Thread: Pencak Silat Game

1. Pencak Silat Game

Check out this simple Flash Game featuring Pencak Silat I found on the web (although to be honest it looks more like a Taekwondo game, but to be further honest I've never seen Pencak Silat performed, so I can't be a judge on what it's supposed to look like).

Anyway, here is the link:

http://angkatan23.tripod.com/silat/

There it is, Enjoy!!!!

we posted that link a few weeks ago. I agree, it looks like TKD (I beat the game!) if you do a search through the topics here, you'll see that post, and it also has links to a capoeira game and various other MA related flash games. I also saw a wing chun game online
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Online games rules.. there r a thon of em
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

pretty adicting...

just tried it out...

not bad at all, actually better than the Capoirea game that was link here a while back...

I'll dig it up!