Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Lo - Come get me.

Nick Lo - Come get me.

Nick Lo, you hate my guts. Excellent.

Do you want to prove how much of a fraud I am?

Soon, I shall open my school. "Huang's Kung Fu Academy", Chandler Arizona.

You are free to come beat my ass down anytime you wish. I'm no match for you - just a itty bitty 5'4" 130 lb Taiwanese guy who studies and teaches "fake kung fu" by your decree. You'll crush me at will!

I understand that you live in Hawaii and are unwilling to come to the mainland US. Perhaps we can arrange for you to eventually beat my butt once you have some spare time - either via me going there or you coming here.

You don't seem Chinese. Are you?

Great now not just do we have idiots in these forums but we have *******s

Great, can we all come?

I'm not even Chinese either, so I guess I'll be no match for you, just a round-eye silly Westerner and all. Still it might be fun to see some real Kung Fu.

for god's sake all this started from another thread where Nicky Lo was being a jerk stop harassing Huang

even tho' i disagree with him starting a thread on this - there is no point Huang i wouldn't let the him/her/it get to u.

Dude dont sweat it...
    'Nick Lo' as far as i can gather is on a one man mission to try to discredit Kung Lek (TOP idea ). I had a go at him in another thread and of course he turned his attension to me. Needless to say im still waiting for him to break down my door and challenge me to Mortal Kombat but this sadly has not happened.
    Dont let all that scary Hawian attitude fool you he is about as bad as my mothers long dead Aunt, proberly smells about the same to.

Besides are you REALLY sure you wanna challenge a pimply fourteen yo kid with a death wish? They can really get amped if you pick on there choice of clothing. Just dont insult there sexuality or you will be dealing with a screaming AND crying pimply fourteen yo now.

Think about it, IF Nick Lo was QUITE as knowledgeable as he would have us believe and IF he was quite as bad as he would have us believe. Do you REALLY think he would have such a large issue with making sure he remains annonymous? My guess is his sifu would make him stand in horse stance for more than two minutes and he wouldnt be able to stand again for a week. Dont put the poor kid though all that, let him keep his fantacy where by he is grandmaster of all and knows you sifu by first name. He is proberly safer there than in the real world anyway. After all you have to actualy TRAIN in the real world.

What style did you pretend you did again 'nick'?
    Who was your sifu again?
    Ahh tats right
    Up and down, forward and backward, left and right, its all the same. All of this is done with the mind, not externaly.
    ------------------------------------
    Shaped dragon and looking monkey, sitting tiger and turning eagle.

"I wonder how they would do against jon's no-tension fu. I bet they'd do REALLY WELL."
    - Huang Kai Vun

bob10, don't go around accusing me of racism.

I live and train with silly round eye Westerners. In fact, I AM a silly round eye Westerner. I even have round eyes despite my Chinese genetic.

But you can come - if Nick Lo does.

jon, there are a lot of IDIOTS out there.

Nick Lo came after me repeatedly. I simply made it EASIER for him to find me.

Part of being a kung fu sifu - heck, a MAN - is being willing to face up to guys who are trying to tear you down. Anybody who wants to destroy me or my loved ones will have a WAR on his hands.

I sincerely hope that Nick Lo comes through my door sometime after October, when my classes are fully in session.

I shall receive him politely and professionally - and if he wants to rumble, he can do that as well.

Like i tried to state before these forums are a place for us to share our practices, styles, and beliefs of Kung fu and if anything learn something you are not helping.

How am I not helping, Rory?

We do KUNG FU. Our art is inherently violent.

We take up this art to defend ourselves against threats, against people like Nick Lo who would rip you from head to toe if he had the chance or ability.

I don't know about you, Rory, but when somebody like Nick Lo tries to take me down, he's going to have to do it in person. This is traditionally the ultimate proving ground in kung fu, and I'll cite many examples if you wish. Tell me it ain't so.

If this discussion, which is basically giving this "Nick Lo" character to prove to the world that I am a fraud in kung fu, isn't about "practices, styles, and beliefs of kung fu", I don't know what is!

Otherwise, stay off the thread. If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT.

WHERE ARE YOU, Nick Lo?

Where in Hawaii are you so that I can fly in to see you for "personalized 1-on-1 instruction?"

Who is your sifu? Does he agree with you? Does HE feel he can teach me a thing or two?
    Last edited by HuangKaiVun; 09-11-2002 at 05:35 PM.

What happened to "turn the other cheek" even if he does insult you the bigger man ingnore him as you have advised me to do with these forums. And how do you know he would rip me to pieces how do you know you would.

I think your problem is that you live in Arizona. God let me till you I have lived in San Diego all my life and I went to arizona once it was the worst place i had ever been so hot and depressing so sad
    Last edited by Rory; 09-11-2002 at 07:47 PM.

My god, I never ever new your teacher that goomba I see in all those magazines. If you could ask him how I could learn that many style in my life time please get back to me because i want to know his secret.

I hate to break it to you but I agree with nick lo your teacher is a fraud yes he is he is there is no way he could have learned that many styles so quickly.

One of the biggest problems with martial artists these days is they dont check out there teachers background and they then realize there mistake but they are too prideful to admit that they made the mistake of misjudging there teacher

Rory+everyone else besides huang and Nick

Why dont we let Nick answer up on this thread, and keep the egotism to a minimum!

Your just feeding the fire,........... whoops! so am I!!!

Thanks,
    Gary
    www.flowingcombat.com

Interesting Thread...

After watching this thread and the one that intially lead to it, I can say that this is an interesting forum for airing testosterone. In HKV defense, he did attempt to agree to disagree, so to speak. Also, as he rightly points out, martial arts are ultimately intended for combat, and anyone telling themselves otherwise is in denial. As such, the provocation of Nick Lo has reached the point of "Put up or shut up..."

Plus a good fight is always a learning experience, even for those otherwise so full of themselves that they cannot see their own hand in front of their face.

Since civilities have been thrown aside... I would suggest the test of fire and find out who's made of what....

Proof is in the pudding afterall...

Peace to those who can maintain it....
    There is no try. There is only do or do
    not.... Yoda

Wow, you must have too much blood.

Don't seem Chinese?

Why?

Cuz I don't bank on the color of my skin as an automatic passport to deeper knowledge; or an excuse to claim a style I've never really studied?

Cuz I don't walk around speaking Confuscian platitudes, or talking like a badass, in broken english while I hold my hand out for money?

You dig your own holes Huang...
    Also I think hate is too strong an emotion to waste on you.

I think I've gotten my point across...
    Other people have understood where I'm coming from, even if you haven't.

The majority of the board posters are becoming tired of this so I'm gonna let it die out.

You can keep screaming bloody murder if you want to... or delude yourself into coming to Hawaii... but my point's already been made...

A real kung fu man who'd really sweat blood and tears in the kwoon wouldn't waste time with a nothing like me.

And they DEFINITELY wouldn't be begging for a fight knowing jack and sh*t about my credentials.

Cuz it's long been known that a gun can bust any martial arts; and a man with no name or face has no honor by which to guide himself.

Also, fyi, if I want to play logical tic-tac-toe with your bogus statements, history, and claims:
    I don't have to be an authority on any martial art...
    I don't have to have any kind of name or honor...
    and I don't have to fight you...

Studying ma isn't an excuse to be immature and try to solve every argument with violence.

I can imagine what you were like in school. "What!?! 2 plus 2 is not 3!?!?! I will fight you now teacher, with all of my 32 inches and 80 pounds frame..."

Keep on digging...
    I've had my say.

Rory

I wasn't trying to claim Jiang Jian Ye as a fraud. As far as I know he's a wushu professor in china and he really has studied all those modern styles he claims with qualified instructors.

My claim was that it's ironic that huang's claim to a sifu (aside from his made up SeMen sifu) is a guy who has a video for every modern style on the market.

On top of that, for huang to make disparaging comments about modern wushu/taiji is completely outrageous.

Just cleaning up a few issues and then going to let this thing die.

jon

Make one comment about Awad's unique looking Hung Gar and it makes you think you know me.... geeze.

I thought your bagua instructor was your main sifu now anyway?

How's the san shou training coming?

I never claimed a martial art OR a sifu. The only thing I have claimed is a love of hung gar and wishing that I could train in a beautifully functional art like that one.

There's more reasons for anonymity than just sitting in a horse stance. It's because I'm just using what's said on these forums to hang these guys. There's no outside martial arts expertise required in order to call these guys on the holes in their own logic.

They put this out there for all the world to see, then speak on stuff as if they were an authority, on a board that's considered somewhat of an authority, due to it's association with kung fu magazine.

No experience required,
    no expertise required,
    no big famous name required,
    just a little logic and some reading comprehension....and can you really blame me?

I may have snapped at you earlier, but I didn't appreciate attempts by you to bully me. Coming to kung lek's defense? They were his statements, let him defend them. You train hard from what I know, and aren't on my list.

Also, if you haven't noticed, I don't go after Kung Leaky anymore. See, he got hisself a sifu; so seems like maybe my comments weren't completely lost on him.

You could so easily connect the dots and put 2 & 2 together, but that would be giving me too much credit, wouldn't it?

With that I'm going to let this thing drift away. I think i've changed those minds i CAN change. Still others may change once they've time to think, and once there's no longer a heated discussion distracting their attention.