Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: No_Know Says

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    "meditation and fighting."

There's a difference? :-)
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

for some people.

strike!

Blog Entries
    I am around two hundred seventy five pounds (not money), so far today.

And fairly inflexible. Merely an update on me-ish.

Look before changing lanes.~ Might be helpful.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    270 is the new 260.

But the development is in there.

Weighty does not necessarily mean Mostly undeveloped.

Blog Entries

A poem.?.

The distractions seem like the topics. The deadlines pass, And we wonder what happened. We become lost looking for ourselves. Not only does one wonder, but one wanders. And in Our loss Our accidents and mis-takes, sparks of beauty and realization fire in the conciousness--light and burning. Alighting what had not noticed. And burning, consuming Our Will with direction. Blinded with insight, one continues. Empty We reflect. When We become the reflection upon-which We look, we Are. Be-ish

Blog Entries
    I don't regard weightloss for myself If I think about it.

But there are ranges of weight versues muscular adjustment capability. At heavier weights do things less fully/strongly until your strength can handle your current weight.~

Blog Entries
    People have different experiences. Perhaps one should not put down others as wrong, who cannot at least imagine the totality of their totality.

Blog Entries
    Scientists didn't want the life of salesperson or cashier. And there are different sciences. Different topics seem like worlds. There might seem to be vastness to at least almost any of them. There's Medicine, there's Law, there's Construction...Things are established now. But there were no roads, no refridgerators, no cars, no guns, no indoor plumbing, no television, no Internet...Forge your Will into Our reality. Be certain. You are creating a world.

Create with Good Hope in mind, no matter the darkness behind you, or that you are in, or that there seems to be.

When some are Angry they Want to hurt. If they hurt someone good enough or accidentally, they cool-down and might have regret about the hurt. When you get angry, Please consider the regrets you do not yet have. And hopefully you will not know the roads you have not walked. And Will live a more preferred life.

Be well, I might hope. :~>
    Last edited by No_Know; 01-30-2004 at 02:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Scientists didn't want the life of salesperson or cashier. And there are different sciences. Different topics seem like worlds. There might seem to be vastness to at least almost any of them. There's Medicine, there's Law, there's Construction...Things are established now. But there were no roads, no refridgerators, no cars, no guns, no indoor plumbing, no television, no Internet...Forge your will into Our reality. Be certain. You are creating a world.

Create with Good Hope in mind, no matter the darkness behind you, or that you are in, or that there seems to be.

When some are Angry they Want to hurt. If they hurt someone good enough or accidentally, they cooldown and might have regret about the hurt. When you get angry, Please consider the regrets you do not yet have. And hopefully you will not know the roads you have not walked. And Will live a more preferred life.

Be well, I might hope. :~>

Blog Entries
    You might not ever do as much as you can. Unless you do more than you were afraid/willing.

I No_Know

Blog Entries
    We keep quiet at the promise of being saved. But the powerful people we save are high enough to look-down on us. And if we are in a position that they look To us. Look-out. "The bread eaten, the company gone."~ In saving one's self, obligation tends to only be To Self.

Be careful of lying because of a promise. And be careful of trusting someone hiding/running from accountability. You might your end underfoot.
    Last edited by No_Know; 03-31-2004 at 11:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    brothernumber9

"how does one know thier skill level or potential?"

I flip bottles, umbrellas, and coins. I understand that there is a place whereit can be done each time. but I am missing that requirement. I believe that it will come as I get used to it...my Skill. For me it's likeliness. Am I likely to do it the ideal best in the best of conditions? I back-away from the things I am less likely to execute ideally best in best conditions.

How one knows might be individual. But here might be a guide.

Take for your potential, the fantastic ideals of Jademan comics Force of Buddha's Palm, Blood Sword, Bloodsword Dynasty, Iron Marshal~, Oriental Heroes...and belive that they are junior level accomplishments. Somewhere more, somewhere more efficient is your potential.

To know your skill level, be honest to yourself. Example: At the University of the District of columbia from 1988 to 1990 or so, I would climb beside the elevators that opened up to Connecticut Avenue. ~ There were two sides. I was used to the righth hand side as you face the bottom of the escalators, from the bottom of the escalators. My level of skill was limited to Known factors:

The walls were basically the same material, but the distance was slightly different or the condition (smoothness) differed. I had tried both and Felt less at ease with the left hand side walls. I mostly Only used the right hand side walls. Also, I craved approval. There were people who throughout classes didn't believe that I climbed from level B to level A beside the escalators.
    Iwas later in the semester. And these two came toi me and asked to see it. I recently had not been 100%-ish with my foot or right ankle. I basically told them I could not (now). They went away thinking whatever, and did not attend the school much after that semester. At least two people might have thought I was kidding, joking, lying Or that what they heard was wrong.

For as arrogant as I tend to be it was head held low to now show them. But as I get from Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel, whatever whatever. When I'm most way up to the A level, there is that someone open the door beneath me when I fall (edge and corner) I perhaps could adjust. But there is damage and cost and if I get injured that's not nice. Falling occures to me but I understand (feel, you might get a feel when there's things you do regularly (or not too regularly), it is shades for me, a lightness and a darkerness concerning an issue. This might be considered Knowing my Skill or potential. Knowing I Can or that I might not be able... from here it's a point of listening to you advise yourself-ish. If you want to try when you recommend to yourself that you cannot operate best and there might be faltering...freedom of choice. You continue, you mess-up you were warned.

I prefer other than failing. Declining is failing to prove myself to them. But other people's opinions change like the strength of a wind. Or the shape of a cloud. This is not for me to invest my Heart in that. Also not ...skip nots, I should tell you is's. If I got hurt they might say I could have declined it wasn't worth me getting hurt. They could have said I knew you were a fake. Whichever direction I still have to heal. However to decline regardless of their opinion, no one has to take time out nor off to nurse me back to well.

It is not a risk that I will fall and the door will open. I do not go beyond my Skill. This helps me to meet my potential. It takes care of me and allows me to nurture Me. Not going beyond comfort shows me my skill. I trust this... the kicker who kicks high but cannot hold it at it's highest does not have the skill of a high kick, Perhaps an ability to go beyond h er/im self for a moment. Their Skill is lesser. The use momentum and are proud of an empty thing.-ish...I climb. and walk between walls. Those walls. I sense my fatigue and twinges and am mindful of my tells of me. I communicate with mySelf. When I listen, and take direction on it's input I think that this can be very healthy.

Climbing between walls depending on the factors of the walls and my momentary condition, each moment, it is something I can do better than some, though perhaps not best as ideally best in the best of conditions. Where ever I am (in being Me) at the moment and my abilities with the conditions and perception of both. This is my skill level. I cannot Know a Skill level. I must ask what range of skill do I have over the period about which wondered. I can make claims based on the lower level of the range. This is practical~.

To Know your Skill level is to average ability and claim only the lowest of what your best can be.

Climbing between walls to a range is something I can do. I am certain of this skill. I can sing to whatever extent. But not necessarily the level you consider singing~. Level is a bit about perception. I can Hung Fot, But I No-Know. Only others can tell me my skill at that. I can only do my best. As best I understand. And hope to understand/comprehend what I need to grasp more of the totality.

Decide your standard. Then you can Know your level~. Skill is only as good as your worst at each moment. Perhaps some such Some might say. Be well, you and yours.

I No_Know

[IMG][/IMG]
    Bloodninja: I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.

Blog Entries
    Breakfast can be harey. Dinner in Denmark is not a laughing matter, but it is bunny.

Blog Entries
    From this website messageboard

"1) Why?"

Current 2004 contests of fighting are contact determinants. And are sports related. Sports tries to get as many to participate as can. That might have the minimum techniques to participate. There's also the part where I might see what the other person is doing and fight like that. Or fight like I know to from my social up-bringing. Some at least might do kung-fu but not Really associate it with real fighting since it's not seen. But boxing/kickboxing is popular and highly visible...that's all I see happening or as the way.

"2) How can we encourage them to use kung-fu when sparring?"

People find what they need from the things they get into. Also, some might do their kung-fu in strategy if not exageration of technique. Could be that the elaborate techniques of Kung-Fu are merely to aid in getting a general concept. I've heard something to the effect, "When real time happens the basics is all that works." But a Kung-fu person trained in traditional will forget less because they learned more. Even a modern who drilled techniques can freeze (forget), although very fast and strong and powerful.

No matter how one whatevers, one knows what one knows. You do not need to show to know. Showing off or demonstrating to prove that you know is jerking yourself around. You were a good piece of entertainment, but now we know what you can do so we're bored again and we now know what is needed to beat/counter you. You're no problem...now that you showed.

"3) Do we go to free sparring to quickly? Would more time be better spent in drills and two-man set sparring?"

Not everyone wants to know the truth. A comfortable lie is good for some. Sometimes it's as much as a person can understand or handle to have delusions. No one is a total package~ And we have holes in differing places. Let them be. Do what you can. Get what you will.

The Way might be different ways.

I don't show you my Kung-Fu so that you don't or whoever might be watching that I do not notice, do not come up with counters to my Kung-Fu. If the fight is such that I do not need complex maneuvers, then whatever. I understand what is comming and only look like I'm barely getting by, but I can also look superior. If I have more I decide how to use it. When I have to do as much as I know, then it's good I learned Kung-Fu. But without killing (which used to be done, supposedly) I jeopardize myself to show too much of what I know or to tell or to define it to anyone~

There's my Kung-Fu and there's what I do when there's a fight. And there's what I do for types of fights. Capable to cripple or kill is not Required to cripple or kill. You do yours. They'll do there's. And perhaps when they're ready for More Truth, they'll ask to do yours. :-)