Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Final Post on these Forums

My Final Post on these Forums

I really stirred up a hornet's nest. I did expect some backlash, not that much. It's pretty obvious I wore out my welcome here, so I leave you with a few parting thoughts. I want to set the record straight on a few things and say goodbye.

I really did enjoy the posts on training, on different styles, on how effective some techniques are, etc. I really wish you people the best of luck in your training, and in general, the times ahead will be a lot tougher than most of you imagine.

I was extremely upset the last few days and ready to jump down anyones throat. I lost some great friends last 9/11, and my own Govt has yet to take any real action. What we did in Afghanistan was a joke. In case you have not figured it out, Bil Laded is just a pawn, reporting to higher ups. Killing him will not stop the future attacks that will kill hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Americans. Those attacks are coming whether you believe me or not. Next time, it will be worse. This was the first place I vented. This is a Kung Fu forum, not a political forum, and for that I do apologize.

What is really killing me is not so much last 911, but the behavior of certain people since then. Some of you are upset at the derogatory term "diaper head" and rightly so. It is insulting. But since 911, the Saudi's have run a telethon on Al Jazeera, literally paying for Arab families to strap bombs on their children to blow up Jews. If it was a "few extremists", why haven't the Saudi people been so outraged at this telethon. Why haven't they demanded it's removal. How sick is it to raise money to reward people into brainwashing their own children into strapping bombs on themselves to murder Jews. Israel is about the size of Connecticut, the Arabs have 600 times the land, why can't the Jews be allowed to live peacefully there?

Why is Osama Bin Laden portrayed as a hero on Al Jazeera? If it was a few extremists responsible, Al Jazeera would be condemning him. The Saudi's would have frozen his personal bank accounts, which they still refuse to do.

BOTH of my parents grew up under Nazi occupation, and know the horrors the Jews have been through. A blood relative of mine was a partisan and died being tortured by the Nazi's. No sane person would condone Hitler's Germany. Yet in the Arab world, the second biggest selling book is Mein Kampf. They are totally dedicated to the complete annihilation of the Jewish people. No matter how much Jews give to Arab charities, no matter what technology they give them, it is never enough. Back at the Camp David Agreemants, Moshe Dayan turned over 3 quarters of Israel to the Arabs for a peace agreement. Then why doesn't the Arab community condemn the daily murder of Jews in Isreal? What country, after being attacked on it's most holy day, gives back land it took from the attackers who were trying to exterminate them? And why did they give back the land? In the name of peace. Why can't Israel live in peace then?

As for some of the hate responses I recieved, I will not name login names, just answers to the whole group.

One of you said I claim to be from some organization. I do NOT claim to be part of any organization, and am not. Those views are my own, and I do back up my big mouth. I heard a lot of references along the lines of "we don't judge all white people by the Ku Klux Klan", or something along those lines. The KKK or other hateful whackos don't have telethons raising money for Suicide bombers. They don't crash planes into buildings, and they don't murder people every single day. They are an "extremist few". An extremist few can not murder people in acts of terrorism every single day. Can any of you imagine a WHOLE WEEK going by where someone on this planet is not murdered by muslim terrorists. I don't hate Arabs, I hate what too many of them have been brainwashed into becoming. I really wish them well, but untill they lose this insane hatred, they are the most likely to start WW3. If Iran, (not Iraq) finishes building atom bombs, WW3 is a certainty. They brag on Iranian tv and radio that they will use Nukes to destroy the Great Satan- (the US), and the Little Satan- ( Israel). Don't believe me, go to www.memri.org and check out their broadcasts translated into English. Also check out http://www.hinduunity.org and http://www.jtf.org. Some of it is very disturbing, to say the least.

As for the d*ckbrain remarks and such from a few punks, it is very easy to insult someone at a distance. When you look eyeball to eyeball with a p*ssed off gorilla, you tend to watch your language more.

Best of luck in your training, and be safe in the dangerous times ahead. I am truly sorry for stirring up such a hornts nest. I know this will make some of you very happy, I won't be posting or replying anymore.

Niskor FTM, Niskor.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Flattop Monk, don't let the differences of opinion drive you away.

If you run away from here because of that, you'll be allowing those folks to claim victory over you.

Stay. You have good stuff to post.

I agree don't go.

I kinda liked some of your Posts.

Many people don't like mine, because I also often hit too close to the thruth for their comfort.

If you stay here long enough you will see that everybody gets disagreed with.

Seeya.

Unhappy

Don't go. Because of the rage involved, it was very hard to support your words in a constructive way. Behind them were harsh truths, many of which we don't want to hear, because we too lost much on 911.

Just add a new tagline on your profile, like, "sorry I mouthed off, diaperhead" hehehe Well, you get the point.
    IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!

"The gods be praised! My misfortunes surpass even my expectation!" -Jean Racine

I have the copyrights for Ouing Xun(tm), Veng Stun (tm), & Yengxun (tm). If you use these, you owe me $

u shouldn't go just because different people have different experiences and viewpoints.. that's what maks the forum interesting and helps us all learn more

As fot 'that' thread - everyone was just standing up for what they believe in and have experienced... also hatred and emotion sometimes clouds judgements...

hope to see some of your other posts on the forum
    if not good luck and c ya around

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Thumbs up

Best of luck to you.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

YOU SHOW TRUE COURAGE

Best of luck to you flat top im sure your future lies ahead great things and please continue working on tiger 1 and make your time productive instead of arguing with armchair warriors.

Ch'in
    stay safe
    your welcome ,
    Psycho Monk

Who are you?
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Check the datestamp, Ryu. This is a golden oldie.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Originally posted by Ryu

Who are you?

i'm glad you asked that, ryu. i was a bit confused myself.

stuart b.
    When you assume, you make an ass out of... pretty much just you, really.

I DONT UNDERSTAND.
    strike!

hello? hello? 1, 2...testing 1, 2, 1, 2.

Is this thing on?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

i hear ya, chang.

it's history. so i pondered it for the 40 seconds it took me to respond. and then promptly forgot all about it.

stuart b.
    When you assume, you make an ass out of... pretty much just you, really.

on to more important things ...

how 'bout them angels?
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA