Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: In Park's defense

BT

Yes it is a free country and you are free to do as you wish.

But I would call the school and ask if they accept challenge matches. Just showing up could cause much problems for you and them.

And I don't think they will view your challenge as "friendly." After all the posts you have writen the word "friendly" is only a recent thing.

HEY BT

I think you were mixing posts with somebody elses out there. I don't think I ever commented on your training, as I mentioned I don't know you.

What I hear about you on the grapevine is pretty good, so I look forward to meeting you someday, but please clarify whjo you are knocking down, I hate to be held to anothers words.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

paperweight, There is no need for me to Call, I'm just going to show up, thars all to it. Im going to challenge their skills. If Park guys are so good as you claim then they should not have a problem taking me up on my Challenge. You people should have a very easy time beating me.

Like I said, I see this week just how good this Park method is in Freefighting. When I say friendly I'm going with only 4 of my students, that is what I call frendly. I have many other students that want to test the waters for me. But I want to test the waters myself of this High level Ba Gua Zhang method, that many people are flying from all parts of the world to learn, so you claim. These Park certified instructors must be high level Right. After all Park certifiend them to teach his method, and from what you are posting, its a great fighting style. So I will just have to see how true these claims you are making are.

Monkeyslap sorry for the mix up.

Let us know what happens.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Let me know what happens

a man's got to do what he has to.

Good luck I hope you find what you are looking for.

Thumbs down Man I gotta Say something here

Why the Fuk should Anyone care about who else does what? If you dont agree with the methods and teaching of another school,,then YOU DONT HAVE TO WASTE YOUR TIME AND TRAINING ENERGY *****ing about it. Just do what you do BT and All you park students,,Do what it is that YOU do. Jesus H mutherfukkin christ on a rubber crutch,,if this were the old days where challenges and insults were taken SERIOUSLY,,someone would be DEAD by now. Its madness i tell you.
    Look man, all i am saying is that The teaching and training is different with every teacher and every master of a system. BT, your system and lineage focuses more on the reality combat, Parks stuff focuses on the health and qigong and the self defense. I have never known parks system to be that of a Balls to bones fighting system,,some people dont want to take martial arts to fight,,they just want to improve themselves through that path but no necesarily go to the ring or the tournament.
    So if Parks students are talking sh!t,,,,Fuk em man. who gives a rats A$$? Let them step into your circle BT. Keep your door open to educate rather than to issue challenges of your own.
    So if you feel the NEED to go and test yourself against Park then go and do it. do it on your own time and money and reap what you sow. Maybe Park will accept your challenge,,maybe he will tell you to go fuk yourself,,,at least you can say that YOU went down there own your own and made the attempt. If parks students come to your kwoon and challenge you,,,then there you have the reverse of the situation. If it were My kwoon i would tell them to go fuk themselves and call the police and have them arrested for harrassment. it doesnt mean that i am a coward or that the school is crap,,just means that my kwoon has better things to do than to accomodate dumb muther fukkers that dont know **** about Mo Duk.
    Many Respects BT,,,The Willow Sword
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

TWS

and what the fuk exactly do you know about mo duk anyways? if you had a clue you wouldn't have posted what you just said. guess what TWS, if someone walks into your school and challenges you, and you DON'T stand up and then on top of it you run off and call the cops... YOU HAVE NO MO DUK, period.

use your head genius, and don't dismiss what i say just because you don't know who i am the way you dismiss what Nick Lo says for the same reasons. who i am has NOTHING to do with the validity of my statements.

i could be very high level ... or i could be a pimply 14 year old kid who gets his jollies off from watching you post useless drivel and get bent out of shape when you get called on it...

who knows? people like me post because people like you pollute the forums with your crap. if you would stick to what you KNOW instead of what you WISH you knew, or WANT to know, perhaps you wouldn't get targeted by folks like me (or Nick Lo, for that matter).

while i may not agree with BT's methods all the time, i do agree with one of his main points, and that is to keep the tao REAL like he says... the man wants to have the REAL DEAL and i can completely respect that.

so before you rant and rave about your reverse egocentric psychobabble pseudo lovey dovey newagey bunny rabbits and flowers philosophical BULL$HIT , just remember... as Nick Lo once stated... you spent a vast amt of time in your role as a "form dancing meal ticket for a man with a mullet"... and you don't know jack about mo duk.

Red face

(ir)regulator an Nick low(life) can both go and bump D!ckheads or push thier Sh!t in for all i care.
    Last edited by The Willow Sword; 09-16-2002 at 01:39 PM.
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Angry BT yo I"m down for whatever!!!

I got your instructions off my voicemail today and I will holla back at you...

BT, I'm down for whatever, if you want to roll I'm in there like swimwear...I'm ready to put on the sh*tkickers and to handle this with the quickfast...it's time for some thug pakua...

I'm telling you BT i know who paperweight and klye is and I will point them out... you watch ...

violence

How sad it has come to this again.

violence only spawns violence.

Cool Hmmm....

I don't advocate storming a school - that's bad manners in today's society. But what is wrong with offering a challenge?

I think I understand TWS, he came from SD, and when he stepped out of that pool he discovered that karate material is not 'combat' kung fu. He also made a good point that some people just don't train for fighting.

What if Park's guys just say 'hey, we are teaching / practicing for health, not fighting.' What then?
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

Re: violence

Originally posted by paperweight

violence only spawns violence.
    I don't know MonkeySlapToo, that sounds as close to an answer as anything I have heard in this thread and sounds like an acceptance to me.
    if you want to roll I'm in there like swimwear
    Razaz, do you copyright your stuff? I'd like to use that in my signature?
    Count

Live it or live with it.

KABOOOM

Re: Hmmm....

Originally posted by MonkeySlap Too

What if Park's guys just say 'hey, we are teaching / practicing for health, not fighting.' What then?
    Well, as long as they don't promote themselves as a fighting school, I don't see a problem.

Oh yeah, did some more work last night. It's definately the spine that's the pivot. Let's see what comes out of that
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

All I want to do is see how skillful theses certified instructors of Park are. The ones teaching in my area are Ion ionescu and that Guy Ray Ahles, who is the Ba Gua teacher of the Bergen Kung Academy in N.J.

I'm look to see these great Ba Gua Zhang skills that paperweight is always posting about. He claims that Park people are all good fighers, So fortunately I've sometime this week to find out.

I hear from some of my resource that Park train student Ion Ionescu can hit a person eight times in a secound, also this guy Ray is one of Park good fighters. Well he should be he is a certified instructor Of Park.

I'm not looking for trouble, all I want is to test skills, thats all. And if their a Ba Gua Zhang fignting School as they claim their are, there should be no problem to accept a little freefighting match. If I get beat, I get beat I have no problem getting my ass kick if Park people are that good. But Like I said before I crosshands with a few of his people before, and they didn't have nothing. Well I guess the real fighters are the certified instructors of Park. Well, that have to be, Because they are teaching Park method as a fighting art,,,,Well I will soon see

As far the challenge being "friendly thats up to Park people when I show. after all I'm coming to their house, I already welcome them to my house for free, and not one of them step up. But they claim to have all these experience fighters in his system from all parts of the world.

Like I said, I soon find out.

rising to the occasion...

The bottom line is that do claim to be fighters and thats all good...and if they want to use pa kua for health its great....I have no problem with that either because its not of my concern...my issue is when they act (when I mean they I mean the students that are on this board talking sh*t....only them) they can fight and they hide behind a computer...even in Park's book he discusses fighting methods and being on the offensive and defensive...now that they are being tested they want to conveniently step to the health aspect of it and like we are the violent ones...

bottom line once we step to this board some ago all the foolishness of taking about combat and not fooling people was over because we question everything because we train for combat and we want to learn and step our game up...we train for health and other aspect as well but that is all in the pakua package...

you guys forget that pa kua is a warrior art...Dong Hai was not a a model citizen - it was rumored he was a thief...what about 10 day Ma? ...

One more thing... I posted earlier that I would point out paperweight and kyle to BT....I'm don't hide behind my trainer like these guys do for Park...that was meant as a statement to show who is who...I can deal with them myself...
    "My daughter ask why are those people laying on the ground covered in red, and I told her that they were looking for God and found religion instead"

...It doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't call it violence when it's self- defense, I call it intelligence.
    Malcolm X

Racism systematically verifies itself anytime the slave can only be free by imitating this master.
    Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin(H. Rap Brown)

"Every time I had the good fortune to research into someone's religion I found "God" to be the image of the people to whom the religion belongs; that is providing its philosophical concepts are indigenous, not colonial."
    -Yosef Ben-Jochannon