of me calling. The pretruck from the independent company had a single person Was in the apartment and himself didn't smell it Very localized I didn't insist he smell the exact area I sensed(sense of smell) it.

When The fire fighter said I could go in now I said that I was told to call and he gave a kind of [shrugging]O.K.--like I still think it's your fault but have a good day--what-ever!.

Concept: My intention is Good meaning. My actions, correct. I am judged/perceived foolish, questionable, wrong...perhaps.

Once upon a year I might go over in my thinking that you are wrong to think badly of me/ questin something I did or said...I do not have to be wrong to get blamed~.

But I do not Have to blame myself. Nor them for thinking as they do because of training or convenience or lack of thought.

People will think what they will and I am not to be bound to convincing them differently--futile-ish perhaps. On to whatever whatever.

For now...the kitchen. MMmmmmmm:-) Be.
    Last edited by No_Know; 08-18-2003 at 02:14 PM.

meditation and fighting.

strike!