Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When homies attack...

Whigger or wiggers are what we call them up here lol! In essence, they are Eminem but without the talent or the $$$.
    Michael Panzerotti
    Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..

Make that simply 'without the money,' and I agree.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

I grew up among "homeboy" white guys in a mixed neighborhood, and I see where they're coming from. People's culture's tend to rub off on one another. But these Euro-homies, Ozhomies, whatever, where are these guys coming from? Seems awfully pretentious to me. I mean, rap music is cool, and all, but how much are these foreigners really understanding? And don't tell me it's shared sympathy, you don't see too many white Europeans acting like they're native american indians, for instance. I think it's too much MTV, people thinking they understand american social dynamics just from watching some videos. I'll tell you what, next time an american rapper gives a shout'out to the "OZ-homies over in Australia" I'll give these guys some credit.

I think the PC term here would be Afroless Americans. Please be more considerate of people that are different from you.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

it's sick!!

i can't stand that kind of thing cause that kind of thing makes african american look bad and as a young black male it makes me sick cause this wehat they think we act like some do but most don't, and all comes to the music but that sumthing else.

"I'll tell you what, next time an american rapper gives a shout'out to the "OZ-homies over in Australia" I'll give these guys some credit."

Abstract Rude on "Who Framed the A-Team?" (the A-Team consists of AceyAlone and Abstract Rude, two guys from Watts):

"From the L.A. under to the Land Down Under, USA to the AUS..."
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Simple verbal trickery. But hey, I'm sure they tour there and sell records and stuff. I do hear shouts to "all the fans all over the world" and stuff. Marketing, marketing, marketing. No credit given!!

haha, o.k Chang Style'..without the $$$$. But lets face it, Eminem can sometimes be a lyrical genius! He rhymes well compared to say some loser like ..Puff daddy'. But atleast puffy never runs out of tracks cause he is forever poorly sampling other people's music and singing/rapping off tempo.
    Michael Panzerotti
    Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..

ah, so many people dress like that nowadays... but hey - doesn't matter where u go, theres always screwed up areas in a city... doesn't matter if black, white or anything - if ur there life generally sux... that's why i guess ppl can relate to hiphop no matter where they are from (not forgetting UK has it's own excellent hiphop groups which are Underground )

That also tends to be where the student flats are coz rent is cheap (at least where i am!)

BUT, there are a lot of people who try to look 'street' or 'ghetto' whatever - u can see them at clubs and stuff... they don't have the right eyes, and u can usually tell Sometimes they are arseholes though...

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Ryu...

I would tend to think with good situational awareness, you would have simply gone another route after seeing them off in the distance
    Believe me if I had the chance I would have. I was in a kind of tunnel thing that was about 25 metres long and about 3 metres wide, with walls about 1.8 metres high. It's the only way to work and I was late already due to the flat. By the time I saw them my only choice would have been to turn around and run the other way...not a good decision considering I was carrying a bike!

But point taken...
    In combat you sink to the level of your training. You do not rise to the occasion

LOL...don't worry...these KIDS will grow up real fast when they move out of their homes! Then they'll be paying for bills...rents...insurances etc...won't be time to look at MTV to get the latest vids!
    A