Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pouring TEA for sifu?

Lice,

Thanks for the compliment!

----------------------------------------

.........and keep them out of perfectly good threads?

excuse me lice.who are you to tell me to keep my petty ****?hahahaha,you roll your eyes and mention my name knowing i would reply,another hypocrite.lol

urban tea,yes and as if you don't set up threads to decieve,hahahaha don't make me laugh.p.s its only a good thread if i stay off it you mean?lol

jon,hahaahaha,sometimes better is worse and worse is better.you should know buy now that your hand is still young compared to the likes of mine and you do not recieve the honour to meet my hands as a 2 faced young man.lol you are stagnant within your enlightenment,what a shame.lol

p.s i will be in your kneck of the woods sooner than you think,and i will play the coiling dragon like a musical instument.hahahahaha

pps did i hit a raw note with rich daddy?under his shadow i see......

Talking

hmmm
    what you r saying in your latest epic response is that your older? more mature? in years at least or is that experience u are referring to?

either way
    why are u such a jerk?

and yes i'm talking to u Sui

Sui

We have had our moments in the past so lets not ruin that now shall we?

"you should know buy now that your hand is still young compared to the likes of mine and you do not recieve the honour to meet my hands as a 2 faced young man."
    * MY 'hands' may be young, no way you can call my 'art' young though. Infact dear sui i may even be able to suprise even you Then again im sure you would not be the first to hide behind your 'experience' or 'position', its all the same to me. After all i would not blame you for being a little perplexed.

Still im insulted you call me two faced, if anything ive always been very forward with you. Im offended you would draw that out of my words - nevermind my feelings are none of your concern im sure. What you want is the feeling of scanning the battlefield just before you dive in, to pick where you would like to start and antisipate where you may end up.

"you are stagnant within your enlightenment,what a shame.lol"
    * As you wish sui, you know my level and im starting to get a good understanding of yours. Shame its no longer quite what i hopped, please dont feel insulted. I have access to all i could ever want and more, stagnant never felt so DARN good.
    Did you ever get Bic Gim sui? Can you even handle a strait blade?
    Your power is all wrong judging by your art, why do you seek such things?

"i will be in your kneck of the woods sooner than you think,and i will play the coiling dragon like a musical instument.hahahahaha"
    * ROFLMAO (rolling on the floor laughing my ass off) come come now Sui...
    Do you REALLY think that will scare me?
    You refuse my offer to let me meet you on your own grounds yet threaten me with mine... tee hehe
    You should know where to find me - most do, please feel free.
    You have no need to raise stakes with me, my offer was for tea it was no threat. It kind of makes me wonder...
    If im not you level, not your skill, not your match, not even in your ball park. Why on earth do you feel the need to try to make me fear you? I could almost be forgiven for wondering if you had some kind of alterior motive? Or perhaps you worried about lossing face? Either way...

"pps did i hit a raw note with rich daddy?under his shadow i see......"
    * Hmm interesting observation...
    Not really im afraid, i will always natrualy protect the honour of my parents and will respond if there insulted. Still your choosen insult meant nothing as it had no meaning or validity. My family is not rich, my father has nothing to do with you or my training. I have never spoken ill of your family and i only ask you do the same for me. Insulting peoples sifus or familys is in my humble opinion a low act and indicative of a feeble mind.

There need be no bad blood between us sui, paths come and go and sometimes intertwine, or fork. Often the way gets rocky and the going hard. Parties rise and fall and conflicts come and go, the only thing constant will always be change. I change sui, you have changed to. There is no need for that change to affect anything adversly unless that is your express wish.

I took my time posting this, may not make all the sence in the world and may read as convaluted or even slightly rediculous. Still imperfect things come from the heart, perfect things dont exist.

All the best sui
    I hope your well
    Jon
    Last edited by jon; 09-11-2002 at 07:07 AM.
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

5. Sui,

I tried sending my comments privately, but you're not set up for private messages or to receive email. I don't know or care what your problem with Jon is, I'm just wondering why you feel the need to taint good threads with flames. Like I said, feel free to participate, but just do so in a constructive manner.

dear jon

ok you've again proved you are a honourable man,how can i compete.please accept my apologies though it was in humour but i guess when the shoe is on the other foot......

but you fail to understand at all i'm afraid,our cultures collide and there is no perpective to gain.you've touched my centre but to touch it again would be foolish of me.

never the less don't take it to heart what i've wrote to you and i won't insult you again and thats my word.

sorry jon take care,maybe there will be a time maybe there won't not in the uk thats for sure.
    how rightuose you are,who am i but your servant.

sui

the rest of you keep dreaming

how about

pouring tea ON sifu?

you know there is an african tribe that spits in your face with this alchoholic drink as a blessing and sign of respect.

sigh i wished i couldve done that.

MRTWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

The movie "A Big Fat Greek Wedding" talks about how spitting on someone gives that person good luck.

When the bride walked down the aisle, everyone was spiting on her. The greeks I mean.

The other family was shocked.

sui

My master is a Shaolin Monk. My disciple cermony was held in a private chamber at the Songshan Shaolin Temple. Kwan Yin was on the altar, beneath Buddha, not at all uncommon in Chinese temples. Kwan Yin is usually positioned at the back of the three Buddha hall, facing towards the dharma practice hall. To me, that symbolizes compassion, compassion that must prevail over your practice. Perhaps we need a little more of that here, eh?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Hi Gene,

You mention that your teacher is a monk from Shaolin. I want to ask a few questions if possbile. How long did you train there?
    How did you get that hookup? Did you have to pay a lot of money? Did he do wushu or traditional? How old is he?

I am not intending to disrespect anyone . I find it interesting that we can still find monks to train with somewhere in this world today.

Thank you

Gene

Do you train with Wing Lam sifu?

FT

isnt Gene part of

Wing Lams crew? i thought he was.

MRTWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

hi gene thanks for answering the question of your abilities.are you asking me to be more compasionate or asking me to be compassionate?
    compassion as the whole is a perspective that none can desire i find.also does kwan yin not [in history]wage war and defense in her beliefs?

as for now i believe i am singled out so what of that?should i yeild should i be none political so as not to be a "jerk"?as you can there is a resolve between jon and i,is there not a lesson to be learnt from the 4 noble truths?

your pawn i'm sure
    sui.

p.s i pour tea to Gon yin/a guw poor most mornings does that make me a servant of compassion?

Tea Ceremony

In Australia we do this a little different ours starts off with me opening a 1 litre bottle of Northern Territory Bitter (Beer) and then poring a small amount of beer into the students cups leaving about 750ml for the Sifu.

We then quickly swig ours and then look towards our Sifu who starts skulling the rest of the beer while we chant "Who's your Daddy, Who's your Daddy" until he finishes drinking (he must dring the whole bottle in one go).

When he has finished he usually burps and then screams out "I'm your Daddy!" then we all cheer and headbutt each other.

Drinking Tea is gay.
    "Yeah baby of course it real, it's all me all 12 inches of Grogan!"
    "No baby that's not a Handy Cam mounted to the ceiling, that's my new fangled smoke detector".

Talking

Grogan has the best ceremony i've heard. What style do you do?
    Train hard, live long and prosper.